“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#41 Jan 4, 2013
Thus spake a naive fool in denial.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#42 Jan 4, 2013
31558 Taxpaying Citizen wrote:
Moreno Jay said "No, just another example of my refusal to be muzzled by PC, guilt- ridden White Commie-Libs who don't have the guts to face up to the results of their 50 years of racist paternalism towards Blacks and accept responsibility for the savagery of degenerate, racist, lower-class Black thug culture in America today."
MJ, I am surprised at your emotional response to this question!
There is an elemnent of thuggery in every culture, white, black or other. Where I applaud your refusal to be muzzled, I find it abhorrent that you would point your remarks toward the black community. Perhaps you are not aware that some of the recent rash of automobile break-ins and thefts were comitted by members of the white community. I believe that it is important to bring our local community together, not divide it further, to resolve our issues.
United we stand....
Let me help you out here.

Here is a typical example of degenerate Black savagery from today's news:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/04/m...

B&E without violence, though deplorable regardles of who does it, does not rise to savagery.

Hope that helped.
HEARD

Saint Marys, GA

#43 Jan 4, 2013
Intervues about SMPD will be on ch4 at 5:00 maybe we can find out what is going on.
31558 Taxpaying Citizen

Saint Marys, GA

#44 Jan 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out here.
Here is a typical example of degenerate Black savagery from today's news:
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/04/m...
B&E without violence, though deplorable regardles of who does it, does not rise to savagery.
Hope that helped.
MJ, I do not deny that thuggery exists in Saint Marys.
On the contrary, there is even an element of gang activity that has been trying to establish itself here for the past few years.
I would ask however why you seem to be focusing on the black element instead of ALL elements of the local thuggery population which lives here in Saint Marys.
Low income housing often attracts such activity because the residents are seen as easy victims by said thugs, and when the thug element moves in the residents are often afraid to speak up due to the fear of reprisal.
We need to gather all of the honest, hard-working, God-fearing, tax-paying citizens of Saint Marys, especially those who live in low-income housing together to address the issue of how to keep the criminal/thuggery element to a minimum....United We Stand!

Since: Jan 13

Saint Marys, GA

#45 Jan 4, 2013
HEARD wrote:
Intervues about SMPD will be on ch4 at 5:00 maybe we can find out what is going on.
Thank you!
bout time

Cape Coral, FL

#46 Jan 4, 2013
Shut em down!!!!!!!!!! I hope they all feel the pain of unemployment!
anon

Herndon, PA

#47 Jan 4, 2013
Wow did Fatty fire you or was it Hatchet ?
Caution

Saint Marys, GA

#48 Jan 4, 2013
Watched ch4 news today and I really could not understand what the mayor and councilmen were saying no they are not going to be changes or yes it was still in the works for 3 or 4 months away. How about being forthright and telling the public the truth about what your plans are, this involves us to since we pay your salary's.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#49 Jan 4, 2013
31558 Taxpaying Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ, I do not deny that thuggery exists in Saint Marys.
On the contrary, there is even an element of gang activity that has been trying to establish itself here for the past few years.
I would ask however why you seem to be focusing on the black element instead of ALL elements of the local thuggery population which lives here in Saint Marys.
Low income housing often attracts such activity because the residents are seen as easy victims by said thugs, and when the thug element moves in the residents are often afraid to speak up due to the fear of reprisal.
We need to gather all of the honest, hard-working, God-fearing, tax-paying citizens of Saint Marys, especially those who live in low-income housing together to address the issue of how to keep the criminal/thuggery element to a minimum....United We Stand!
I'm not just talking about St. Marys. St. Marys is like Mayberry compared to say, Jacksonville or Brunswick. I heard on the radio just a few minutes ago that there are over 400 peopleon death row in Florida. 25% of them committed their murders in Jacksonville.

I'm talking about the ubiquitous savagery of the degenerate Black thug culture in every state in the union. That is a direct result of LBJ's "Great Society."
Hmmmmm

United States

#50 Jan 4, 2013
bottom line wrote:
Regardless of your opinions of CCSO, SMPD, or the City of St. Marys this is the bottom line. This not a consolidation, a consolidation would mean that the two departments were merging into a county police department. This is a total disbanding of SMPD. SMPD has 4 to 5 patrol officers on duty at all times. There are approximately 4 detectives that are employed by SMPD. The Sheriff will not be able to budget having 4 or 5 deputies dedicated to patrolling the city at all times, nor will he be able to b udget an additional 4 investigators to work cases that happen within the city. At best there may be an extra 2 deputies to patrol the southern end of the county at any given time and possibly one more investigator. St. Marys will have significantly less police coverage and call time response will be much longer. Most cities who give up there police departments regret it.
So your saying quantity over quality. Most I the good cops left. They must have seen the writing. Only ones left are with 21, drunks (never mind only one officer with a DUI now works there), brand new out of te acadmy or left over cops that can't go anywhere else. There are a few exceptions to this but very few. I say give it to them. They have everything we need with out the BS this department has.
Hmmmmm

United States

#51 Jan 4, 2013
Bird says instead of continuing to raise sewer and water rates, the committee is looking at the fire and police departments. Not consolidation, but sharing resources in areas like drug enforcement and SWAT teams.

Just read this. St Mary's has a swat. Lol. A drug team. Lol. What do they have the county would want? Who would be winning if this takes place. Not the county.
on the take

Herndon, PA

#52 Jan 4, 2013
the way i heard it was the mayor said its all untrue then bird say it was things they were talking about. so ne or the other is not being honest
clear it up

Kingsland, GA

#53 Jan 4, 2013
I heard Bird and what he said is that the City is looking at all of its options in ways to pay for the water sewer bond. He said that they are looking at every possible way to meet the water sewer payment without raising taxes or increasing the water bill.

We do have duplication of services in many areas.

County police and City police that both serve St. Marys.

County Fire Department & City Fire Department that both serve St. Marys.

Do we need to have both?

If we can have the same level of service without paying double, is that a good thing? Can it be done? What is the cost? That is what I believe they are investigating.

I hope they will find the answers and not let the hysteria of the public stop their search. If it is a savings, then how much and is it worth it? If it is not a savings, then they will know, but I believe they MUST investigate every possible way to keep from raising our water bill or our property taxes.
clear it up

Kingsland, GA

#54 Jan 4, 2013
on the take wrote:
the way i heard it was the mayor said its all untrue then bird say it was things they were talking about. so ne or the other is not being honest
That is a No-Brainer! Who do you trust more? I think everyone but Moreno trusts Bird more than the Mayor.
Caution

Saint Marys, GA

#55 Jan 4, 2013
This is stupid to look at the police dept for money when council got us in this mess to start with purchasing the boat house to begin with, sell it and get our money back for the water dept. Cut cost in other departments like tourism that is a duplication for all 3 towns to be doing and for what, we don't have that many tourist except for the island and they promote that their selves. There is no more tourist here than they was 20 years ago so do away with that and go back to the way it was. No more spending and cut cost that we don't need anymore. Stop spending cut up the credit cards.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#56 Jan 4, 2013
Look at the former SMPD guys that are at CCSO now-all hired by OTT. They are the same ones that ran our new Sheriff in the ground before OTT took office. Now that OTT has NO power and Hatch is crashing and burning, as he should have years ago. The ones hired by OTT are the most disloyal, backstabbing , lazy SOBs in the county. I have heards most of them bad mouthing our new Sheriff first hand. So Julie boy, when you get two nickles to rub together- I tell you who has befriended who. Untill then, you and rick can sue me all you want.
Grape soda

United States

#57 Jan 4, 2013
rickieboy moreno wrote:
Look at the former SMPD guys that are at CCSO now-all hired by OTT. They are the same ones that ran our new Sheriff in the ground before OTT took office. Now that OTT has NO power and Hatch is crashing and burning, as he should have years ago. The ones hired by OTT are the most disloyal, backstabbing , lazy SOBs in the county. I have heards most of them bad mouthing our new Sheriff first hand. So Julie boy, when you get two nickles to rub together- I tell you who has befriended who. Untill then, you and rick can sue me all you want.
You sure talk a lot but can never seem to back it up. I spoke to one of the old st Mary's guys who said he was thankful tommy got him out of st Mary's and looked forward to working with proctor so who really talks to you. I think you just try and start crap. Luckily everyone knows how you are. I happen to think all the deputy's do a good job and the job they do will not change due to a new sheriff. Politics has no room on the streets the job will and always has stayed the same.
Caution

Saint Marys, GA

#58 Jan 4, 2013
I just read somewhere that social media is getting things stirred up so council be informed we do have a way to get our voices heard so I say we take our city back and get things straightened out go back to what the city is really suppose to be doing in the first place fire, police protection and roads and utilities, lets get out of the real estate business that got us in this mess.
anon

Herndon, PA

#59 Jan 5, 2013
Did St Marys just buy the golf course at laurel island ?
For sure

Herndon, PA

#60 Jan 5, 2013
Caution wrote:
I just read somewhere that social media is getting things stirred up so council be informed we do have a way to get our voices heard so I say we take our city back and get things straightened out go back to what the city is really suppose to be doing in the first place fire, police protection and roads and utilities, lets get out of the real estate business that got us in this mess.


And while we are at lets figure out who we need to fire at the schoolboard so we can get our kids back on buses instead of asking them to walk a ridiculous distance or placing the burden on us to get them to school. Those of us with jobs have problems doing that sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Business leaders hate Trump too 43 min Ospreyite 1
Boring day on Topix... 1 hr The Real Epic Josh 4
Moreno makes the case 1 hr Jorge 4
Convict endorses Trump. Is that all he can get? 2 hr Party of corruption 6
Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal E... 2 hr Truth 4
Ricky Nowell and Roxanne Hogsed 2 hr Just curious07 1
donald trump either lied to the republicans or ... 3 hr trump follower 1

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodbine Mortgages