f 250 trucks for public works in st marys?

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
why do we need so many f 250 trucks for are city?
Idiot Savant

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Well, how many do they have?
Coonass

Dornsife, PA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Idiot Savant wrote:
Well, how many do they have?
If I read dat rat, he said 250, i guarontee!!!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Perhaps they hold up way better than an F150 for what the city uses them for.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
This.

Next pressing issue, please.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I dont know how many they have but its close to the same ratio that bill smith with CCSO employees driving them home.
I can see police driving their cars home they are police 24/7 but a person who cleans the park downtown drives a F-250 home why not drive his own car/truck to work
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Brilliant solution, bring your own truck to work and use it for city duty!

-sarcasm-
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
nobs wrote:
Brilliant solution, bring your own truck to work and use it for city duty!
-sarcasm-
nobs, my 4 employees drive their own cars to work then if they have to somewhere for work I pay them by the mile or they drive my tahoe or truck
Any Department

Kingsland, GA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Apparently you don't work for the city. With tax payers money we have no bottom line.

If you bellyache enough the council will approve another 20k study and your so called problem will just fade away over time.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
The reasons they spend 100k a year on all the private consulting firms is because:
1-They love spending our money
2-They are scared to make a stand on what they think is best
3- They are just plain stupid and the people of STM are just as stupid for keep voting them in office.
Here is a idea all study money comes from council and mayors pay.
Ralo

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Any Department wrote:
Apparently you don't work for the city. With tax payers money we have no bottom line.
If you bellyache enough the council will approve another 20k study and your so called problem will just fade away over time.
Funny you mention this. The city just commissioned yet anouther study to the tune of 75 grand to decide if they should close the police department.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Ah yes. Public Works. That is the program that the inept Council has to work out their problems with public funds from taxpayers. it works for the City but not the taxpayers and citizens.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Jay the 250's more than lilky do hold up better.But when Bobby Marr only works in the office why would he need a F-250 4x4 to drive on the streets?
Why would a person who cleans the park need to take that F-250 home everyday and not his personal car/truck? Johnny Ingram only reads meters and those ford rangers suck on gas millage why not purchase a sub-compact car for him they get twice the gas millage and are cheaper to purchase. Hell Kia has a plant in Ga. buy a Kia car keep money in ga. spend less money and save on gas.
Toe Jam

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Work force in St. Marys should be cut by the percentage of the number of businesses in St. Marys. Because they have lost the revenue that those businesses produce for the community. St. Marys business is going to River City Shopping Center 20 miles down into Florida. Thanks again Osprey Cove.
moved

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Toe Jam wrote:
Work force in St. Marys should be cut by the percentage of the number of businesses in St. Marys. Because they have lost the revenue that those businesses produce for the community. St. Marys business is going to River City Shopping Center 20 miles down into Florida. Thanks again Osprey Cove.
I moved to SSI pay less in rent and on business licsense
AUC

Herndon, PA

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Ralo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention this. The city just commissioned yet anouther study to the tune of 75 grand to decide if they should close the police department.
Where is our ”new” city manager?
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Feb 5, 2013
AUC wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is our ”new” city manager?
He's sucking that city tit also trust me
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
The new one acts about like the old one not a clue.
After Shananhan believed those blowboaters and called me on a sunday and told me Daisey was no longer allowed because she is aggressive. We left knew it was time to get out when he was that out of touch. I'm sure its thanks to Phil Jones but thats my opinion only. The older folks dont mind her visits at the retirement center.I'm sure there are several policemen and women that would go to bat for her.

Its not worth it I just stay from downtown. I,m willing to bet that after I was told not to have her downtown I have not spent 5.00 past STM seafood.B ut for addys tire.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay the 250's more than lilky do hold up better.But when Bobby Marr only works in the office why would he need a F-250 4x4 to drive on the streets?
Why would a person who cleans the park need to take that F-250 home everyday and not his personal car/truck? Johnny Ingram only reads meters and those ford rangers suck on gas millage why not purchase a sub-compact car for him they get twice the gas millage and are cheaper to purchase. Hell Kia has a plant in Ga. buy a Kia car keep money in ga. spend less money and save on gas.
In the event that a serious tornado or a hurricne hits St. Marys, would you rather have your city public works director in the F-250 4X4 or the more economical choice - a golf cart?

As to the other two you mentioned, you have a point. However, if you were in Ingrams shoes, getting in and out of a vehic le hundreds of times per day, can you imagine the differnece in the fatigue factor difference between a Ford Ranger and a Kia?
Imagine

Saint Marys, GA

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if you were in Ingrams shoes, getting in and out of a vehic le hundreds of times per day, can you imagine the differnece in the fatigue factor difference between a Ford Ranger and a Kia?
I don't think that was a consideration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
“I don’t threaten people,” Moreno said. 4 hr Nancy 20
Who will Moreno blame for losing the election? 4 hr Nancy 36
Lying Little Dick 4 hr Nancy 17
MIA - Looney Palm 5 hr LonePalm Sux 4
Why is Moreno dressed like Luca Brasi? 6 hr Dr Reality Check 8
Moreno support signs few in number 6 hr Bob 19
Beware of the Puss Caterpiller, their sting is ... 7 hr Say What 6
Woodbine Dating
Find my Match

Woodbine People Search