Does anyone know what happened to Jay Moreno?

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated May 6, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I am not a big fan of him but he hasn't been heard from in a long time. Does anyone know what happened to him? Did he have a stroke?
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

He posts on here all the time. No longer using his name. He's alive and growing with each meal.
Telling it like it is

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

That fat tub of goo is still posting on here. He will lie and deny that he has but I know he has. Honestly, why the heck did you have to bring that lump of lard up? I was hoping that he just wither away and die. I cant stand that man or anyone who thinks like him.
Proven

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I thought he went to crap and the hogs ate him or was it the other way around?
No doubt

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

loving Christians all!
In The Know

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Jay has been trying to take care of his dad who is in failing health. Go ahead a-wipes and make fun of him for that.
Telling it like it is

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah...that's a good excuse. WHO CARES!!! The man isn't that important to keep bringing his stupid ass up in conversation.Let him fade away like a bad fart. I mean, he is just that.
Paul

Kingfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

No doubt wrote:
loving Christians all!
You reap what you sow, Jay.
Paul Paul Paul

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

how I would love to see the look on your face when you realize there is no after life and that you have simply transitioned into a rotting corpse, but, alas, you will not experience that epiphany because you will be dead, just like a dog. More's the pity, hypocrite.

All Things Considered

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Camden County and St Marys in particular are populated by some of the most vile disgusting ignorant creeps the world has ever known.
Telling it like it is

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Paul Paul Paul wrote:
how I would love to see the look on your face when you realize there is no after life and that you have simply transitioned into a rotting corpse, but, alas, you will not experience that epiphany because you will be dead, just like a dog. More's the pity, hypocrite.
What are you saying Jay, that just because you don't belive in the after life, I am supposed to think like you. That I am supposed to be all nice to you because I believe in God..NEWS FLASH FAT ASS, NOBODY IS PERFECT! I'll be judged for my wrong one day but I am willing to deal with that when it comes. but until then, SCREW YOU!!! No hypocrite here.
Sadly no

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying Jay, that just because you don't belive in the after life, I am supposed to think like you. That I am supposed to be all nice to you because I believe in God..NEWS FLASH FAT ASS, NOBODY IS PERFECT! I'll be judged for my wrong one day but I am willing to deal with that when it comes. but until then, SCREW YOU!!! No hypocrite here.
you will not be judged nor will you go to a non-existent hell(more's the pity) or a non-existent "heaven."

If only there were some way bastards like you could have even a nano-second of end-of-life recognition that all the religious sunshine ever pumped up their gullible asses was purely anthropogenic bullshit.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Sadly no wrote:
<quoted text>
you will not be judged nor will you go to a non-existent hell(more's the pity) or a non-existent "heaven."
If only there were some way bastards like you could have even a nano-second of end-of-life recognition that all the religious sunshine ever pumped up their gullible asses was purely anthropogenic bullshit.
You might consider accepting Pascal's wager.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager
FUJ

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

In The Know wrote:
Jay has been trying to take care of his dad who is in failing health. Go ahead a-wipes and make fun of him for that.
Can I say more?
FUJ

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Sadly no wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is a bitch then you die. FUJ
FUJ

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
You might consider accepting Pascal's wager.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager
He ain't that bright, Jay.
STFU

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

we are we wasting time on Moreno?

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

FUJ wrote:
<quoted text>He ain't that bright, Jay.
Not Jay. I took more than my share of abuse from him when I signed up last September. I have never met the man.

I don't care for people mocking someone over something they have no control over, such as a handicap or deformity. Likewise, I think others' religious beliefs are their own business.

If the man is indeed a racist as some here have claimed, pile on.
Telling it like it is

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Sadly no wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you have had an end of life recognition? Too bad it didnt go the distance. Listen chunky butt, I dont care what you believe in. I only care what I believe. I have seen the works of God. I have prayed for his Mercy and recieved it. YES!!! I will be judged for the vile words and time I spend on you. But it doesnt matter. You are a vile,disrespectful, hateful man and no matter how many prayers I waste on you, you will never believe and you will burn in hell for it. I on the other hand will be judged for my actions here on earth towards you but until then I will curse you until the day you are food rotting in the gut of a worm.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

All Things Considered wrote:
Camden County and St Marys in particular are populated by some of the most vile disgusting ignorant creeps the world has ever known.
Mean hate consumed ignorant white trash who have no self worth. They justify their existance by hating those they don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodbine Discussions

Search the Woodbine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min Aggie23 49,601
JDA Bleeding Camden Taxpayers 1 hr Ann Nunnally 244
Watch Mayor M and Comrade Kearns collude to abr... 4 hr Nancy 40
School Buses not allowed in gated community. (May '12) 4 hr Southern Gentleman 33
starters 5 hr Or maybe 4
National Council of La Raza 6 hr Jay Moreno 11
How is the Federal Case coming Jules? 6 hr Whoa 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••