I've heard her name
And

Madisonville, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Winnie the pooh?..I think he's a boy.
Angel Eyes

Dyer, TN

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Pooh= Jennifer (Brafford) She has remarried and I dont know what her last name is now. She is a really sweet person.
Dude

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Pooh is the biggest SLUT in Woodbine, and has went through every guy that lives there married or not.
inthesticks

Mayfield, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2010
POOH.....Charity Carter?
BI_curious

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2010
well shes not the biggest it has to be the seargent girls once they get out of jail; close for third with sisters

Since: Aug 09

Madisonville, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2010
l hope that those 2 never get out of jail. after what they did to my father. Let em rot in there.
inthesticks

Mayfield, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2010
i agree sonny!!! ur dad was a GREAT MAN
lJr

United States

#9 Oct 9, 2010
Is jamie out ?
Edward

Winchester, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2010
This toxip is not about jamie. it's about that SLUT Poo...The biggest SLUT in Whitley County....NASTY....
someone who knows pooh

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2011
She is a complete slut and she will pretend to be your friend, then stab you in the back. Look you in the eye and tell you that she does not or in my case did not steal from me. Word of advise, stay away from her( guy or girl.)
Someone who knows Pooh 2

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2011
Ya know Pooh may do her wrong but take it up with her. Not on topix. My guess is you are either afraid to tell her this stuff to her face or you do just as bad as she does. Anyone and everyone who truly knows Pooh knows that she isn't afraid of anyone. So go ahead and confront her with these wonderful things you have to say and I guarantee you'll eat your teeth. HAHA!!

P.S. And by the way don't respond back and act all big and bad like you ain't scared of her because if you wasn't afraid of her whipping your ass for saying these things you would say them to her and not behind fake names on the computer. Let's just see how brave you all are.
Someone who knows Pooh 2

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2011
And by the way her name is Charidy not Charity.
peeps for sure

Madisonville, KY

#14 Mar 21, 2011
Yep saw her and her mom today in Benges store go girl how was the Fla vacation to hot to handle hum
Poopin Poo

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2011
Florida vacation probably went to the Florida pain clinic.
unknown

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Apr 6, 2011
she is the biggest slut that ever lived in woodbine...she loves to sleeps with anyone that will give a pill or any kind of drug. I know for a fact she will rob you blind if you close your eyes ... and she loves to cause people in relationships to split because their old man slept with and she is garbage
carma

Corbin, KY

#17 Apr 19, 2011
unknown wrote:
she is the biggest slut that ever lived in woodbine...she loves to sleeps with anyone that will give a pill or any kind of drug. I know for a fact she will rob you blind if you close your eyes ... and she loves to cause people in relationships to split because their old man slept with and she is garbage
and know people are shocked because she got shot what was she doin to get shot??? HhhhhhMmmmmmm
carma

Corbin, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2011
now everyone knows who she is
Well

Corbin, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2011
Sounds like Karma to me, too...
drug hater

Mayfield, KY

#20 Apr 21, 2011
All I can say is at least 3 druggies won't be on the streets for awhile. Maybe the rest will be off the streets before long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notice sex offender in the area +++++++++++++ (Oct '09) 18 min Bub 37
Jarrod Lawson 48 min Deb 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Szabo 166,303
Solar Eclipse Glasses 1 hr in the know 8
What happened to Trae Pennington? 3 hr Funky monk 22
greatwall 12 hr neveragain 6
Cornbread Convocation 13 hr jim thompson 2

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages