St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Diceman wrote:
I am so scared you stupid SOB. There is not one thing in that post that ties it to you. but you knew who it was directed to didn't you Scooter T? Ho - ho - ho.
Right up until saved that one, you may have had a point.
Bactrican

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

The restaurant supported heavily by "Mr. Jay Moreno" is now closed. May want to run his ass off if you have a restaurant. I don't see him as and asset for your advertising.

Then again I'm just a two hump.
Air Head

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

City Council love this page they are proud of the fact they have shut down so many of the counties businesses in St. Marys they are the leaders from hell.
trip

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Wish they would take a powder and never wake. Mayor and most of the Council would make good shark bait.
hawkeye

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

After 28 years, Furniture Factory Outlet is going out of business. Going out of business sale starts soon after February 3rd.

They have been a main stay in St. Marys.
Real Simple

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

No new customers because of no new jobs.

Thank you JDA Executive Director David Keating with your $94.498.56 salary.

I'm sure with more B/S for the County Commissioners you will join the $100K club next year.
In the grape vine

Calhoun City, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I spoke to one of the counties better barber shop owners. They said they would have liked to put their shop in St Mary's, but the start-up cost and city operating expenses were just too high. They are vary happy that their shop is in Kingsland.
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

In the grape vine wrote:
I spoke to one of the counties better barber shop owners. They said they would have liked to put their shop in St Mary's, but the start-up cost and city operating expenses were just too high. They are vary happy that their shop is in Kingsland.
St. Marys is out of touch with the rest of the world. It is going down. That Mayor should be in Jail.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

In the grape vine wrote:
The guy next to the yogurt shop next to Aunt B's seems to be doing okay.

BTW, if you are a senior (60 plus), you can still eat lunch at Aunt B's on Monday thru Friday for just $9.00 - tax included. Beware of huge,irrational price increase after 3:00 on Thursdays and Fridays and all weekend.

The fresh cauliflower, simply boiled with a bit of salt and pepper then buttered was really delicious this afternoon.
bertthebomber

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Is James Jewelers closed ?
just asking

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What's going on with the cumberland motel by cvs ?
Is it still open ?
zontormasterof1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

just asking wrote:
What's going on with the cumberland motel by cvs ?
Is it still open ?
rent by the hour- lol!
miami

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

zontormasterof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
rent by the hour- lol!
tell me more.
Coonass

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy next to the yogurt shop next to Aunt B's seems to be doing okay.
BTW, if you are a senior (60 plus), you can still eat lunch at Aunt B's on Monday thru Friday for just $9.00 - tax included. Beware of huge,irrational price increase after 3:00 on Thursdays and Fridays and all weekend.
The fresh cauliflower, simply boiled with a bit of salt and pepper then buttered was really delicious this afternoon.
How much longer till you gon eat her out of biddness, did you had any filè gumbo? You don learn to spell dat yet?
feuilleton

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

SPLOST tax to bring another round of business closures. Osprey Cove really wants all local business shut down. Watch them vote the tax to kill St. Marys.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Sarah, my housekeper, tells me this morning that a "For Lease" sign is now in the window of the former location of Hot Skillets.

It's a damned shame that leasing agents are not legally required to divulge, in writing, the types of businesses that have tried to make it in a given location before and their lifespans.

We have lemon laws for cars. We have a duty of licensed Realtors to reveal defects in a listed property they are aware of. We warn people of the dangers of smoking. Why not a warning on commercial locations with fatally flawed locations?

Another poor fool's money will be pissed away there within 90 days.
Mr Townie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Didn't Hot Skillets just open up a few months ago?
Just My Opinion

Calhoun City, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
Sarah, my housekeper, tells me this morning that a "For Lease" sign is now in the window of the former location of Hot Skillets.
It's a damned shame that leasing agents are not legally required to divulge, in writing, the types of businesses that have tried to make it in a given location before and their lifespans.
We have lemon laws for cars. We have a duty of licensed Realtors to reveal defects in a listed property they are aware of. We warn people of the dangers of smoking. Why not a warning on commercial locations with fatally flawed locations?
I agree there should be some type of 'report' available for the prospective tenant to check out; but, at the same time, it would matter what type of business you are planning to have.
I believe the address to which this post refers has, thus far, only been eating establishments. So, we know, eating establishments do NOT make it there. Would another type business work Who knows?
With its proximity to the base, I feel its an excellent location. I have heard the electric bill at that particular location runs $1,000 per month. Of course, this would be in addition to the monthly lease amount, security, insurance, water, phone, employees and other essential payments would require quite a large business income.
Other eating establishments are making it right across the street!!!
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
Demographics does play a role but not in this case. The profit margin in a private specialized eatery is small at best. The competition with the chains I-Hop, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, and now Denny's was the receipt for failure.
Look at the number of businesses that failed before a couple guys from Turkey started selling N.Y. pizza at the highly successful Ops.
Bad demographics... The old Big Boy building (previously Shooters)
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

recipe (damn that word processor)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Woodbine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE