Brewing feud preceded killing

Brewing feud preceded killing

There are 3 comments on the Daily Journal story from Jun 10, 2006, titled Brewing feud preceded killing. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

MILLVILLE -- The slaying of much-loved 3rd Ward resident Charles 'Bunky' E. Jones may have its roots in a feud that started almost a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

Linda D Jones

Hancock, MD

#1 Jun 15, 2006
From the bottom of our hearts, my family wishes to show thanks and appreciation to everyone who cried with us and shared the painful loss of our beloved Bunky.
Baby Brother

AOL

#2 Oct 17, 2006
Words cannot capture the loss that we have suffered. It seems like I die daily with every thought of my brother. I will never be the same. While I try not to be selfish, realizing that many many people are suffering with me, I cannot get past the fact that my hero is dead.
Simple Truth

Greenwood, IN

#3 Oct 17, 2006
My thoughts and prayers are with the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Nov 29 always right 227
sea isle is a total mess (Jan '16) Sep '16 jackie 3
Why are they closing the bathrooms at 5 p.m.? Jul '16 Marty ryan 2
Looking for Victoria Greenlee Merrill Jul '16 needtoknow 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Josh 43
News Prospect of online lottery sales worries NJ shops (Jan '11) Jan '11 Mike 1
News Independent Republicans Watkins, Geene, Seek Wo... (Oct '10) Oct '10 MRG 1

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages