Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
And while you're there, be sure to pick up a counter-Lib pizza from nearby Papa John's.
Counter-Lib? Is that a new topping?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Maybe, just maybe, we will get lucky and Wallie World will finally shut down and go away. STRIKE, STRIKE, STRIKE. Maybe they will go the way of Hostess. Inferior products for cheap are still inferior products.
Wharf Rat

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and speak clearly...with proper english...
Ain't?? repramandin??
LOL LOL LOL
And I don't need no damn English lessons scabby sob! is that funny too?
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Wharf Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't need no damn English lessons scabby sob! is that funny too?
I think you do and your language supports that.
Finally learn the definition of scab....for the 5th time...
I have never replaced a striking worker thus am not a scab...
And, yes your comments are funny...LOL
CheersForKyle

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Who feels sorry for thes folks? If they don't go to work I hope they are all replaced the next day and they can sit home and be Obama's children. There are many people out there needing a paycheck that will be glad to take their place.
I can't count the Christmas Eves, New Years Eves, New Years days, Easters, Labor days, and every other holiday you can mention, that I have worked. I won't say that I enjoyed giving up my holidays, but this was part of my job. If I had not been willing to do this I would have found another job. No, I am not sorry for them, I think they need to grow up and live in the real world!
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

CheersForKyle wrote:
Who feels sorry for thes folks? If they don't go to work I hope they are all replaced the next day and they can sit home and be Obama's children. There are many people out there needing a paycheck that will be glad to take their place.
I can't count the Christmas Eves, New Years Eves, New Years days, Easters, Labor days, and every other holiday you can mention, that I have worked. I won't say that I enjoyed giving up my holidays, but this was part of my job. If I had not been willing to do this I would have found another job. No, I am not sorry for them, I think they need to grow up and live in the real world!
Agree 1000 percent. Next thing you know they are going to try to Unionize the Military. Lets just shut down our security for the all the holidays. Unions are about the same as welfare fraud. They want, want and want and isn't worth the breath they take.
bubba131

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

CheersForKyle wrote:
You are EXACTLY correct!!
If they are unhappy with their job just quit!!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I just went through the famous checkout station 12 at Walmart about fifteen minutes go.

I asked the clerk if she planned on walking out Friday.

She said "You know, you the second one asked me that tonight. What's with that?"

This will turn out to be even bigger than Y2K!:-)
Government Unionizer

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
I just went through the famous checkout station 12 at Walmart about fifteen minutes go.
I asked the clerk if she planned on walking out Friday.
She said "You know, you the second one asked me that tonight. What's with that?"
This will turn out to be even bigger than Y2K!:-)
We unionizing governmetn just now. Don't have time to mess with them private companies. They aint got no money anyhow. Govement got all the money. We gonna organize and unionize the govment and get that money.
Castro

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Wish we had Walmart in Havana.
on the take

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Government Unionizer wrote:
<quoted text>
We unionizing governmetn just now. Don't have time to mess with them private companies. They aint got no money anyhow. Govement got all the money. We gonna organize and unionize the govment and get that money.
Shows how much of a dumbass you are walmart has much more money than the goverment.
Balsamaceous

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

What effect chronic contamination from sludge and other wastes will have on the oceans' restorative powers is still unknown. Minus the balsamaceous or incense resins and portrayed as Osiris, God of the Dead, he evidently did not lean toward the "Spirit" side. Ole Joez Lucentce Cedar Oak Cafe and Java Joez, 304 Osborne Street, Saint Marys, Georgia 31558 Be on lookout for a visit from US Department of Labor scouring the area.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Damn it, I was hoping unionists all over the country would show up early enough to place themselves bewteen the locked Walmart doors and the hordes of deal crazed savages.

No such luck.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Balsamaceous wrote:
What effect chronic contamination from sludge and other wastes will have on the oceans' restorative powers is still unknown. Minus the balsamaceous or incense resins and portrayed as Osiris, God of the Dead, he evidently did not lean toward the "Spirit" side. Ole Joez Lucentce Cedar Oak Cafe and Java Joez, 304 Osborne Street, Saint Marys, Georgia 31558 Be on lookout for a visit from US Department of Labor scouring the area.
WTF???
Potvaliancy

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DeLoughy looked over his shoulder, peering at Cindy Dean with his little short-sighted pig's eyes, into which, in my potvaliancy, I immediately chucked half a tumbler of very strong grog, and under cover of it attempted to bolt through the scuttle making a mad rush for my golf cart.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/22/walm... n 2175697.html?utm hp re=mostpopular
Potvaliancy

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

If you were unable to reach the sight it is in the Huffington post November 22, 2012 Walmart Strike Dallas, Texas many other cities across the country have similar walk outs taking place. In Tallahassee, Florida two people were shot after an argument, police have made no arrest in connection with this case. Police are looking for a dark green toyota camry. Ain't shopping wonderful ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min rename 52,959
Qualifiers for St Marys City Council 14 min Outback SD Dweller 35
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath ? 55 min Broadway Opening 11
Mammals getting EBOLA 4 hr Scared resident 4
EPIC Adventures Resort Kingsland $350 Million D... 4 hr Pissed off 11
Bowling Alley 5 hr areukidding 9
What happened to the old Gordon Jackson? 6 hr Easydropper 13

Search the Woodbine Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••