Somebody better tell the Republicans

Somebody better tell the Republicans

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

Family Camden Voter

Kingsland, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Four-star Admiral Samuel J. Lockler, Commander, U.S. Pacific Command says, "climate change is our biggest long-term security threat in the Pacific region."

Not Korea. Not China. Not Iran. Climate change!

Thanks God Republicans aren't in charge of the country. And not likely to be anytime soon.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/20/chief...
wat

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Got nothing against a little poontang but it was flowing freely and fun and influence. Know anything about it?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Family Camden Voter wrote:
Four-star Admiral Samuel J. Lockler, Commander, U.S. Pacific Command says, "climate change is our biggest long-term security threat in the Pacific region."
Not Korea. Not China. Not Iran. Climate change!
Thanks God Republicans aren't in charge of the country. And not likely to be anytime soon.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/20/chief...
Someone need to tell this idiot to shut the hell up.
AUC

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Family Camden Voter wrote:
Four-star Admiral Samuel J. Lockler, Commander, U.S. Pacific Command says, "climate change is our biggest long-term security threat in the Pacific region."
Not Korea. Not China. Not Iran. Climate change!
Thanks God Republicans aren't in charge of the country. And not likely to be anytime soon.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/20/chief...
To start with Samuel J. Locklear is a three star admiral not a four star. However this fact does not prevent him from making strange statements in a similar way than the two star admiral, stationed in Mayport, who stated security risk created by the airport in St. Marys.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#5 Mar 21, 2013
AUC wrote:
<quoted text>
To start with Samuel J. Locklear is a three star admiral not a four star. However this fact does not prevent him from making strange statements in a similar way than the two star admiral, stationed in Mayport, who stated security risk created by the airport in St. Marys.
Wrong on both counts. His rank was confirmed by the Senate. He is a 4-star with the paygrade of O-10. And St. Marys is a security risk due to it's close proximity to KB and Mayport.

On the other hand, the Admiral was correct in saying climate change is the nation's biggest threat. Once we reach a man-induced climate tipping point and seas steadily rise and climates worldwide change, there is no putting "it" back in the bottle. It's game over.
native non-gob

Winter Haven, FL

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Our Little AirPort Is A Threat To Mayport? Then You Want To Shut Down Fernandina Airport Also, Craig Field Too?
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on both counts. His rank was confirmed by the Senate. He is a 4-star with the paygrade of O-10. And St. Marys is a security risk due to it's close proximity to KB and Mayport.
On the other hand, the Admiral was correct in saying climate change is the nation's biggest threat. Once we reach a man-induced climate tipping point and seas steadily rise and climates worldwide change, there is no putting "it" back in the bottle. It's game over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reality check 3 hr bill 1
Debate analysis 3 hr Truth 3
Trump's Spied 4 hr Anon 3
I'm nobody's puppet 5 hr NFL Guy 3
Military that take the "Colin Position" 6 hr Tom 1
Trump's Lies 6 hr Evil Hillary 2
Important Questions 6 hr Jorge 2

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages