Shooting death has residents searchin...

Shooting death has residents searching for ways to stay safe

There are 8 comments on the Daily Journal story from Jun 12, 2006, titled Shooting death has residents searching for ways to stay safe. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

MILLVILLE -- A bullet that can cost a man his life can be had for less than a quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

James McCook

Medford, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2006
Stop blaming the politicians and gain control over your kids, thats where it needs to start.
TJK

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2007
Yeh Really
JAY

AOL

#3 Mar 27, 2007
If you blame the kids,YOUR DUMB! I don't know one kid that makes guns..Do you??so who do you blame no one right just forget about it,thats what they or should I say we been saying for to long if it ain't me or my family...I think no one should have guns not gangs not kids not even cops NO ONE AT ALL if there ain't none then nobody gets shot or killed but who cares its not your family right
Yugocif

Newtown Square, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2007
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
irish man millville

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2007
James McCook wrote:
Stop blaming the politicians and gain control over your kids, thats where it needs to start.
THE MAYOR OF MILLVILLE IS CROOKED COME ON ROB VANAMAN KILLED HIS WIFE AND HE IS A COP A YEAR LATER AND HE STILL ISNT IN JAIL TAKE YOUR A// BACK NEPTUNE BIT/H LOL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW YOU DONT LIVE HERE YOU INTERNET A//WIPE
Randall Mayfield

Taiwan

#6 Apr 26, 2007
Yugocif wrote:
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
Yes this is true, however guns are tools that make it easy to kill people. Do we really need these kind of tools in our society?

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 29, 2007
Vanaman has been indicted and is going trial.
Tom

United States

#8 May 3, 2007
It is our God given right to bear arms! Please join the IRA.(we can all blow away some Iraqians!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Jun 10 hey 232
wechay sex chats video calls in south africa (Mar '15) Jan '17 Shane69 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
News Prospect of online lottery sales worries NJ shops (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mike 1
News Independent Republicans Watkins, Geene, Seek Wo... (Oct '10) Oct '10 MRG 1
News Ortiz, Perez Seek Woodbine Council Seats (Oct '10) Oct '10 MRG 1
Election Candidates forum (Oct '10) Oct '10 Gary Stein 2

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages