Maryland State Police
PA Driver

#1 Sep 27, 2010
I was in Ocean City MD for Spring Fest in May 2010.
I am a 59 year old woman & was driving a 1994 Chev. Suburban at a slow speed in the left turn lane (was making a turn to go to Asiteaque Island) on Rte. 50. A Maryland State Police officer was behind me with his lights flashing so I stopped. He came up to my vehicle & said I needed to pull over to the far right side of the road. This is a four lane area, 2 lanes to make a left turn & 2 lanes for straight through driving. I asked how he wanted me to get across 4 lanes of traffic & he stated he would block traffic for me. I had no idea what I did wrong!!!! So he stops traffic (which was extremely dangerous cause traffic was heavy) for me to get the far right shoulder of the road, only to find out the reason I was being stopped was for not wearing a seat belt!!!!!!! For this he endangered his life as well as mie & my passenger as well as all the other drivers on the road--for a $25.00 ticket!!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!! I paid the fine over the phone with a credit card only to find out there was an additional fee of $6.95 if you paid with a credit card. So I sucked up my anger & paid the additional $6.95 making the total of the ticket $31.95. Two weeks later I get a notice in the mail to appear in Court for not paying my fine. After 2 more calls to MarDot I finally got it straightened out (someone had not posted my payment to my ticket.)I feel a warning would have been sufficient & am totally shocked at the danger this officer put us all in--since my not wearing a seat beltwould have done no harm to anyone BUT myself.

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 30, 2010
stay in pa then a hole

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2010
jimmy wrote:
stay in pa then a hole
You must be the guy Blowing all the cops at Baughers!

Detroit, MI

#4 Oct 5, 2010
you must be the guy watching a guy blow another stay in pa assfault and keep having sex with your sister and you barnyard animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident (Sep '15) Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erica 1
News LISTEN: Man calls cops after finding ALLIGATOR ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 1
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Transformer fell down (Jun '15) Jun '15 starfella2 1

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages