Independent Republicans Watkins, Geene, Seek Woodbine Council Seats

Oct 26, 2010 Full story: Cape May County Herald

Incumbent Independent Republican Councilman Douglas Watkins and newcomer, running mate Roger Geene seek election to two seats on Borough Council on Nov.

Full Story
MRG

Tuckerton, NJ

#1 Oct 29, 2010
This is the type of person you are running against......I thought when people run for some type of political office they should have a great track record. Candidates are supposed to run on truth, ethic and morals. I have been to the community gathering on Saturday viewed flyers around town, read your newspaper, and our potential councilwoman is a liar. I feel as though itís my duty to call out this person. I have known Mary H Perez for several years and she is a liar. I know she has taken prescription drugs from the places where she works, and given them out to her friends. Thatís not the worst part. She has been in a relationship with Nick for several years while he was married. She broke up his family with his wife and children. She would harass their household. You tell me is that the type of person you want to represent our community. A person that sleeps around with married men and destroys peopleís family. The community has a right to know what type a person she is a liar, theft and a home wrecker. Mary H Perez is not for the Woodbine community. I say the people should vote NO!!! I am sending a copy to the Atlantic City Press too. THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
friend with benefits around Pe (Nov '13) Oct 16 sim 10
Dangerous Rip Currents Strike Jersey Shore Oct 12 Just asking 4
Walmer sex partner needed (Jul '13) Oct 8 me myself 21
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Josh 43
Port Elizabeth (Dec '10) Sep '14 WM in PE 34
My Port Elizabeth (Feb '06) Aug '14 stan 6
Do you approve of Leonard C. Desiderio as Mayor? Aug '14 Linda Butterfield 2

Woodbine News Video

Woodbine Dating
Find my Match