woodbine firedepartment haunted house

woodbine firedepartment haunted house

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

wondering

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2009
where is gonna be and how much is it to get in?
concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2009
if dopug and tia have anything to do with it the community is going to be disshearted
Animals

Mayfield, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2009
They need to be feeding their animals and not worrying about a haunted house. Their animals are a horror to look at.
Bump

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2009
Animals wrote:
They need to be feeding their animals and not worrying about a haunted house. Their animals are a horror to look at.
Bump.
Colonel Fan

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2009
The Woodbine Fire Dept haunted house is located at the junction of back st and archer st - it is $5 each to get in...
hope is alive

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2009
THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER HAUNTED HOUSE JUST PAST BENGES ON RT 6 WE WENT IN IT AND IT WAS
"REAL SCARY"
I HEARD THAT THEY WERE RAISING MONEY FOR A YOUTH GROUP ADMISSION IS $5.00
AND ITS WELL WORTH THE DRIVE
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IT WILL "SCARE THE HELL" OUT OF YOU HA HA HA HA
haunted house

Madisonville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2009
ive been to many haunted houses and we really like the one on rt 6 just past benges next to the rivers edge church
it has "saw" in it "micheal mears" jason" and hears they are putting freddy in the last week with special effects dont forget the texas chain saw
ROCKER

Madisonville, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2009
WE WENT FRI NIGHT AND THEY CHANGED SOME THINGS AND IT REALLY ROSE THE FEAR FACTOR
LOOK OUT THIS ONE IS WELL WOTH THE DRIVE PAST BENGES ON THE LEFT
spook house fan

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2009
You all should go to the haunted house that the fire department is having. It is really good. It was well worth the $5.00.

Directions: Highway 26 to Highway 6 - Turn left go beside of the post office. First road make a right and then the next road make a left - We parked at the Woodbine Missionary Baptist Church.
HalloweenFreak

Ripley, TN

#10 Oct 26, 2009
I recommend that you don't go to the one on Sycamore St.
The one the Woodbine Volunteer Fire Department is having is like ten times better.
I went last weekend and I'm going again on Halloween.
CORBIN

Madisonville, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2009
The fire dept is spending way to much of tax dollars and got a bunch of wanta bes go to the other haunted house on 6 it it for the youth
firefighter09

Madisonville, KY

#12 Oct 30, 2009
Just for your information, the firefighters from the Woodbine FD purchased everything they needed for the haunted house. NONE of your tax dollars has been spent!!!! Our goal is to raise more money for the fire department to purchase newer equipment to save this community! Any questions, feel free to stop by the fire department.
curious

Gaston, SC

#13 Oct 30, 2009
Woodbine firdept is just a bunch of wana bees who cause trouble
Tia

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2009
sounds like someones a little jealous! If you have a problem with the way I take care of my animals call animal control! I would be happy to show them around.And about the fire dept. All we are trying to do is make woodbine a better place, if you have a problem with the way things are being done, grow some balls, and run into a burning building yourself. We also have open meetings every month, and if your concerned about your tax dollars, show up and voice your opinion. Im sorry if the community is disheartened by my husband and me, we are just trying to set an example for our children and the community. But don't worry, were not grudge holders, my husband and his "wanna-be" firefighter friends will still be there when you need them!
curious

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2009
well just one problem never will need them I live in another state guss you all do not do long distance housecalls,By the time yo get here i do believe it would be like the rest of the calls the wananbees go on burnt down with the clown driving the red truck that thanks he is something he is not,He needs to grow up he is a smart A and will give the dept a bad name as long as he is around.I know a lot of people there that has confimed this and wanted something done since I dont live there this is the best I can do;
curious

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2009
Wait a min now what about the grants you all got yes that comes from taxpayers.The one in the red truck trouble maker
Lucky

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 2, 2014
There is a very hot guy that volenters at woodbine love to get in his pants his name is joe
Friend

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2014
Hey people if we didn't have people like the guys at woodbine fire department we would not get help when we needed it they do a great job. I say well done guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min jewboy 165,516
Chaz jackson in jail 7 hr Heather Tinot 6
jack engle (Jan '09) 10 hr Iknowjack 10
Matt Herman Alvarez Leick RIP 13 hr Randy Savage 3
Jonathan Blevins Twin Sisters' Names (Mar '12) 15 hr XoXo 3
Knock knock go on in 15 hr Yours Truly 13
Troy and Peggy Engle (May '09) 16 hr Heather Tinot 23

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages