Review: Beazley Property Mgmt

Review: Beazley Property Mgmt

Posted in the Woodbridge Forum

Marine1234

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Susan Bradford is the most unprofessional individual ever! There is nothing good about this company...they will rip you off and Susan Bradford has no consideration for anyone and she is a nightmare to deal with. The worst experience I ever had...hear my words...stay AWAY FROM HER YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER! This woman should not be in business!
aqua23

Wayne, NJ

#2 Jun 17, 2009
I couldn't agree more! I think we should all come together to put her out of business. I don't know anyone who hasn't had a problem with her. There aren't enough words to describe how awful she is to deal with.
Marine1234 wrote:
Susan Bradford is the most unprofessional individual ever! There is nothing good about this company...they will rip you off and Susan Bradford has no consideration for anyone and she is a nightmare to deal with. The worst experience I ever had...hear my words...stay AWAY FROM HER YOU WILL REGRET IT FOREVER! This woman should not be in business!
CLS

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2009
I have allways found Susan Bradford to be fair and honest and was shocked to read such reviews ! to bad aqua23 and Marine1234 did not tell us the entire story so we could decided for ourself
KAF

Port Reading, NJ

#4 May 30, 2012
Susan Bradford of Beazley has a serious attitude problem. She is just entirely unpleasant to deal with. When asking a routine question her responses are condescending and rude. Obviously she is like this with everyone judging by the other comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Harold Blockman 20,854
News Plan for Affordable Housing to Go Back to Oxfor... (Aug '15) 20 hr USA 3
News Man asleep behind wheel charged with DUI Feb 25 hannity 666 3
News WPKN's transmitter on borrowed time Feb 24 Win Big 3
Tasha carlile Feb 18 Aaron 1
Sunny Of West Niggia Hood ! Feb 14 thillCAT71 8
News Strong winds down trees; thousands without power (Mar '16) Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1

Woodbridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbridge Mortgages