Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey (District 1) in 2010?

Posted in the Woodbury Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2011

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

At least he's not a creepy guy like Andrews that pushed the rotten health care bill on us. Andrews is a tax and spend progressive piece of crap like his buddies in Washington who are spending us into oblivion. I'd vote for Mike Tyson before I voted for Andrews. He's a Corzine type arrogant progressive creep.
joinnewjersey

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Dale has good conservative values. More than anything - he has common sense and understands the common person - not an elitist.
frustrated in CD1

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Andrews feels he's entitled to his office and is largely absent - both during elections and in between. He thinks we're just too ignorant to understand what we want...I know what I want: a new Representative!

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Eighthman wrote:
At least he's not a creepy guy like Andrews that pushed the rotten health care bill on us. Andrews is a tax and spend progressive piece of crap like his buddies in Washington who are spending us into oblivion. I'd vote for Mike Tyson before I voted for Andrews. He's a Corzine type arrogant progressive creep.
What happened to Andrews? When I met him way back before he was elected he seems like a good man.A couple of years later he acted like he was a entitled king who didn't give a damn about the voters.I guess it is the Washington power trip mindset.he turned out to be another liberal democrat IE: Screw the working people and give everything to the non-working to get their votes.Time for him to go. Just saying!!
Anthony Angelucci

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Rob Andrews is no longer a self thinker. He votes totally along party lines. Is is a coward because he votes not to offend so he won't lose votes. Read profiles in courage.
JacqueLyne Jones

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Robert E. Andrews

Remember the state of the country before he took office.
The Man

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Whatever you do don't vote Democratic. They have spent us and our children so far into debt that future economic growth will be in jeopardy. This whole government entitlement mentality has to be stopped before it is too late.
Just look at our once great cities Detroit,Chicago,Philadelphia etc.All run by democrats. Once the entitlements start you will have half the country waiting for a handout.
rich883

Thorofare, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Andrews no longer represents the people in his district. He represents the interests of his political party.
pitiful

Wenonah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Andrew help write the health bill which is a job killing bill and I seen him on youtube msnbc which he stated that he is for public option,what a guy!
voting for Glading

Wenonah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Andrew's helped write the health bill and also stated in a msnbc that he is for the public option. A bill that he help jammed through congress. Which good old Nancy said that you have to pass it to understand it,WHAT? Please think before you vote in the midterm election. If you like what has happened in Washington with a democratic majority that vote like Robbie. Robbie will vote against the will people of New Jersey again,again!
torianna mcdee

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

I am conservative
Mr. Robert Hall

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

he opposes illegal immigration and andrews is for amnesty
Me

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

Andrews is the pits
mary

Swedesboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

also, many of us are voting to remove liberal politicians who did nothing to protect the Catholic Churches in our communities. Especially those who refused to help stating it was conflict with "separation of church and state" which does not exist.

For those who are up for election next year do the right thing and write letters advising Rome and Galante the damage of removing Christ from our towns.
tom1judy2

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Voted For Dale Glading

New leadership, lower taxes and less government
I hate Corzine

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

The problem with this state is way too many liberal voters. These are the same morons who put OBAMA in office. The citizens of this state are at the mercy of the democrap dictators who have been in control for too long. this is the reason we pay the 2nd highest income taxes in the country, highest propety taxes,the tolls on roadways have been doubled and the death penalty is gone. Thank GOD we finally got a republican governor. My next hope is repealing that aweful OBAMACARE.
GOP PRESIDENT 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Bellmawr, NJ 2 hr patti 2
Woodbury approves demolition of Victorian-era G... Aug 22 Barbara Barnes 1
Woodbury man arraigned on assault charges is wa... (Oct '09) Aug 15 jenna 3
Review: Tricia Sloan Dance Ctr (Oct '08) Aug 10 Anonymous 26
Bellmawr Public Library (Apr '08) Jul '14 patti 5
1 Hurt, 4 Displaced After Utility Van Slams Int... Jul '14 patti 1
Gloucester County prosecutor seeks Jose R. Sant... (Feb '14) Jul '14 TRUST NO ONE 9
•••
•••
Woodbury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Woodbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Woodbury People Search