Shirley wise being indicted?

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
tell no tales

Barnwell, SC

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Just heard Shirley Wise is under investigation by the same people that ousted Amanda Williams. They say she will be indicted for stealing money from the county.
A True Blue Lion

Woodbine, GA

#2 Jul 18, 2012
I heard a fat attorney is under investigation in the murder of a bunch of Keebler elves. Seems someone robbed their cookie tree.
Only some

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
There is no truth to this whatsoever. Robbie and his three or four supporters is really reaching. Despiration is not an attractive trait for a want-a-be judge.
But the original poster

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jul 18, 2012
could just as well be a Wise supporter.

This IS Camden County, after all.
Tell truth

Calhoun City, MS

#5 Jul 19, 2012
What's going on with Shirley?
My Goodness

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jul 19, 2012
My God Robbie I had no idea you were this desperate to be Pobate Judge to put out this lie !!!
A TRUE BLUE LION

Herndon, PA

#7 Jul 19, 2012
If they wont indite Big Thug Willie they aint gonna indite Shirley nut they might indite her worthless ole man lol
alright

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Tell truth wrote:
What's going on with Shirley?
Nothing........ Just R and his trying to start mischief.....I guess he likes this better than campaigning.....siting behind a computer and posting nonsense.....all the while wondering.....where is Bill Smith....and what is he doing??
Mighty Tales

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jul 20, 2012
tell no tales wrote:
Just heard Shirley Wise is under investigation by the same people that ousted Amanda Williams. They say she will be indicted for stealing money from the county.
Hogwash !!!!!
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jul 23, 2012
What a last ditch desperate effort. This is so transparent. Any one who can tie a shoe knows where this came from. This really is rank.
tell no tales

Barnwell, SC

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Time will tell.
the truth

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jul 24, 2012
tell no tales wrote:
Time will tell.
RM....stay off the Computer.....try campaigning a little....with out offending newspaper editors or your fellow lawyers.....how many nights a year do you spend in Camden anyway? And when you are here...where is B.S.???
Wow

Calhoun City, MS

#13 Jul 24, 2012
I heard the same thing about Shirley today!!!!! Wow
Johnny

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
I heard Robbie likes to attack women but is too chicken shit to attack the county coward Bill Smith for screwing his wife. Robbie should focus on trying to be a lawyer with his worthless partner instead of lying about Shrley.
Wow

Calhoun City, MS

#15 Jul 24, 2012
Glad I haven't voted yet!!!! Is it true about Shirley?
Marion

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Being election time, what do you think?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#17 Jul 24, 2012
I am surprised at how some one who is suppose to be educated, a family man, and in a race for a good job would sink so low. This is beyond desperate. Sad to see some one lose all self respect for no good reason.I don't see that loss of respect every being gained back.
Voted

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jul 24, 2012
Your right Wow I also am glad I hadn't voted until I saw what a slime ball coward RM was. Shirley Wise got my vote today. I hate liars and dirty politics.
Anon

Calhoun City, MS

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Robbie never really had the respect. He has never been the same since his best friend at the time Bill Smith slept with his wife. Robbie has let that get the best of him and he has never gotten over it. I would probably be the same way if I was in his shoes. He has never been able to get it together after that occured. Bill is scum and Robbie could be a decent lawyer or judge if he could get some closure on what Bill Smith did to him. I guess Robbie is the bigger better person for not beating Bill senseless. Maybe he will one day. Who knows. I do know this that Bill will not walk into the same room as him and has been worried that he will get his one day. Robbie I hope you get a grip on the demons from your past. You are a good man that has a lot of potential. But in conclusion I think that you lack the ability to hold the job of Judge. Your anger and resentments have gotten the best of you.
TLaRue

Woodbine, GA

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Shirley Wise for Probate Judge 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weekend Fireside Commentators 12 min meh 2
Did anyone else know this? 36 min Judge 11
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 37 min Mick 13
Ferguson Michael Brown Got Justice 37 min georgia lady 23
Gruber Gate 3 hr abm22 1
Memo: To congressional Republicans 7 hr 1984 Orwell 6
Historic Washington Pump and Stump Threatened 9 hr Slim 3
Woodbine Dating
Find my Match

Woodbine People Search