Does anyone know what happened to Jay...
Sad

United States

#21 May 5, 2012
It is terrible the hate you people have. Jay isn't afraid to use his name and I seriously doubt he has been on here hiding behind fake names like me and most of you. He has not updated his beloved web site in a couple of months. Even if he was taking care of someone he'd still find time to voice his opinion. Has anyone seen him around or know if he us ok?
Whats the difference

Kingsland, GA

#22 May 6, 2012
between "teling it like it is'" genre of Christianity and Islamofacism?

No rags on their heads.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 May 6, 2012
A better title for this thread would be--Does anybody care what happened to Jay Moreno? The answer is NO!
Annonette

Saint Marys, GA

#24 May 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean hate consumed ignorant white trash who have no self worth. They justify their existance by hating those they don't understand.
I agree, this thread was originated so downtown hogs and sows could express their ignorance and fear.
Telling it like it is

United States

#25 May 6, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean hate consumed ignorant white trash who have no self worth. They justify their existance by hating those they don't understand.
You just explained Jay Morenos entire life. That is his destiny.
Telling it like it is

United States

#26 May 6, 2012
Whats the difference wrote:
between "teling it like it is'" genre of Christianity and Islamofacism?
No rags on their heads.
No Jay...I JUST DONT LIKE YOU!!!! People like you make me sick and I refuse to ACT like I dont. Is it the Christian thing to do?NO PROBABLY NOT, but people need to stand up to folks like you and confront you when possible.
Telling it like it is

United States

#27 May 6, 2012
Sad wrote:
It is terrible the hate you people have. Jay isn't afraid to use his name and I seriously doubt he has been on here hiding behind fake names like me and most of you. He has not updated his beloved web site in a couple of months. Even if he was taking care of someone he'd still find time to voice his opinion. Has anyone seen him around or know if he us ok?
Well, the thing is,you dont know his style of writing. I do. I know when he posts and when an imposter acts as if they are Jay. He has the writing style of a serial killer.He must be treated as such. Dont't let him fool you inmto thinking he is some Saint because he is far from it. It's very obvious when he posts.
Could you recommend

Kingsland, GA

#28 May 6, 2012
some published works by serial killers? I'm not familiar with that style.
Telling it like it is

United States

#29 May 6, 2012
Could you recommend wrote:
some published works by serial killers? I'm not familiar with that style.
See what I mean. It's so obvious it's you. Fatty on wheels. There are no published writings by seriel killers. You know it and I know it.There is however a Moron that has recently came up for parole that used to assist the Beach Boys when they wrote a songs. He never recieved the credit for it. I don't condone the actions of this man but that was the closest I could get.In my opinion,you Moreno,fall under the same classifications as Charles Manson!
Wilbur

Knoxville, TN

#30 May 6, 2012
Moreno is a coward who does not use his real name when he posts. For a while, he put his almost real name on some of his posts so that he could accuse the rest of us of being cowardly. Now he doesn't sign anything but he is, unfortunately, still here.
Lucky Charms

Saint Marys, GA

#31 May 6, 2012
Ole Jay is still amongst us he is using another handle lately. He is sneaking around hiding behind doors and scaring people.

What do you think Lone Palm ?

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#32 May 6, 2012
Lucky Charms wrote:
Ole Jay is still amongst us he is using another handle lately. He is sneaking around hiding behind doors and scaring people.
What do you think Lone Palm ?
If Jay is still posting, I don't have a clue as to who he is posting as.

Despite the abusive nature of some of his postings to me, I have little but pity for him.
Wilbur

Saint Marys, GA

#33 May 6, 2012
Wilbur wrote:
Moreno is a coward who does not use his real name when he posts. For a while, he put his almost real name on some of his posts so that he could accuse the rest of us of being cowardly. Now he doesn't sign anything but he is, unfortunately, still here.
What I wanted to say is I am frightened of him and I have the hots for his body. Secretly I would like to be his lover. He is so much more intelligent than me and he actually has ideas of his own.

Me, I never had an original thought in my life. All I can do is hate people and say bad things about them. I am a little worm that no one likes. I have no friends but would like some friends. Secretly, I would like to be friends with Moreno but I can't ask him. I can't stand rejection. Please try to understand, I really do not want to hurt anyone, I just need lots of help.
Very concerened Christian

United States

#34 May 6, 2012
Mr Moreno, I feel sorry for you, I really do. I don't get on here insulting you, so please don't insult me. The reason I feel sorry for you, is becuase it is apparant to me from your posts that you do not believe in God. I am amazed everyday when I look around and see things like mighty rivers and mountains, plants and animals, and greatest of all creations, us, human beings. It is hard for me to try to comprehend someone who believes all of this just came into being or was all started from a big bang. Please all who are on here and don't believe, if there was a big bang it was because when God created it all, he said bang. I will always continue to pray for non-believers salvation. Think about it, is that all there is to life? We are born, go to school, get a job, retire and die. If thats all you have to look forward to,what a sad life indeed.
Alas

Kingsland, GA

#35 May 6, 2012
"Very Concerned," it is all any living creature has ever had to look "forward to."

I live in the here and now, not in a mythical future.

If, as I suspect, you were not lucky enough to be endowed wth a sufficiewnt IQ to comprehend why all religions are bunk and you are happy with your inherited mythology, good for you.

Just keep it to yourself. Trust me, those of us on my side of the divide between ignorant superstition
and modern science do not want to be "saved."

Sorry to disappoint you, but we are far less likely to be "sad" and wracked with guiltand fear of death than poor dupes like you.
dontlook

Jacksonville, FL

#36 May 6, 2012
don' know, don't care
Sad

United States

#37 May 6, 2012
No one has answered my question....has anyone seen Jay? He could be dead and his adorable dog Cojack could be all alone in his house.
Very concerened Christian

United States

#38 May 6, 2012
I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. Moreno. I by no means feel superior to you or other atheists, and it's really too bad that you feel superior to religous people as a whole, or our intellect. That is great that you live your life without a care in the world, but just consider this; if I am wrong, and there isn't an afterlife, then I spent my life trying to be Christ-like. I cared for others, followed the Commandments and The Golden Rule, spent time worshiping my Creator to thank Him for my live and all that He has blessed me with, and lived a life most would be proud of, never fearing death. That doesn't sound all that terrible or hard, does it? Now if your wrong, and there is a heaven and a hell(there is), you have seventy or eighty years of life to do as you please, followed by an eternity in hell to think about why you thought you were so smart and too proud to see that a human being is far too beautiful and complex to have evolved from some primordial ooze or started from a big bang.
W G A F

Kingsland, GA

#39 May 6, 2012
W.G.A.F?
W G A G

Saint Marys, GA

#40 May 6, 2012
W G A F wrote:
W.G.A.F?
Finally someone had the guts to say it. Now we can close this stupid thread and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judy Thurner Running For Council 7 hr Big Dog 3
T&G Letter Scorches Jay Moreno 8 hr Laughing Bob 72
To Donald Trump: You have sacrificed nothing 8 hr Lucy 3
Democratic National Convention summary 8 hr Truth 2
2016 City Council Election 8 hr LMAO 78
You have to vote for me. No I don't. 8 hr Larry 1
Republican site tell truth re Trump 9 hr Joseph 3

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance