First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Jul 25, 2011
Navyeagle, get your head out of your arse.
anon

Madison, WI

#23 Jul 26, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, let's see. I've "attacked" former Mayor Jerry Brandon, former Councilman Lewis, the late Chief Wassman, Bob Nutter, Bill Smith, and so on.
Which of those men were women passing as men?
Which ones were black and passing as white?
Where have I ever "attacked" any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces?
Link, please.
Shut me down, huh? How would you propose that some suicidal-son-of-a-bitch attempt that?
Your sick, vicious attacks an blacks and women are well documented on this site and your own blog. The subject of this thread is your attack on the military. All one has to do is start reading at post #1.

If you are trying to sound threatening and intimidating, remember that we know you. Just because you bought a gun doesn't make you Rambo. If you ever did attempt to use your gun, you would probably be much more danger to yourself than to any attacker.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#24 Jul 26, 2011
As you can clearly see, this lying scum can produce not one iota of evidence that I have ever spoken ill of the Navy, in which I proudly served, or any other branch of the U.S. Armed forces.
JUST UGLY

Madison, WI

#25 Jul 26, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
As you can clearly see, this lying scum can produce not one iota of evidence that I have ever spoken ill of the Navy, in which I proudly served, or any other branch of the U.S. Armed forces.
What does honor mean to you/
I would laugh but

Norridgewock, ME

#26 Jul 26, 2011
Many consider your statement (on this thread) that the Navy is just a "victim of political correctness" speaking ill of the Navy. It suggests that the Navy is weak, spineless and makes decisions based not on the welfare of the troops and the nation but in an effort to placate others.
Fact: the military is going all out to adopt environmentally sensible practices.
Fact: you call all environmentalists "commies"
You do the math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oldd Folks will save us 4 min Yep 6
News Most Popular - Body in Dumpster Was Teen from J... (May '07) 6 min TOASTER 24
Hillary on the brink of collapse 52 min ABowelMovement22 13
Are you what you eat? 1 hr Fergie 9
Downtown Sow's Ear 7 hr Richard Matheson 30
We need that Cat 5 Hurricane to bring this plac... 8 hr Matter of time 2
Global warming has slowed, recent changes due t... 9 hr FactCheck 4
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]