what do yall think about the judge Am...

what do yall think about the judge Amanda WIlliams?

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

First Prev
of 62
Next Last
SHAMESHAMESHAME

Magee, MS

#1 Mar 27, 2010
I think she shouldnt be judge anymore! she's horrible..
billy sunday

Brunswick, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2010
From what I hear, I have to agree. I hear she wastes time and money on her drug rehab program ( drug court). That she does not do the job she was elected to do because 80 or 90 percent of her time is spent on her drug rehab program and that she has become completely intolerant over the last few years.

It is time for a change.
Cuz

Kingsland, GA

#3 Mar 27, 2010
Then vote her out
Miller

Norridgewock, ME

#5 May 17, 2010
Who is Miller? There is no Miller in the DA office.
Nobody

Saint Marys, GA

#6 May 17, 2010
Miller wrote:
Who is Miller? There is no Miller in the DA office.
Jonathan Miller, he works in the Glynn County DA's Office. Not too many folks know him around here.
turtlehead

United States

#7 May 18, 2010
I think she sucks and her precious drug court is a waste of tax payers dollars. Camden county is the largest county in Georgia without a State Court and yet Camden still has the money to fund her three ring circus called drug court. When is she up for re-election?
da brat

Kingsland, GA

#8 May 18, 2010
Not only is her drug court program a complete waste of money and time, but she is the most hypocritical person I have EVER met! She sits up on her stand looking down her nose at people that suffer from the SAME addictions that she does ! She is completely corrupt and full of her self ! I heard she wouldn't sign a paper from another lawyer's office because the paper didn't address her as CHIEF superior court judge. HA . that b**** needs to kick rocks.
annonymous

Rome, GA

#9 May 18, 2010
to the guy who wrote about John Miller ("Wings")...

how do you know that he protects criminals with a certain lawyer?

which lawyer?

can you elaborate....?
(I've been trying to figure out why he's not prosecuting a slam-dunk case- unfortunately, what you're saying may be putting the pieces together)
Been watching

Saint Marys, GA

#10 May 18, 2010
Drug court is a joke. I know a guy who was sentenced to drug court and violated many tines. Has been in jail for it. I thought if you violated you had to serve your original sentence.
Omega

Madison, WI

#11 May 18, 2010
About every so often some criminal, drug addict, lawyer or some one who screwed up and appeared before Judge

Every so often some jerk who has appeared before Judge Williams starts slinging mud. Many people who have been part of the drug court are now clean and sober that would have never had that chance. If that program is so bad how come Judge Williams has been asked to help sent up similar programs all over the state? For certain that foolishness about the state bar is just that. It never happened. What a waste of this thread.
Stringgusher

Fernandina Beach, FL

#12 May 18, 2010
I have always known Judge Williams to be fair in all of her rulings. Why is she being attacked in this forum?
Jimmy

Kingsland, GA

#13 May 19, 2010
Stringgusher wrote:
I have always known Judge Williams to be fair in all of her rulings. Why is she being attacked in this forum?
Because ricky boy is running out of people to pick on!

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 May 19, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because ricky boy is running out of people to pick on!
Why are you bringing me in to this! I didn't start it, but I will comment.

The judge is terrible, she did whatever Bill Smith told her to do. She kept out evidence the would have cleared Perry in that murder case.

As soon as the heat came down on Smith, she changed her tune. Now you would think she is just so sweet.

Williams must go, she is as bad as Smith.

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 May 19, 2010
And no I was not happy when she asked Gregory to put Proctor in the court house.
annonymous

Rome, GA

#16 May 21, 2010
da brat wrote:
She sits up on her stand looking down her nose at people that suffer from the SAME addictions that she does !
What do you mean by this?
OMG

United States

#17 May 21, 2010
Rick Rogers wrote:
And no I was not happy when she asked Gregory to put Proctor in the court house.
I hope she is the sitting judge on Rick's case. That would mean Jim Proctor would be in the courtroom as well. Funny how what goes around comes around.....I do wonder if the Sheriff still has the picture of him and Rick on the bookshelf in his office, sitting next to the toy police car.
Court Hound

Trevorton, PA

#18 May 21, 2010
This is just a bunch who have an agenda to cause Judge Williams a problem because she is strict and sticks to her job. The victims of the crimes that she punishes the defendants and the victims of those crimes are not fussing. Ask any one that has ever been on a jury. She takes her jobs serious. The familes that have had their love ones come out of drug court clean and sober are not fussing, nor are victims of the dead beat parents that she forces to be responsible. You hear from the disgruntled who screw up and don't except responsibilty for the screw up. Attacking some one who cares about victims of crimes and drugs is not a bad thing. The unfounded attacks are.
da brat

Kingsland, GA

#19 May 24, 2010
annonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by this?
She is an alcoholic and yet she sits up there all high and mighty barking at people about drinking. I've been behind the scenes, I know deputies have had to follow her DUI self home on more than one occasion.
I agree that she offers a second chance to certain individuals to don't really deserve one. But I strongly agree with the saying "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH"
Opps

Trevorton, PA

#20 May 24, 2010
da brat wrote:
<quoted text>
She is an alcoholic and yet she sits up there all high and mighty barking at people about drinking. I've been behind the scenes, I know deputies have had to follow her DUI self home on more than one occasion.
I agree that she offers a second chance to certain individuals to don't really deserve one. But I strongly agree with the saying "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH"
I know Judge Williams and that is an absolute lie. That has never happened. What a crock. It is amazing how some coward will use the blog to tell lies about some one they don't care for. A liar is a real low life.
Response

Saint Simons Island, GA

#21 May 24, 2010
She repented for her sins...... And has since turned her life around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camden County Deadly Driver Watch 3 min Moreno Jay 11
The Incestuous City of St. Marys / Kiwanis rela... 9 min Moreno Jay 211
Another proclamation from Alex Kearns 59 min Moreno Jay 22
Great job Mr. President & Democrats !!! 2 hr David 3
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? 7 hr Ainon 16
Kingsland Animal Control Officer out of a job! 7 hr Impressed 9
This pretty much says it all 12 hr YabbaDabbaDo 4
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE