United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

So WTF, on what kind of boat are you making the big bucks with your six pack license? And where are you making these "a lot of extra money" runs from and to? Fishing charters, charters to Cumberland? Come on WTF, you made the statement. Are you running from a private dock, or a publicly funded facility?
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

There are several private owned docks I can leave from. but make 80% of my money from private yacht owner who fly homeand you will see about 8 of us inline most of the time I start at the cape on 1st run and run it to Ocean city maryland the second trip I run from st. augestine to Pokomoke city maryland I f weather is not bad we get in another trip but i never count on that one
but those boats stays at thoses people personal docks.
When I do charters I mostly put in at crooked river where I pay for a yearly parking pass. Thats right I pay for what I use the same as everyone else should and not be freeloaders as they are
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Care to tell us the name of your "business"? Surely you'd be in for some free advertisement.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

nobs wrote:
Care to tell us the name of your "business"? Surely you'd be in for some free advertisement.
Look in your local paper my number is in it and I paid for it Im not a freeloader. One thing my dad taught me 40 years ago nothing is free someone will either backstabb you or never pay you back.

If I was a freeloader I would not be bitching about the steal away stealing taxpayers water.
But like Ricky said on our next trip up instead of paying at Fernandina or Golden Isles we are gonna just pull 8-12 small yachets into stmarys and tie up for free. Im sure Lang will not mind
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow, you get bent out of shape if someone suggests you might take something, anything, for free? Surely you're a nearly perfect human being with superior morals.

You said:

"One thing my dad taught me 40 years ago nothing is free someone will either backstabb you or never pay you back."

You must have a VERY have a pessimistic view of humanity if you believe that.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

nobs wrote:
Wow, you get bent out of shape if someone suggests you might take something, anything, for free? Surely you're a nearly perfect human being with superior morals.
You said:
"One thing my dad taught me 40 years ago nothing is free someone will either backstabb you or never pay you back."
You must have a VERY have a pessimistic view of humanity if you believe that.
Look at it this way everything has a price and thats just the cold facts of life. No dont say air is free look at the money companies pass on tp meet EPA standards
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

True, almost everything has a price.

I don't know what your politics are but on our current path, it seems as though life itself will be hit with taxes and fees.

You may want that, I don't know.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

nobs trust me I hate taxes not because the govt. needs them but the way they spend them.
our elected spends like there is no end of money supply.
I honestly feel that if our goverment workers was paid on actual work performed we could cut 40% of payroll today. Thats for all but military,police and firemen we cant put a price on a life.

Look at some teachers making 60-70 grand for working 6 months
watch city workers it take twice the time to do job if it was out in open workforce.
Dot

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
nobs trust me I hate taxes not because the govt. needs them but the way they spend them.
our elected spends like there is no end of money supply.
I honestly feel that if our goverment workers was paid on actual work performed we could cut 40% of payroll today. Thats for all but military,police and firemen we cant put a price on a life.
Look at some teachers making 60-70 grand for working 6 months
watch city workers it take twice the time to do job if it was out in open workforce.
Disagree on two points:

(1) If we paid for actual work performed by government "employees" it would be about 20% of what we now pay. Obviously you have never seen the do nothing government "employees" in the Washington agencies drawing $120,000.00 per year for doing nothing.

(2) I don't know any teaches making 60-70 grand for working 6 months or a full year. Most teaches make well below $45,000.00 Teachers work very hard for what they are paid. The waste in the educatiion budget is paying do nothing administrators $150,000.00 for doing nothing.
pork chop

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any teaches making 60-70 grand for working 6 months or a full year. Most teaches make well below $45,000.00 Teachers work very hard for what they are paid. The waste in the educatiion budget is paying do nothing administrators $150,000.00 for doing nothing.
You obviously don't know any Camden County teachers. I don't know any making less than $60,000 and that is after the decrease in pay necessitated by the depressed real estate market and the resulting impact on revenues to the school board.
pork chop

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

How the hell did this go from sailboats to teacher's pay? It must be the Moreno influence on the Forum.
anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Port chop, you are a lier and a fraud in your statement about teachers pay. No need to debate fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodbine Discussions

Search the Woodbine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Synergy 49,440
Watch Mayor M and Comrade Kearns collude to abr... 14 min Jay Moreno 31
America-hating Green Weenies call for end of ca... 56 min Jay Moreno 1
East Coast Drilling 2 hr Sounding Equipment 9
runoff 3 hr Spencerite 5
Will Perdue be elected to Congress? 3 hr Carl 5
How is the Federal Case coming Jules? 4 hr Nancy 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••