Coulter: "We know how to stop school ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#62 Dec 28, 2012
principal

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#63 Dec 29, 2012
Imagine that in this latest school shooting, in the course of stopping the shooter before he shot anyone, a teacher missed with one shot that killed a child then killed the invader with the next two shots.

Result: 1 child and one perp dead.

Compare that to 20 children, 6 adults and one perp dead by his own hand in the actual event.

Which secenario would you prefer if you had to choose one?
THE FACTS

Saint Marys, GA

#64 Dec 29, 2012
Old News wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jeremy, we saw your letter to the editor today, give it a rest. You and your wacked brother I am sure are going to provide a gun to everyone one in Georgia this session.
you are welcome!!
Anon

Herndon, PA

#65 Dec 29, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Imagine that in this latest school shooting, in the course of stopping the shooter before he shot anyone, a teacher missed with one shot that killed a child then killed the invader with the next two shots.
Compare that to 20 children, 6 adults and one perp dead by his own hand in the actual event.
Lone Palm, this is an example of what I have been trying to say. Moreno is supposedly a qualified teacher and is licensed to carry a concealed weapon. According to him, he never leaves his house without his loaded weapon in his "man-purse" (his words). He is an avid, vocal proponent of armed teachers in the classroom. He finds it perfectly acceptable to kill a child in his classroom BEFORE killing a SUSPECTED shooter. This is exactly what we could expect if we depend on unqualified, untrained, trigger-happy teachers to guard our children.

“Commander & Chef”

Saint Marys, GA

#66 Dec 29, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lone Palm, this is an example of what I have been trying to say. Moreno is supposedly a qualified teacher and is licensed to carry a concealed weapon. According to him, he never leaves his house without his loaded weapon in his "man-purse" (his words). He is an avid, vocal proponent of armed teachers in the classroom. He finds it perfectly acceptable to kill a child in his classroom BEFORE killing a SUSPECTED shooter. This is exactly what we could expect if we depend on unqualified, untrained, trigger-happy teachers to guard our children.
I think you should reread what Jay wrote.
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine that in this latest school shooting, in the course of stopping the shooter before he shot anyone, a teacher missed with one shot that killed a child then killed the invader with the next two shots.
He did not even suggest that it was acceptable. He offered two possible outcomes to the Newtown school shooting. The point is, which of the two scenarios is better? Obviously the first. Is it tragic that a child is dead? Yes. Is it better than an additional 19 children and six adults dead? Of course.

No one is suggesting that we would have untrained, trigger-happy teachers armed except you. Armed teachers would be there a last resort, not a first resort. I suggested arming screened, trained, volunteers.

I would absolutely rather have an untrained, armed teacher face an attacker than a trained, unarmed teacher face an attacker. Never let perfect be the enemy of better.
LonePalm Sux

Herndon, PA

#67 Dec 29, 2012
Do you people masturbate while you spin these morbid fantasies?

Asshat.

St. Marys, GA

#68 Dec 29, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
He did not even suggest that it was acceptable. He offered two possible outcomes to the Newtown school shooting. The point is, which of the two scenarios is better? Obviously the first. Is it tragic that a child is dead? Yes. Is it better than an additional 19 children and six adults dead? Of course.
No one is suggesting that we would have untrained, trigger-happy teachers armed except you. Armed teachers would be there a last resort, not a first resort. I suggested arming screened, trained, volunteers.
I would absolutely rather have an untrained, armed teacher face an attacker than a trained, unarmed teacher face an attacker. Never let perfect be the enemy of better.
Exactly. Well stated.
Jeanette

Herndon, PA

#69 Dec 29, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have been reading your posts. Would you agree to amend the constitution to remove, completely, the right to bear arms in return for an amendment to absolutely ban abortion?

“Commander & Chef”

Saint Marys, GA

#70 Dec 29, 2012
Jeanette wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading your posts. Would you agree to amend the constitution to remove, completely, the right to bear arms in return for an amendment to absolutely ban abortion?
Straight up? No effin way.

I think we will get rid of abortion before you can get rid of our guns.

If you want to strip the Federal Government to the Departments of Defense, Justice, Interior, & State plus the Post Office we can talk. ATF is the first thing eliminated.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#71 Dec 30, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
"Result: 1 child and one perp dead."
What if it were your child? Would you still call it a success?

St. Marys, GA

#72 Dec 30, 2012
Yes, I most assuredly would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump okay with NO wall money. Another loss. 6 hr Marshall Tucker 2
Ding dong the bells are back 7 hr LonePalm 5
Rethuglicans to shut down the govt on Friday 9 hr okimar 36
Karma strike watch list. 10 hr Ugh 47
What made Jay gain all his weight back? 10 hr Salty Thang 15
Democrap Player of the Day 11 hr STFU Air Head 18
Pit bull owners are sociopathic fools. 12 hr Randall 17

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance