Woman Killed While Walking Horse Acro...

Woman Killed While Walking Horse Across Road

There are 5 comments on the WJZ-TV Baltimore story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Woman Killed While Walking Horse Across Road. In it, WJZ-TV Baltimore reports that:

WOODBINE, Md. Police say a western Howard County woman was struck and killed this morning as she walked a horse across an intersection near her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ-TV Baltimore.

nuna

Big Sandy, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2006
the kid who hit the lady with the horse his name is clay he suped up his car and has all his money in his car. He loved to speed and to have fun in his car
Wrong Information

Westminster, MD

#2 Jul 31, 2006
You have no right posting a comment like that. From what I understand, the woman was
walking the horse on a blind curve in the road. Anyone could have hit her.
Get your facts straight before you mouth off.
blah

Arlington, VA

#3 Aug 14, 2006
too bad that i no that kid...he goes to my schoo and he does speed a lot...hes got in sooo many accidents accidents...even once right by were i lived...as horrible as it is for him and the woman..he had it coming to him...
Lindseyy

Finksburg, MD

#5 Dec 18, 2006
I knew the lady. i went riding with her a few times. Her horse was gorgeous. Her step-son dated my sister. And, If it's the same clay, He used to work at the Country Kettle with my moms best friend. It's very sad
ChooChoo

Hedgesville, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2006
What's worse people is your missing the point here. The kid was obviously speeding. His a moron!!! Most of you that know this idiot please judge him by his actions, he's proven himself to be an idiot. This poor woman shouldn't have had to be hit, blind curve or not. People need to slow the heck down. And those with your Jap-Rocket cars. Park them and tow them to the track and race if you want speed!!! Don't do at the expense of others. I hope the law decides to take this idiots license away. Hey here's an idea folks, for all those who know he's a speeder should go to court and testify on behalf of the womans family as character witnesses to Clay's disregard for the speed limit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News White House Aide Dies in Bicycle Accident (Sep '15) Sep '15 American_Infidel 1
Family living at Prospect Park (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erica 1
News LISTEN: Man calls cops after finding ALLIGATOR ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 1
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Transformer fell down (Jun '15) Jun '15 starfella2 1

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages