Livin n The South

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2007
I just recently found out that Jarrod Spicer of Woodbine died in November, 2006. Can someone tell me why...what happened? I used to live in Carroll County.
livin here

Upper Marlboro, MD

#2 Sep 2, 2007
I believe he died because of an overdose, but I could be wrong. That's what I was told, it's sad; I went to highschool with him, I didn't really know him, though.
livin here

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3 Sep 2, 2007
Livin n The South wrote:
I just recently found out that Jarrod Spicer of Woodbine died in November, 2006. Can someone tell me why...what happened? I used to live in Carroll County.
I believe he died because of an overdose, but I could be wrong. That's what I was told, it's sad; I went to highschool with him, I didn't really know him, though.
livin here

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4 Sep 2, 2007
livin here wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I was able to help...
Stop gossip

Boonsboro, MD

#5 Nov 26, 2007
If you haven't heard already it must not be any of your business!!!!! Stop the gossip!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park Sep '15 Erica 1
News LISTEN: Man calls cops after finding ALLIGATOR ... Sep '15 Spotted Girl 1
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Transformer fell down (Jun '15) Jun '15 starfella2 1
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
Anyone want to start a ranchera/norteņo band? (Feb '15) Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages