So What's The Answer, Jay?

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#1 May 2, 2013
Jay has been asked over and over again what tests he's taken that led him to arrive at his conclusion that his IQ is higher than average. Yet he refuses to answer and has gone so far as to ask Topix users to pay for a test for him. He has also claimed to be Mensa-level and yet recently offered to apply to that organization.
It's easy enough, Jay, and "enquiring minds want to know": Raven's Progressive Matrices, Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, Stanford-Binet? Or was it just the ASVAB?
For once in your life put your facts where your mouth is.
Art Scholar

Brunswick, GA

#2 May 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
Jay has been asked over and over again what tests he's taken that led him to arrive at his conclusion that his IQ is higher than average. Yet he refuses to answer and has gone so far as to ask Topix users to pay for a test for him. He has also claimed to be Mensa-level and yet recently offered to apply to that organization.
It's easy enough, Jay, and "enquiring minds want to know": Raven's Progressive Matrices, Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, Stanford-Binet? Or was it just the ASVAB?
Maybe it was that "draw the turtle" art test in the back of cheap magazines?

Tulsa Welding School aptitude test?

A perfect score on his most recent urine test?

One thing I do know...is that those who feel compelled to brag about their intelligence...usually do so because their actions, or words, would lead others to conclude that they lack it.

Just the opinion of one person with only average intellect.

flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 2, 2013
Art Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I do know...is that those who feel compelled to brag about their intelligence...usually do so because their actions, or words, would lead others to conclude that they lack it.
Jay is the unfortunate combination of an antisocial narcissist with an inferiority complex.
Wilbur

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 2, 2013
Art Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
He took an aptitude test when he joined the Navy and it went like this:

1. Spell BED

2. Spell PAN

3. Point to the bed-pan

4. Point to the sailor

5. Point to the part of the sailor that goes on the bed-pan

6. You just qualified with the highest score ever
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 2, 2013
Sound of tumbleweeds, lone cry of a dying snake stuck in a birdhouse, nothing from Jay. What a shock!

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#6 May 3, 2013
This semester wraps up Monday.

I'll be available to take the test(s) of your choice all summer long. Y'all pay for them, I'll take them.

That offer has been on the table for about a year and yet there are no takers.

St. Marys, GA

#7 May 3, 2013
Qualifying Test Scores

American Mensa accepts scores from approximately 200 different standardized intelligence tests*. Often potential members have taken acceptable tests at other times in their lives and may not realize that they already qualify for membership. While not a complete listing, applicants frequently ask about the following tests.

Tests administered by the military

----------

Army GCT**** prior to 10/80 136
effective 10/80 N/A

----------

Navy GCT**** prior to 10/80 68 (My score in 1966 was 74 out of a possible 75. MENSA qualified. Choke on it.)
effective 10/80 N/A

N/A These tests no longer correlate with an IQ test. Note that the acceptance date applies to the date you took the test, not the date you join Mensa. You can still join Mensa by using older scores.
accepted.
**** The only scores that Mensa can accept are the AGCT scores from the Army and the GT scores from the Navy — before the use of the ASVAB (9/80). The new military tests are vocational aptitude tests and are not suitable for Mensa admission.

Any retired or ex PNs out there? What SR page would GCT scores be on?

Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#8 May 3, 2013
Anon wrote:
The answer is simple and the evidence is there. He cannot answer; he has never taken an IQ test.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#9 May 3, 2013
As I thought. Nothing but excuses and requests for money. No tests, no proof, nothing beyond the usual babble. Poor Jay...just a legend in his own mind. Case closed.
frankie4fingers

Kingsland, GA

#10 May 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
This semester wraps up Monday.
I'll be available to take the test(s) of your choice all summer long. Y'all pay for them, I'll take them.
That offer has been on the table for about a year and yet there are no takers.
Notice the "Y'all pay for them" statement. This Rolling RINO doesn't pay for anything with legitimately earned money. I am sure that any taker would also have to pay for his lunch, God forbid.
A curious Old Salt

Saint Marys, GA

#11 May 3, 2013
As a former Career Counselor in the Navy I had the opportunity to work with sailors using their scores for advanced schooling qualifying opportunities.

I believe you had mentioned in the past applying for foreign (Vietnamese)language training. Being 1964 and with your scores that would have been an automatic acceptance.

So being a volunteer with a high decree of devotion to serve your Country how is it you end up as a Baby Corpsman with minimum required schooling.

Just curious knowing the demand for "Intelligence Cong Translators"
What every boy learned

Kingsland, GA

#12 May 3, 2013
When I was attending school, many years ago, every boy on his way to manhood learned some lessons outside the class room. By the time we were in the third grade, we learned if you bragged that you could beat up anyone on the playground, you had better to be ready to prove it. By the sixth grade, we learned that if you bragged that you were smoking your father's Camel cigarettes, you had to produce one, light it up and pass it around. About that same time we learned not to brag that we had a big talliwhacker unless we were ready to pull it out and compare. Along that same line, we learned sometime before we graduated high school that bragging about the talliwhacker's size and capabilities to the girls was met by laughter unless, somewhere along the line, we had proved it's prowess. When we got or first car-or managed to borrow Dad's-we should have known better than brag about how fast we were. Unfortunately, some of us had not learned our lesson and some late night races resulted.

With these lessons of boyhood, we learned to only brag about something if we were sure to have at least a reasonable chance of proving the brag when called on. A whole generation of men learned humility combined with toughness when needed. Some never learned and they make themselves evident.

Another thing we learned was to never brag about how smart you are unless you are ready to prove it. This seems to be a simple concept for a really intelligent person to grasp. In fact, I have never met a truly intelligent person who evened mentioned his or her IQ.

What else can be said?

St. Marys, GA

#13 May 3, 2013
Whoop-ti-do.

I was my unit's career counselor as well as LCPO.

Went to CC school in NOLA at the Hebert Naval Hospital. Travel time there was the day the Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up.

I did not go to a Naval language school. I attend school with the Marines' Ist Interrogation/Translation Team at MCAS Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii while TAD from Delta Medical Company, 5th MARDIV, at Camp Las Pulgas on Camp Pendleton, California.

I have no effing idea what you mean by "baby corpsman, old salty asshole, but, in point of fact, I was accepted and had orders to the class C school for cardio-pulmonary technicians (heart/lung bypass machines) at NavHosp Bethesda.
The top 5% in each Hospital Corps A School were guaranteed schools of choice.

However, at the last minute, all C school orders were cancelled for my company and the graduating companies for the next three weeks. We all got blanket leave so that we could all show up at once at Field Medical Service School at Camp LeJuene (Montford Point) in January OF 1967.

While the classes were indeed primarily for USMC
personnel, each class reserved one seat for a qualified FMF corpsman.

The competitive test for both Marines and corpsmen from Pendleton was conducted at Mainside. That's where I took the Marine's Language Aptitude test - which has no equivalent in the pre-1980 GCT tests -
and was told that they were so struck by my score that hey had searched the records back to WWII and found that I had the highest score in the history of language aptitude testing at Camp Pendleton.

You see, A-hole, bi-lingual corpsmen were in high demand for MEDCAPs (Medical Civic Action Programs.)

Eff off, bubblehead.

Devil Doc.

St. Marys, GA

#14 May 3, 2013
What every boy learned wrote:
When I was attending school, many years ago, every boy on his way to manhood learned some lessons outside the class room. By the time we were in the third grade, we learned if you bragged that you could beat up anyone on the playground, you had better to be ready to prove it. By the sixth grade, we learned that if you bragged that you were smoking your father's Camel cigarettes, you had to produce one, light it up and pass it around. About that same time we learned not to brag that we had a big talliwhacker unless we were ready to pull it out and compare. Along that same line, we learned sometime before we graduated high school that bragging about the talliwhacker's size and capabilities to the girls was met by laughter unless, somewhere along the line, we had proved it's prowess. When we got or first car-or managed to borrow Dad's-we should have known better than brag about how fast we were. Unfortunately, some of us had not learned our lesson and some late night races resulted.
With these lessons of boyhood, we learned to only brag about something if we were sure to have at least a reasonable chance of proving the brag when called on. A whole generation of men learned humility combined with toughness when needed. Some never learned and they make themselves evident.
Another thing we learned was to never brag about how smart you are unless you are ready to prove it. This seems to be a simple concept for a really intelligent person to grasp. In fact, I have never met a truly intelligent person who evened mentioned his or her IQ.
What else can be said?
But then, how many have had their intelligence derided by a-holes such as yourself on this forum?

St. Marys, GA

#15 May 3, 2013
Note to scumbag who promptly deleted my coup de gras post within moments of my posting it:

I'm re-writing it on Word. I'm prepared to re-post it and post it all over the forum 'til Hell freezes over.

Devastating, wasn't it, a-hole?

Stand by.
Peter Goezinya

Kingsland, GA

#16 May 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
But then, how many have had their intelligence derided by a-holes such as yourself on this forum?
Better question: How many a-holes obviously lie about their intelligence to try to impress the readers of the forum.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#17 May 3, 2013
All posts are numbered, Jay, and there are none missing. Apparently counting would have proven to be a weak point had you ever actually taken an IQ test.
A curious Old Salt

Saint Marys, GA

#18 May 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Whoop-ti-do.
I was my unit's career counselor as well as LCPO.
Went to CC school in NOLA at the Hebert Naval Hospital. Travel time there was the day the Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up.
I did not go to a Naval language school. I attend school with the Marines' Ist Interrogation/Translation Team at MCAS Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii while TAD from Delta Medical Company, 5th MARDIV, at Camp Las Pulgas on Camp Pendleton, California.
I have no effing idea what you mean by "baby corpsman, old salty asshole, but, in point of fact, I was accepted and had orders to the class C school for cardio-pulmonary technicians (heart/lung bypass machines) at NavHosp Bethesda.
The top 5% in each Hospital Corps A School were guaranteed schools of choice.

However, at the last minute, all C school orders were cancelled for my company and the graduating companies for the next three weeks. We all got blanket leave so that we could all show up at once at Field Medical Service School at Camp LeJuene (Montford Point) in January OF 1967.
While the classes were indeed primarily for USMC
personnel, each class reserved one seat for a qualified FMF corpsman.
The competitive test for both Marines and corpsmen from Pendleton was conducted at Mainside. That's where I took the Marine's Language Aptitude test - which has no equivalent in the pre-1980 GCT tests -
and was told that they were so struck by my score that hey had searched the records back to WWII and found that I had the highest score in the history of language aptitude testing at Camp Pendleton.
You see, A-hole, bi-lingual corpsmen were in high demand for MEDCAPs (Medical Civic Action Programs.)
Eff off, bubblehead.
Devil Doc.
TRANSLATION

Baby Corpsman = Corpsman with no "C" school = Basic "A" school training = Baby "Doc" in Nam cleaning bed pans.

Concise enough Genius?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#19 May 3, 2013
Who gives a sh*t about what Jay's IQ is? I'll spot him that. A man doesn't brag about himself; he proves himself by what and how he does.

I'm still waiting to hear what Jay accomplished with that superior intellect. His failure to respond leads one to assume "not much."
A curious Old Salt

Saint Marys, GA

#20 May 3, 2013
My brother Navy Councilor Jay.

"Went to CC school in NOLA at the Hebert Naval Hospital" I find that statement fascinating. With your genius recollection of dates and numbers do you recall what NEC you earned?

Myself being of marginal intelligence had to be flown to Norfolk Va. for a five week school along with others from around the world. You Sir must have been very Special.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why must he lie? 27 min Really 7
Candidate Moreno's Brunswick News Comment 1 hr VSU 9
Black Lives Mater to invade St.Marys this weekend. 1 hr people of the sun 255
2016 Democrat Convention, 1 hr Tom 12
An example of Trump screwing the little guy 2 hr Moreno Jay 4
"Mr. Trump is a unique and present danger." 2 hr Moreno Jay 2
That noise you hear is Democrats cheering! (7.2... 12 hr Jilly Jelly 5

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance