just asking

United States

#1528 Mar 17, 2013
So how's the new place by weight watchers doing?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1529 Mar 17, 2013
Walmart?
just asking

Kingsland, GA

#1530 Mar 17, 2013
No its on 40 in Saturday park right next to the weight watchers. Its called ponuts haven't heard of anyone familiar with it. Just asking.
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#1531 Mar 18, 2013
Saturday Park has been on life support for some time.
ANON

Saint Marys, GA

#1532 Mar 18, 2013
just asking wrote:
No its on 40 in Saturday park right next to the weight watchers. Its called ponuts haven't heard of anyone familiar with it. Just asking.
Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Simple Truth

Kingsland, GA

#1533 Mar 18, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Food? Don't worry as I'm sure Moreno will be sharing HIS business plan with them real soon.
bigbuttedwoman

Dornsife, PA

#1534 Mar 18, 2013
Simple Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Food? Don't worry as I'm sure Moreno will be sharing HIS business plan with them real soon.
.......and their iced tea better be double strength to meet Moreno's requirements.
Hive

Saint Marys, GA

#1535 Mar 18, 2013
Better off if he never darts the door. He is the kiss of death when it comes to restaurants. Just check with Peas and Carrots.
Truth

Kingsland, GA

#1536 Mar 18, 2013
Not to fear. I understand this is not an all you can shove into your face until nearly exploding kind of place. You won't find Moreno within miles of this place.
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

#1537 Mar 18, 2013
ANON wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Around here, it is often the sign of a bored, affluent, housewife or two who are shopped-out and looking for new ways to piss away their husband's money. Admittedly, locating such a place outside the "historic district" is a little unusual.

If you want a good and different sandwich, try the new line of omelet sandwiches at IHOP. In Jax this afternoon, out on Baymeadows, I had an omelet made with provolone cheese - and plenty of it - roasted red bell pepper slivers, and fresh, baby spinach leaves, all served on buttered and grilled, delicious, sour dough bread. Comes with choice of hash browns, French fries, or fresh fruit. I went for the fruit (honey dew, cantaloupe, pineapple, red grapes, orange slices.) It was all delicious. With iced tea, just under $10.00. Two more omelet sandwiches on menu: ham and cheese and western. You can buy the whole sandwich (as I did) or a half for $2.00 less. Half should be fine for petite women and kids.
bigbuttedwoman

Dornsife, PA

#1538 Mar 18, 2013
Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Around here, it is often the sign of a bored, affluent, housewife or two who are shopped-out and looking for new ways to piss away their husband's money. Admittedly, locating such a place outside the "historic district" is a little unusual.
If you want a good and different sandwich, try the new line of omelet sandwiches at IHOP. In Jax this afternoon, out on Baymeadows, I had an omelet made with provolone cheese - and plenty of it - roasted red bell pepper slivers, and fresh, baby spinach leaves, all served on buttered and grilled, delicious, sour dough bread. Comes with choice of hash browns, French fries, or fresh fruit. I went for the fruit (honey dew, cantaloupe, pineapple, red grapes, orange slices.) It was all delicious. With iced tea, just under $10.00. Two more omelet sandwiches on menu: ham and cheese and western. You can buy the whole sandwich (as I did) or a half for $2.00 less. Half should be fine for petite women and kids.
You have Moreno down pat. Good job!
Should Read

Kingsland, GA

#1539 Mar 19, 2013
Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding review New Jay. I'm beginning to believe your genius claim and not one misspelled word!
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

#1540 Mar 19, 2013
That was the real me upgraded to IE 10. Just haven't had time to re-register.
Toni

Saint Marys, GA

#1541 Mar 27, 2013
Amerious Bank Closed in Publix Shopping Center. What is up with this. I can not beleive they kept the one in St. Marys open and Closed the one in Kingsland
Curious

Kingsland, GA

#1542 Mar 30, 2013
It looks like things are starting to turn around in real estate and a few places opening. I hope this is a good sign of more to come.
just asking

United States

#1543 Apr 8, 2013
When did sterling seafood close ?
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#1544 Apr 8, 2013
just asking wrote:
When did sterling seafood close ?
If you have to ask, then you already know why.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#1545 Apr 8, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, then you already know why.
I don't know but I'll call PDA Director Keating. No answer.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#1546 Apr 8, 2013
How about PONUTZ? I figure about April 30th they will have gone thru their savings and will hang it up and quit paying on the lease.
just asking

Kingsland, GA

#1547 Apr 10, 2013
Anymore word on the amusement park at exit 3 or 6?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary on the brink of collapse 17 min EdT46 9
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? 1 hr Anon 190
Palmetto Pipline 1 hr anon 35
Downtown Sow's Ear 2 hr Bag of Poop Moreno 28
Time for serious discussion about Local Security 2 hr anon 6
Cypress Pipeline owned by Kinder Morgan 3 hr Hanky Poo 29
only a politician 3 hr LonePalm 4
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE