A 2016 Republican Cure: Sarah Palin!

Posted in the Woodbine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Palin Supporter

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
"She's hot, she's blue collar, she's electable."

That's the opening sentence from an op-ed out of LA today. And I have to say, the writer, Charlotte Allen is on the money with her cure for Republicans in 2016!

Listen, men couldn't close the deal with voters in 2008 or 2012 wherein they should have done so hands down. As such, we Republicans need to bring in the hammer, the deal closer known as Sarah Palin. She'll run & she'll win.

Read the op-ed right here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...

Then start practicing your chant, Run Sarah Run! Got a nice ring to it don't it?
knee o khan

Woodbine, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2012
dumbass republicans are still clueless... its not the face that keeps making you lose, its the platform. nobody wants a stiff ass, warmongering, religious zealot in office. not that religion is bad but the way it is used in politics to encourage war is wrong on so many levels.

anybody remember jesus the bloody thirsty? jesus always teaches us to strike preemptively. no wait, jesus taught us "an eye for an eye"... no thats not it, hmmm

no no, the prince of peace taught us to turn the other cheek. to do good to our enemies.

but thats a fairy tale world so lets just do whatever the hell we want. i still have a fish on my bumper so its all good
Wharf Rat

Dornsife, PA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
knee o khan wrote:
dumbass republicans are still clueless... its not the face that keeps making you lose, its the platform. nobody wants a stiff ass, warmongering, religious zealot in office. not that religion is bad but the way it is used in politics to encourage war is wrong on so many levels.
anybody remember jesus the bloody thirsty? jesus always teaches us to strike preemptively. no wait, jesus taught us "an eye for an eye"... no thats not it, hmmm
no no, the prince of peace taught us to turn the other cheek. to do good to our enemies.
but thats a fairy tale world so lets just do whatever the hell we want. i still have a fish on my bumper so its all good
Ya gotta love em!
Kim

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
My sister and I just love Sarah Palin. She's a smart Republican and knows a lot. People just love her too. The crowds at her speaking engagements are just huge. She certainly would draw the woman's vote no question. And she's got a great looking family that would look just great in the White House too. Run Sarah Run!!!
Bill

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Palin Supporter wrote:
"She's hot, she's blue collar, she's electable."
That's the opening sentence from an op-ed out of LA today. And I have to say, the writer, Charlotte Allen is on the money with her cure for Republicans in 2016!
Listen, men couldn't close the deal with voters in 2008 or 2012 wherein they should have done so hands down. As such, we Republicans need to bring in the hammer, the deal closer known as Sarah Palin. She'll run & she'll win.
Read the op-ed right here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentar...
Then start practicing your chant, Run Sarah Run! Got a nice ring to it don't it?
I'd campaign and vote for Sarah! She'd make a good, smart, hot Republican President! Smart too. Surefire much better than Mormon Romney who we did not like. Go Sarah go!
wow

Herndon, PA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
She ain't. Hot she looks like a pig wearing lipstick
incredulosity

Kingsland, GA

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Kim & Bill - Do you get called f--king idiots very often? No? Well, you should. I, for one, wish you every success with your plan. That will guarantee another 8 years of democrats in the WH.
Kim

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Nov 21, 2012
incredulosity wrote:
Kim & Bill - Do you get called f--king idiots very often? No? Well, you should. I, for one, wish you every success with your plan. That will guarantee another 8 years of democrats in the WH.
First of all, clean up your mouth.

Second, Sarah Palin should have been top of the ticket with McCain; should have been the Republican nominee this year; and will make a great Republican President when inaugurated in January 2017.

Run Sarah Run & Go Sarah Go!!!
Anon

Covington, GA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
You people are delusional!!!!! But I love your idea. It will surely enable a Democrat to win in 2016.

What's really amazing is you have Republicans coming out in hoards to denounce Susan Rice. Accusing her of being dumb, incompetent and not worthy of Secretary of State. But she graduated at the top of her class from Stanford University and is a Rhode Scholar.

Sarah Palin dropped out of 2 year program with her highest grade ever being a C! She's capable of seeing Russia from Alaska. Thought Gaza was in Libya instead of Israel. BUT you believe her to be Presidential material.

