Woodbridge Man Charged With Assault and Battery at Taco Bell

May 17, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 6

On May 15, police arrested Woodbridge resident Gustavo Gomez Martinez and charged him with assault and battery on two law enforcement officers and two female Taco Bell employees, after an incident in which the accused reportedly attacked the employees and then reportedly resisted arrest, police spokesperson Jonathan Perok said.

Full Story
The Disinfecter

New York, NY

#1 May 18, 2012
Nice to see that our immigration policy is allowing the best and brightest of the third world into our neighborhoods and communities.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 May 18, 2012
Illegal Alien Cockroach Scumbags!!!
The Disinfecter

New York, NY

#3 May 18, 2012
Mark JM wrote:
Illegal Alien Cockroach Scumbags!!!
Did you see his picture? I see foul looking rodents like him everywhere nowadays. This entire area is polluted. This country has been driven off a cliff by the misleaders in power

“God Bless America”

Woodbridge, VA

#4 May 18, 2012
The Disinfecter wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see his picture? I see foul looking rodents like him everywhere nowadays. This entire area is polluted. This country has been driven off a cliff by the misleaders in power
I don't disagree with you on that one. Illegal Alien Cockroaches are a bane to good U.S. society. They are a blight on our culture. Even in the mixing pot culture we have, they are a nuisance.
The Disinfecter

New York, NY

#5 May 23, 2012
Mark JM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree with you on that one. Illegal Alien Cockroaches are a bane to good U.S. society. They are a blight on our culture. Even in the mixing pot culture we have, they are a nuisance.
I'm over here by the intersection of rt 1 and pw parkway. It's easy to see the mob of illegals loitering at the seven eleven but if you go up into the nearby strip mall you see many many more milling about. It's disgusting how these rodents are tolerated. Looking at their illiterate and conniving faces it is obvious to me that these people as they become settled in will create the kind of sprawling gang infested slums common throughout Texas and California. Now it may be true that this area has always been a bit sketchy but we "ain't seen nothin yet."

“God Bless America”

Woodbridge, VA

#6 May 23, 2012
The Disinfecter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm over here by the intersection of rt 1 and pw parkway. It's easy to see the mob of illegals loitering at the seven eleven but if you go up into the nearby strip mall you see many many more milling about. It's disgusting how these rodents are tolerated. Looking at their illiterate and conniving faces it is obvious to me that these people as they become settled in will create the kind of sprawling gang infested slums common throughout Texas and California. Now it may be true that this area has always been a bit sketchy but we "ain't seen nothin yet."
To that I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Neibauer Dental Care (May '09) Dec 9 PatientBEWARE 115
Hospital Havoc: Two Distrubances Lead to Arrest... Dec 5 MOE 1
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Dec 4 kevin j toohig 85
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Dec 4 Andie 3
Woodbridge Music Thread Nov 28 Musikologist 1
Planning Asst. Chief Faces Obscene Sexual Displ... Nov 21 the truth 1
Do you approve of Vincent C. Gray as Mayor? Nov 19 Seanjohn89 1
Woodbridge Dating
Find my Match

Woodbridge People Search