5 found dead in Montgomery Co. park

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 23, 2007, titled 5 found dead in Montgomery Co. park. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A Frederick man apparently shot and killed a Woodbine woman while transferring custody of three children last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

lindsay

Baltimore, MD

#1 Nov 23, 2007
this boy went to my school but i dont no him and never even heard of him. but he is in my phone directory from school
.weard. aw sad.
Laura

Frederick, MD

#2 Nov 24, 2007
David Brockdorff went to my elementary school, and when i recieved news of his death, i cried uncontrollably. I am devastated by what happened. and his mother was the nicest person i have ever met.
Laura

Frederick, MD

#3 Nov 24, 2007
linsday what school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any other horny guys who like to play xbox 360 ... Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
Anyone want to start a ranchera/norteņo band? Feb '15 austinthespaz 1
Looking for family in sykesville Emma L. Fields Nov '14 Lookingforsister 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Timothy J. Smith (Aug '11) Apr '14 Curious in Florida 6
News Monrovia Rezoning Request Approved By Planning ... (Mar '14) Apr '14 LOL 2
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]