Gotta love the Republicans!!!!
Redneck

Woodbine, GA

#10 Nov 22, 2012
Anon wrote:
You people are delusional!!!!! But I love your idea. It will surely enable a Democrat to win in 2016.
What's really amazing is you have Republicans coming out in hoards to denounce Susan Rice. Accusing her of being dumb, incompetent and not worthy of Secretary of State. But she graduated at the top of her class from Stanford University and is a Rhode Scholar.
Sarah Palin dropped out of 2 year program with her highest grade ever being a C! She's capable of seeing Russia from Alaska. Thought Gaza was in Libya instead of Israel. BUT you believe her to be Presidential material.
Gotta love the Republicans!!!!
Don't start comparing dummys between the partys. Obama thought there were 57 states, Corrine thought there was a nation called Freedonia, Hank Johnson thought that Guam floated and would tip over if all the Marines stationed there moved to one end of the island, and think that no one has to pay for a free lunch and you think Republicans are dumb. Have you ever heard the phrase "educated idiot"? The democraps are teeming with them.

Oh, one other thing. Gaza is not a part of Israel. Israel turned the Gaza strip over to the PLO some years ago in the hopes of having peace. Tell us how well that worked out!!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Bill O'Reilly moved to the top of the GOP 16er list.
Said blacks, latinos, and women weren't real Americans.
incredulosity

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Well, Kim, howsabout fornicating morons? Yeah, that works for me.
Redneck

Woodbine, GA

#13 Nov 22, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Bill O'Reilly moved to the top of the GOP 16er list.
Said blacks, latinos, and women weren't real Americans.
WD - you got a link proving O'Reilly said that?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#14 Nov 22, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WD - you got a link proving O'Reilly said that?
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/11/20/...

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Well, Palin undeniably has the requisite sex appeal.

Alas, she is not a single, half Black, half Hispanic, devoutly Muslim, socialist, isolationist, pacifist, vegan, environmentaly conscious, gay man trapped in a lesbian's body while raising a multi-racial bastard child on TANF and food stamps while living in HUD subsidized housing..

In other words,she is not today's perfect candidate.
Anon

United States

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Jay you seem to have to have the same problem as Mitt Romney: a white male trapped in a racist body. Some people take 40 days while others take 40 years. Choose your poison before 2016!
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Well, Palin undeniably has the requisite sex appeal.
Alas, she is not a single, half Black, half Hispanic, devoutly Muslim, socialist, isolationist, pacifist, vegan, environmentaly conscious, gay man trapped in a lesbian's body while raising a multi-racial bastard child on TANF and food stamps while living in HUD subsidized housing..
In other words,she is not today's perfect candidate.
Bleat on, Moreno, you are as outdated and irrelevant as the other bitter old white guys that that have been whining and stamping their feet since their man lost the election. The single parents, blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, multi-racials, gays, lesbians, pacifists, vegans, socialists, poor, unemployed and under employed, bastards, environmentalists, and all the other groups that you so love to hate, together, out number you. You can no longer claim to be among the 99%. You are the minority.
I wonder

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Nov 22, 2012
...what Moreno's pitiful handful of Facebook "friends" (a few of them happen to be black) think of his racist ranting on Topix.
Kim

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Anon wrote:
You people are delusional!!!!! But I love your idea. It will surely enable a Democrat to win in 2016.
What's really amazing is you have Republicans coming out in hoards to denounce Susan Rice. Accusing her of being dumb, incompetent and not worthy of Secretary of State. But she graduated at the top of her class from Stanford University and is a Rhode Scholar.
Sarah Palin dropped out of 2 year program with her highest grade ever being a C! She's capable of seeing Russia from Alaska. Thought Gaza was in Libya instead of Israel. BUT you believe her to be Presidential material.
Gotta love the Republicans!!!!
Just because you're impressed with elitist ivy league schools does not mean the rest of us are. In fact we're not.

Sarah went to real colleges in the heartland of America! Those professors don't just hand out A's like water like back East. Sure she went to more than one school, but so did a lot of Americans. And you can't knock her hard work because that's what she showed by carrying on and not quitting like a lot of students. She took tough classes and got fair grades by honest real American professors. So what they weren't all A's. She's still smarter than most any other Republican politician! Good for her! Great for her.

So yea, Sarah is both smart and capable. And she certainly will be the Republican nominee next time because she the only one that can save this country from Democrats! Run Sarah Run!
Jeff

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Nov 23, 2012
We have a 4 yr lame duck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TDS TV service? (Mar '13) 6 hr Jolly Roger 16
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 10 hr abm22 34
Merry Christmas from the Family 11 hr Nancy 15
merry christmas and happy new year 11 hr Nancy 7
Germany to investigate Bush/Cheney torture 12 hr anon 12
And so it starts.............. 14 hr Really 26
Unlikely location Chosen for specialized Ebola ... 17 hr What the Hell 7
Woodbine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Woodbine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Woodbine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:54 pm PST

NBC Sports12:54PM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson remain out of Falcons practice
NFL 1:05 PM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits again; Green returns
NBC Sports 3:28 PM
Falcons hope to avoid another injury in secondary - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:59 PM
Falcons RB Jackson likely out, sources say
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina