Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

http://kingsbayperiscope.jacksonville.com/mil...

"The annual CNO Environmental Awards program recognizes exceptional environmental stewardship by Navy ships, installations and people."

Moreno calls anyone who trys to protect the environment "commies", "eco-weenies" and "leftists" So that's what you think of the US Navy, Jay?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Victims of political correctness.
First Cav

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Notice that Jay didn't deny that he thinks of our military as "commies" and he thinks that they're soft "victims of political correctness"
Moreno, you turn my stomach.
Get Real

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Just found this thread. Interesting. So Jay thinks that miltary decisions are based on "political correctness" and that they're "victims"? For the rest of us who are proud of our Navy and its strength anyone calling them manipulated victims comes off as an uninformed "anti-American" (Jay's favorite word) ass.

Here's something that'll really piss you off, Jay.
http://www.app.com/article/20110714/NJNEWS/30...
preGBS Moreno

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

This is what did before GBS:

&fe ature=player_embedded
First Cav

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

That's hilarious! In that Moreno called 911 because there was a dead snake in his yard (reported on his defunct blog) I can see him shooting the crap out of scary pumpkins.
NavyEagle

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
Victims of political correctness.
You know nothing, Moreno. You've been calling environmentalists anti-American, anti-progress commies for years. So that's what you think of our military is it? Why don't you come on Base and tell us all about it.
Middle Man

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Hahhahhhahhahhhaaaaa....The Navy's a "victim of political correctness"???? That's got my vote for the dumbest thing Morenos ever said on Topix. You might want to rethink your "eco-smart equals commie" position there, Jaybird.
Great link, Get Real.(And there are hundreds more like it on the net). You buried Moreno with that one. Or at least shut him up. Thanks!
Redneck

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Heres a interesting video.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Marion

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

What an eye opener. Wonder what Dicquewad thinks about this?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

NavyEagle wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing, Moreno. You've been calling environmentalists anti-American, anti-progress commies for years. So that's what you think of our military is it? Why don't you come on Base and tell us all about it.
Funny how he can call anyone or anything anti-American or anti-progress. This comes form a "man" who makes his living sponging off every free penny he can get from the Gov. and hasn't held a job in years.
Yeah, he's a real American-LOL!
Middle Man

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

camdenvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how he can call anyone or anything anti-American or anti-progress. This comes form a "man" who makes his living sponging off every free penny he can get from the Gov. and hasn't held a job in years.
Yeah, he's a real American-LOL!
And the guy who wrangles every dime out of the system calls other people "commies". What a joke.
Jay

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

As Moreno always says "Back to the top. People need to know about this"
Laughing too hard

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

hahahhhaha...best thread on Topix!!!
WilburC

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Moreno is a joke, no doubt about it. He brags about being a great American. I wonder if many in the Navy would agree with him.
Anon

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

If Moreno dislikes the Navy that much, maybe he should move somewhere else. Most of us here support the Navy.
Military

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

http://www.army.mil/article/46504/saving-ener...

Moreno says that the military is a "victim of political correctness" So he doesn't support saving the lives of our soldiers?
Consider this one case.
"Saving generator fuel can cut down on the number of convoys the Marines must make to fueling stations, and therefore lessen the chances of becoming a target. The 3/5, based at Camp Pendleton, Calif., lost more than a dozen Marines right after deployment last fall, including nine men killed by IEDs over a four-day period in October." http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011...

Solar power and other enegry alternatives will save the lives of hundreds of men and women in our military, Moreno. I support that and it wouldn't even be available if it weren't for the people you call "anti-American eco-loons" You and anyone who agrees with you make me sick.
NavyEagle

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Thanks, Military and others. I've read Moreno's crap over the years and he's into attacking women, blacks, church groups and citizens. This time he insulted our troops. Someone needs to shut this clown down before he becomes just another one of those news articles he loves to post. Here's one for you Jay http://www.military.com/news/article/corps-go...
Go ahead, call them whatever disgusting thing you want. As far as I'm concerned if going "green" saves on body bags it's a good thing.
anon

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

Moreno is nothing but a typical liberal leech living by sucking on the government entitlement teat.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

NavyEagle wrote:
Thanks, Military and others. I've read Moreno's crap over the years and he's into attacking women, blacks, church groups and citizens. This time he insulted our troops. Someone needs to shut this clown down before he becomes just another one of those news articles he loves to post. Here's one for you Jay http://www.military.com/news/article/corps-go...
Go ahead, call them whatever disgusting thing you want. As far as I'm concerned if going "green" saves on body bags it's a good thing.
Well now, let's see. I've "attacked" former Mayor Jerry Brandon, former Councilman Lewis, the late Chief Wassman, Bob Nutter, Bill Smith, and so on.

Which of those men were women passing as men?

Which ones were black and passing as white?

Where have I ever "attacked" any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces?
Link, please.

Shut me down, huh? How would you propose that some suicidal-son-of-a-bitch attempt that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Woodbine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodbine