New York's oldest inmate denied parole -

New York's oldest inmate denied parole -

There are 26 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 10, 2007, titled New York's oldest inmate denied parole -. In it, Newsday reports that:

The oldest inmate in the New York state prison system was denied parole a week after his 89th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JAMES NY NY

AOL

#25 Oct 22, 2007
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT NONE OF YOU EVER HAVE A LOVED ONE IN JAIL. NOT ALL PEOPLE IN JAIL DESERVE TO BE THERE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES. SOME TIMES PEOPLE JUST LOSE IT DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU ARE ALL CRUEL AND HEARTLESS, MAY YOU NEVER WALK IN THOSE SHOES.
I AGREE

Bronx, NY

#26 Oct 22, 2007
"Incompatible with the welfare of society?" True!

I mean, you never know! Maybe an 89 year old man with a colostomy bag might end up scooping some hot chick and then bumping her off for the cash!

He'd get into brawls...trapse around the country...party in Vegas!

Heck, I'm sure the first thing he'd do is buy some cool set of wheels and then go boozing and bird dogging all over the country!

Society MUST be protected from wolves like him!
Alan Q

Bronx, NY

#27 Oct 22, 2007
JAMES NY NY wrote:
I HOPE AND PRAY THAT NONE OF YOU EVER HAVE A LOVED ONE IN JAIL. NOT ALL PEOPLE IN JAIL DESERVE TO BE THERE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES. SOME TIMES PEOPLE JUST LOSE IT DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU ARE ALL CRUEL AND HEARTLESS, MAY YOU NEVER WALK IN THOSE SHOES.
Being a doctor (thus knowing the proper dosages), giving a lethal injection of an opiate to your wife then attempting to flee the country with 1/2 a million dollars and meet a hottie in Europe is not "losing it," you nut. It is murder in the first degree.

At 89 I think the old man is now harmless. But back then he was found to be a cold blooded killer. He didn't "just lose it."

Besides "just losing it" is not an excuse for murder.
Ma Ma Monkey

Valley Stream, NY

#30 Oct 22, 2007
tie a cinderblock to his feet and throw him in the river,he has had a better life in sing sing than his victim lying in a grave
dont think so

Bronx, NY

#31 Oct 22, 2007
Is Sophie Friedgood still dead??... Well, there's your answer. He needs to stay put.
critter

Hamilton, NY

#32 Oct 22, 2007
dont think so wrote:
Is Sophie Friedgood still dead??... Well, there's your answer. He needs to stay put.
Absolutely agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYC's De Blasio: 'Children Will Die' Because of... May 25 Budget girl 3
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) May 24 Honest Woman 231
Review: New York Wedding Photographer May 21 Janet Petersen 1
Coop City (Jun '06) May 20 ask me good bud... 160
Make Money From Your Phone May 19 LilShine2001 1
Gale Strassberg Century 21 agent, deals crack r... May 19 Mitch high 1
News News Email - NY's Oldest Inmate is Released (Dec '07) Jun '14 SOSUS tbird 8

Woodbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbourne Mortgages