Teen accused of killing his parents t...

Teen accused of killing his parents to be tried as adult

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from May 19, 2007, titled Teen accused of killing his parents to be tried as adult. In it, Newsday reports that:

Family Court Judge Mary K. White on Friday sent the case to adult court because Gloucester County prosecutors showed probable cause that 16-year-old Jason Henry was involved in the February fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

from a friend

Southgate, MI

#1 May 31, 2007
i am a friend of jasons and i was wontering how is he doing and all cuz i know him and i know he would never do that he a good kid and all
Stephanie

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2008
I was great friends with Harvey and his girlfriend too, I just want people reading this to know he's not a muderer! It was a tragic accident! His family was having money problems so he thought if he burned the house down the insurance money would save them. He loved his parents and didn't know they wouldn't wake up. We love you Harvey, hope your okay.
cmc

Millville, NJ

#3 Dec 10, 2008
sounds to me like Jason's father or friend is behind this.....not Jason.
crystal

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 26, 2008
i love jason and i know he would never do this jason im here for u all the way and so is lil johnny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr '16 Animale 2
Save the Historic Hugg House Apr '16 Noname 2
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Apr '16 Eric Krawawecz 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Woodbury, NJ (Aug '10) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 15
News Man Charged With Taped Beating Apr '16 blech 1
joshua dockery sailor (Mar '10) Mar '16 Nebraska 5
News Gloucester City woman missing since September h... (Jan '15) Mar '16 TooMuchWhiteTrash... 5

Woodbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbury Mortgages