Md. woman arrested twice in 5 hours f...

Md. woman arrested twice in 5 hours for DUI

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Md. woman arrested twice in 5 hours for DUI. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police arrested a Woodbine, Md. woman twice in five hours on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Multiple Offender

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2009
I can't be an alcoholic, I'm only 20......
nosferatu

Reinholds, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2009
Not everyone who drinks to excess is an alcoholic. She's 20 years old, in mid summer, in Ocean City. Other than showing an astounding lack of judgement, I seriously doubt she's an alky.

Take your prohibition era thoughts and go away.

“Depraved Indifference”

Since: Dec 08

Ronin

#3 Jul 8, 2009
nosferatu wrote:
Not everyone who drinks to excess is an alcoholic. She's 20 years old, in mid summer, in Ocean City. Other than showing an astounding lack of judgement, I seriously doubt she's an alky.
Take your prohibition era thoughts and go away.
This should be one incident, not two. I agree with you on this one.
james

Westminster, MD

#5 Jul 22, 2009
classic story of human stupidity. darwins theory of the strong will survive will weed this one out eventually. the only scary thing is the possibilty that she takes out an innocent person or family in the course of her path through natural selection.
spotter

York, PA

#6 Jul 22, 2009
Put her hot mugshot on thesmokinggun.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stepping Stones Preschool Day Care (Feb '13) Thu Fdsc 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident (Sep '15) Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erica 1
News LISTEN: Man calls cops after finding ALLIGATOR ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 1
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages