Cumberland Harbor is like a tick suck...
Uh Huh

Kingsland, GA

#42 Feb 2, 2013
Boortz wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no bigger nut-job in this county than you.
And I, Mr. Boortz, will use my post to show just how fair and civil those who disagree with you are.
Boortz

Herndon, PA

#43 Feb 2, 2013
We are special wrote:
Following the 2008 National collapse of the real estate market can anyone site another example of a small community left holding a 45 million debt for a water/sewer plant?
I don't know of a small community with these problems. Most small communities are not led by such big government visionaries.

But here is the saga of Jefferson County Alabama, a county who took on a big sewage treatment plant construction project.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-15/a...

St. Marys has roughly the same debt per taxpayer ratio. Thanks Deborah, Chuck, Bill and others.
Boortz

Herndon, PA

#44 Feb 2, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And I, Mr. Boortz, will use my post to show just how fair and civil those who disagree with you are.
I welcome your posting, Mr. Uh Huh.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#45 Feb 2, 2013
Boortz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you remember back a little, "hole surrounded by a sphincter", the "amen corner" and "back row buzzards" were created in response to the derogatory comments of your former kissin cousin on council, Deborah (the skank) Hase.
Just to give you a little heads up, there is a group of responsible Camden County citizens that will petition the new Probate Court judge to rescind your CCP as soon as that judge is elected. They have a file folder full of your vicious threats and taunts from this very forum.
There is no bigger nut-job in this county than you.
Knock yourself out. There will be absolutewly no legal basis for his doing so but I suspect you may nonetheless get it done here in Camden, especially if Martin Turner wins.

However, the judge will lose on appeal and after he does, that is when I will have the Superior Court order these Topix folks to reveal your identity. Then w'ell go after your co-conspirators through discovery.

Then, your financial ass will be mine. Dont' bother to try to have it removed. It's already copied and saved.

Thank you in advance.
epexegesis

Saint Marys, GA

#46 Feb 5, 2013
We need a State Court and do away with all these city courts and why is the Probate Court running the tickets for Camden. We should demand a State Court like Glynn and Charlton and most of Georgia. We are operating like the 1950's
epexegesis

Saint Marys, GA

#47 Feb 5, 2013
By the way it is Osprey Cove that is really sucking the life Blood out of St. Marys.
Under their rule we have lost 70% of the businesses in St. Marys.
epexegesis

Saint Marys, GA

#48 Feb 5, 2013
Go look for the Osprey Cove gang and you find them in River City Shopping Center. Not in St. Marys.
Truth

Kingsland, GA

#49 Feb 5, 2013
epexegesis wrote:
Go look for the Osprey Cove gang and you find them in River City Shopping Center. Not in St. Marys.
They live in Osprey not because of GOB connections but because they worked hard enough to afford it.

They shop out of town because like most of us its the best choice.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#50 Feb 7, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right they got camden rec. to do it. it was all done behind closed doors also but the city agreed to pay it and when they cant the gilman stadium,and rec belongings will be owned by bank of america.
I remember many years back reading Sandy Feller's blog when he was running for St Mary's Council. I researched and found the blog where he discussed the water and sewer bond. It is interesting to read as he documented what was done, how it was done and his predictions which have been quite accurate. The comments are interesting too. Also browse the blog and refresh your mind about TAD and other subjects of the past that keeping popping up in the present.
Links: http://www.camdenganews.com/blog/...
http://www.camdenganews.com/blog/...
I Remember

Kingsland, GA

#51 Feb 7, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember many years back reading Sandy Feller's blog when he was running for St Mary's Council. I researched and found the blog where he discussed the water and sewer bond. It is interesting to read as he documented what was done, how it was done and his predictions which have been quite accurate. The comments are interesting too. Also browse the blog and refresh your mind about TAD and other subjects of the past that keeping popping up in the present.
Links: http://www.camdenganews.com/blog/...
http://www.camdenganews.com/blog/...
OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks for locating.
Traitor

Woodbine, GA

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Boortz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of a small community with these problems. Most small communities are not led by such big government visionaries.
But here is the saga of Jefferson County Alabama, a county who took on a big sewage treatment plant construction project.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-11-15/a...
St. Marys has roughly the same debt per taxpayer ratio. Thanks Deborah, Chuck, Bill and others.
Don't forget Mrs. Weaver was on council then and voted with the five in the middle.
Tom

Saint Marys, GA

#53 Feb 8, 2013
Tommy Miller wrote:
$45 Million Dollar plus interest is killing St. Marys
what is that for?
Tom

Saint Marys, GA

#54 Feb 8, 2013
Traitor wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mrs. Weaver was on council then and voted with the five in the middle.
What did she vote for?
Nick

Saint Marys, GA

#55 Feb 8, 2013
Tommy Miller wrote:
St. Marys was not ready for the scammers coming out of New Jersey. Did you know that the parent Company of Norh River LLC was a New Jersey based company ? Yes, "The Southern Company" formed in New Jersey.
The connection between Duke Energy, Southern Company, Land Mar and Crescent resources is interesting. It is also interesting how millions was given away and we paid for it.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#56 Feb 8, 2013
Traitor wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Mrs. Weaver was on council then and voted with the five in the middle.
By the way, the guy she defeated who came back and defeated her, Sydney Howell, is now driving a new, pearly-white, Lexus sedan.

I wonder if he thinks that has a certain mayoral cache' to it?

Anyone know if he's moved to OC and become a Presbyterian yet?
diddle

Dornsife, PA

#57 Feb 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the guy she defeated who came back and defeated her, Sydney Howell, is now driving a new, pearly-white, Lexus sedan.
Our new mayor will be driving a pimped out green over gold Ford window van with a chair lift on the side.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

#58 Feb 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that would be Mayor Chuck Trader.
Diversity? Do you mean of experiential backgrounds or race?
jay chuck trader is one of the crooks we just got out.
If the people of St.Marys lets him get elected as mayor.Everyone of you deserves any and everything ya get.
I lived in St Marys when he gave that big speech of why they raised the waterbill and I can say he is full of crap.

this is real simple oldtime finance rules:
Do not spend more than you make:
Never barrow from peter to pay paul:
Live within your means:

I may be old fashion but my dad and grand-dad's bill paying method did well for them and is doing well for me.
My dad only had a GED my grand dad only went to 3rd grade but both had over 4 million dollar net worth after they passed on.
I' worth that plus a little right now.
Their method was the china pay plan "ONE-LUMP-SUM
That would be a great plan for the city to get on
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#59 Feb 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay,are we a little class envious? Why don't you just shut the hell up,sit in that cave of yours and just be quiet. You are nothing more than a trouble maker! You stupid F__K!
Diddle Dung

Saint Marys, GA

#60 Feb 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Howell drive an older white Lexus. Sound like you want to smear his name.
Freddie

Dornsife, PA

#61 Feb 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreno, Seriously, you can't tell the difference between a late 1990's - early 2000's white Lexus ES 300 sedan and a NEW pearly white Lexus sedan?
Or are you just an overbearing, overeating, obese, bald faced liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The JDA Lives Large 11 min Real Simple 20
handicap parking 17 min res 1
Are the EarthKeepers good for St Marys 1 hr MsDonna 263
Is Jay alive? 1 hr MsDonna 15
Truth behind St Marys Citizens dot com (Mar '11) 2 hr Dill 7
Bitter Barbra Streisand Out To DESTROY HILLARY ... 7 hr LonePalm Sux 8
Freedom the pregnant ones - Yeehaw! 7 hr Rich 6
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE