“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Oct 20, 2013

St. Marys, GA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Bob B Nutter's ACTUAL political history in St. Marys - a history he desperately hopes you either do not know or have forgotten.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-marys-ga/T...

St. Marys, GA

#3 Oct 20, 2013
"Gadfly" Bob?

How about blow fly Bob?

http://www.nutterforcouncil.com/

Messianic, manic, Leftist, nut-case - pure and simple.
Nutterite

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
"Gadfly" Bob?
How about blow fly Bob?
Thank you for your comments. Every one gains a few more votes for future council member Nutter.
Wrong

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
"Gadfly" Bob?
How about blow fly Bob?
Who do you think is going to believe all these topix opinions about Nutter. Pathetic at best . Many people who express their opinions on topix are an uninformed and as nuts as you are.
Voter

Kingsland, GA

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Jones just talks about himself on his website and doesn't mention a single issue or position. Useless waste of time.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Geez Julie, could you have made Artie's site anymore like you? "Me, me, it's all about meeeee!" It's just a rip-off of Nutter's site but you forgot to include any meaningful information.
Thanks

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Gee, Jay, didn't Artie invited you to the invitation-only all-candidates "meet and greet" event tonight? And after you did his website for him and all? How sad. Maybe it's because you forgot to include an "issues" page.
Oh well, you weren't missed.
samantha

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Oct 20, 2013
His website states: Honesty is a given.

Is this the guy who bought tires for his vehicle and chicken dinners for his church members (in return for votes) with the county credit card????

I think that is what I heard....hmmm....honesty????
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Oct 20, 2013
samantha wrote:
His website states: Honesty is a given.
Is this the guy who bought tires for his vehicle and chicken dinners for his church members (in return for votes) with the county credit card????
I think that is what I heard....hmmm....honesty????
Jones is Moreno's man so what do you expect?
Al Pope 7

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Oct 20, 2013
Hard to believe he is supporting Artie Jones Jr.
samantha

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Oct 20, 2013
I cannot believe anyone would support that guy!!!
TMC

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Oct 21, 2013
What a useless campaign website. So Artie says he's a great guy and THAT'S why we should vote for him? No thanks.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#14 Oct 21, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://artieforstmarys.com/
In the "About" section, Brian Lang should read Bryan-Lang. Thank you in advance for correcting it.

St. Marys, GA

#15 Oct 21, 2013
Thanks wrote:
Gee, Jay, didn't Artie invited you to the invitation-only all-candidates "meet and greet" event tonight? And after you did his website for him and all? How sad. Maybe it's because you forgot to include an "issues" page.
Oh well, you weren't missed.
Not a problem.

Artie just left my house about ten minutes ago after a 20 minute conversation. Our views are remarkably sympatico. He has good ideas on the airport, the water /sewer debt, etc. Sees no taxpayer obligation to take the DMA to raise..

With a good turnout, he will protect us from The Nutter quite handily.

He has good ideas on the airport, the water /sewer debt, etc.

I was sorry to learn that Bo Chance has finally passed. His funeral is later today.
Proof read your crap

Kingsland, GA

#16 Oct 21, 2013
"Sees no taxpayer obligation to take the DMA to raise.." What the hell does that mean?

"He has good ideas on the airport, the water /sewer debt, etc." Can you repeat this four or five more times.

I get the point that County Artie Jones would love to continue the Hase real estate cartel airport moving dream.
The Dude

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 21, 2013
Well jay, are you going to share those "good ideas" or are you going to hoard them? And before you pop off with go to the forum and see, it is a candidates obligation to get his position on issues out to the voter, not vice versa.

St. Marys, GA

#18 Oct 21, 2013
"I get the point that County Artie Jones would love to continue the Hase real estate cartel airport moving dream."

No, he does not.

He favors closing the airport down ASAP and selling it to private investors - no public/private partnership crap. That is exactly what I have advocated from day one. He does not care if we build another one or not. He wants to recover the lost tax and business revenues from the totally wasted, centrally located acreage of the hobby airport ASAP.

He favors dividing the city into geographically distinct political districts, exactly I always have.

He realizes that the to solving he water/sewer debt service deficit is MORE USERS.

He favors ENCOURAGING new users by rolling back hook-up fees to 1996 levels AND extending water lines to nearby S/D's that are in the count but on the periphery of St. Marys. Kingsland did with great revenue success under the late Mayor Keith Dixon.

He sees no reason why the city should feel obliged to fund promotional activities for any private enterprises anywhere in St. Marys, much less the exclusive pandering to the DMA we've put up with for decades.

He wants to see a more responsive planning and zoning department. Contractors absolutely hate building in St. Marys now.

Artie is a very sane, very grounded, conservative.

No indications of a messianic complex or mania.

Artie has way more support than you Nutterites are aware of.

Oh, and did I mention that he also favors shutting down the wasteful and redundant St. Marys Downtown Development Authority?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 21, 2013
The one thing St. Marys has in abundance is vacant property. Closing the airport will only add a dust bowl next to the vacant industrial park. That is until Obama's section eight housing can be built making the real estate cartel a fortune while leaving the tax payers with the bills and problems.

More of the same political bullsh*t;

"He (Jones) wants to recover the lost tax and business revenues." from the airport. Really how?
Go back in time?

"He realizes that the to solving he water/sewer debt service deficit is MORE USERS." Right out of the five in the middle handbook.

"Contractors absolutely hate building in St. Marys now. Hit this right on the head thanks to the voting record of the five in the middle for the last several years.

This is not 2006. Snowbirds are not coming Period. There are no jobs to bring in working families.
Jones is a typical politician who is focused on the past and blind to the future.
Newcomer Homeowner

Kingsland, GA

#20 Oct 21, 2013
It's my understanding that "local" politicians created the mess St Marys is in now. Enough of the incest. A new face on council may be just what this screwed up town needs. Anyone with guts enough to challenge council on violations of the open meetings laws has my vote.

Compare Council being challenged on violations of open meeting laws to an EEOC complaint. The former is looking out for the community, the later is looking out for self.

My family and friends will be voting for Nutter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsland Adventure Park put on Thin Ice 33 min georgia lady 40
Yep, Republicans shutting down DHS 35 min georgia lady 8
So what are you AR-15 shooters going to do....... 39 min georgia lady 3
Net Neutrality is another name for a new tax an... 42 min georgia lady 8
No fun in SM tonite 54 min georgia lady 6
Serious Alternative to Kingsland Adventure Park 59 min georgia lady 16
NASA Had Big Plans for Cumberland Island 1 hr georgia lady 25

Rip Current Statement for Camden County was issued at February 28 at 2:13PM EST

Woodbine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?