Hospital Authority...THE REAL STORY.
Phleming Arfsho

United States

#41 Apr 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Did I not try to tell you that all Camden Tea Partiers are nuts? The crazed squirrels who brought the nuts together are the Spencers.
Cute. Now explain why a handful of "special downtown seniors" should be supported in their entertainment, dance class, food, and heated swimming splash class during winter by the tax payers of St Marys.

Since when did you become a supporter of such slurping at the public trough?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#42 Apr 4, 2013
No one can name one positive thing Jason has done for us. He and his brother are nothing but problelms for every one they come in contact with. Jason is a documented loser and his brother is right there with him. Jason had a chance to do some good but he has a lose screw. Worst possible representative. No reason to do what he doing except he is a radical nut and those fools never see themselves for what they are.Name just one sensible contribution he has made. He and his unnamed constituants. That consist of his brother and whackos who believe he is a contributor and not a problem.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#43 Apr 4, 2013
Anon wrote:
No one can name one positive thing Jason has done for us. He and his brother are nothing but problelms for every one they come in contact with. Jason is a documented loser and his brother is right there with him. Jason had a chance to do some good but he has a lose screw. Worst possible representative. No reason to do what he doing except he is a radical nut and those fools never see themselves for what they are.Name just one sensible contribution he has made. He and his unnamed constituants. That consist of his brother and whackos who believe he is a contributor and not a problem.
Well Adam,He whipped your ass!That is one positive thing. You would have sold us all out!Got that campaign loan paid off yet? Go sell your lemons and phones and STFU!
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#44 Apr 4, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down. You aren't gaining support or votes for either Jason or Jeremy by making an ass of yourself on the internet. It's pretty evident that you are one of the Spencers and probably not Jason or Jeremy.
The Hospital Authority may be in the wrong but they do support the seniors and that support is very much appreciated. I would guess that neither Jason or Jeremy will get much support from the seniors in the future. I know that you have convinced me that I will never vote for either again. I was very much a supporter of Jeremy when he started his campaign for city council. By voting time, I was rapidly loosing faith in his ability but I did vote for him. I will not do it again and overblown issues like this are the reason.
I could care less what you idiots think of me or how I act. You don't know me. So what do I care? As far as Jeremy running for office of any kind ,he has made it very clear that he isn't going to. He has figured out he can make more noise by not being an elected official. It is very obvious by now, you know I am right and you have nothing to discredit what I have said. You said it yourself "The Hospital Authority may be in the wrong" well of course they are. I am glad you seen the light.Now, go away!
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#45 Apr 4, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Did I not try to tell you that all Camden Tea Partiers are nuts? The crazed squirrels who brought the nuts together are the Spencers.
I wish you had the balls to say that to one of them face to face. But we all know the reality of that. It will never happen.
Rufus Wellen

United States

#46 Apr 4, 2013
The Spencers will always have the votes and support of our family. They are a breath of fresh air in this corrupt county.

The local ignorant GOBs and the real estate cartel have managed to trash Camden county dispite the fact Camden had everthing going for it. Mackintosh and Charlton counties thank God for having Camden to look down on. The past and present governance of Camden county could not be worse: closed businesses, high unemployment, high property tax. All served up by rude arrogant public officials/employees.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#47 Apr 4, 2013
Anon wrote:
Jim Stein.^^^^^^^^^
Observer

Silver Spring, MD

#48 Apr 5, 2013
Anon, you are wrong. Some former HA members questioned their practices too.
Grapevine

United States

#49 Apr 5, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you had the balls to say that to one of them face to face. But we all know the reality of that. It will never happen.
Heard an old man called Jeremy every name in the book and he would not defend himself. He backed down like the coward he is.
Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#50 Apr 5, 2013
I'm very surprise that you have NOT endorsed Jason's actions Jay.
Jason you are doing an excellent job! Camden County has been FOREVER corrupt! A lot of it lead by the likes of people such as Jim Stein .
He is really the nemesis if Camden County. Personally I can't wait to read his obituary!
Instead of everyone seeing him for the corrupt person that he is, you're focusing on the person holding the spotlight.
Stay the course Jason and Jeremy!! Camden County needs more citizens with your intellect and ability to question our local appointed, elected and fleecers!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#51 Apr 5, 2013
Grapevine wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard an old man called Jeremy every name in the book and he would not defend himself. He backed down like the coward he is.
No, in the absence of a physical attack upon his person, he handled it the way any civilized, "reasonable man" would.

As to my saying what I write here to someone's face, what would that accomplish or prove? None of us are in junior high anymore (I think.)
Anon

United States

#52 Apr 5, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you idiots think of me or how I act. You don't know me. So what do I care? As far as Jeremy running for office of any kind ,he has made it very clear that he isn't going to. He has figured out he can make more noise by not being an elected official. It is very obvious by now, you know I am right and you have nothing to discredit what I have said. You said it yourself "The Hospital Authority may be in the wrong" well of course they are. I am glad you seen the light.Now, go away!
You miss my point. I am assuming you are one of the Spencer wives. It does not matter what I think of you. It does matter what I think of Jason, and Jeremy too, if they plan to run again. Right now, you are evidently acting as a Spencer spokesperson and you are hurting their public image. As I said, the HA may be wrong. But, right or wrong, it is not an earth shaking crisis and it is a problem for the St. Marys City Council, the Hospital Authority, and the State Attorney General to resolve. If Jason has a question, all he has to do is to approach the Hospital Authority and the City Council and ask. If they need his help, he can volunteer. One of the problems we have is with people who take minor issues and misunderstandings and stir them into a major crisis. I have not seen Jason at a City Council meeting to address this issue. Jeremy was at the Town Meeting last night but be sat quietly; so much for him "making noise." To the best of my knowledge, neither Jason or Jeremy attended the Hospital Authority meeting last Monday. If there is a suspicion of wrongdoing, someone is going to have to step forward and ask the questions, not in Atlanta but right here. Then we, the citizens of St. Marys, can get the answers and know the truth.
Clueless

United States

#53 Apr 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss my point. I am assuming you are one of the Spencer wives. It does not matter what I think of you. It does matter what I think of Jason, and Jeremy too, if they plan to run again. Right now, you are evidently acting as a Spencer spokesperson and you are hurting their public image. As I said, the HA may be wrong. But, right or wrong, it is not an earth shaking crisis and it is a problem for the St. Marys City Council, the Hospital Authority, and the State Attorney General to resolve. If Jason has a question, all he has to do is to approach the Hospital Authority and the City Council and ask. If they need his help, he can volunteer. One of the problems we have is with people who take minor issues and misunderstandings and stir them into a major crisis. I have not seen Jason at a City Council meeting to address this issue. Jeremy was at the Town Meeting last night but be sat quietly; so much for him "making noise." To the best of my knowledge, neither Jason or Jeremy attended the Hospital Authority meeting last Monday. If there is a suspicion of wrongdoing, someone is going to have to step forward and ask the questions, not in Atlanta but right here. Then we, the citizens of St. Marys, can get the answers and know the truth.
Wow, you haven't an idea how the GOB network operates in these parts. Or worst you actually do.

If it wasn't for outside assistance the Woodbine Judicial system would still be operating under the "that's how we do it around here" procedure.
anon

United States

#54 Apr 5, 2013
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>

If it wasn't for outside assistance the Woodbine Judicial system would still be operating under the "that's how we do it around here" procedure.
And what makes you think they are not still operating under the "that's how we do it around here."
Thomas Moore

United States

#55 Apr 6, 2013
The Hospital Authority and their slush fund must remain on the front burner. If we are ever to have a decent elected city council in St Marys, we must continue to expose the corrupt use of public funds and public property by unelected authorities, boards and committees.
WARBI

United States

#56 Apr 6, 2013
Thomas Moore wrote:
The Hospital Authority and their slush fund must remain on the front burner. If we are ever to have a decent elected city council in St Marys, we must continue to expose the corrupt use of public funds and public property by unelected authorities, boards and committees.
Let it go. You seem to be under the impression our government is a democracy. Actually our government is a kleptocracy (a rule by theives).
Truth is

Tampa, FL

#57 Apr 7, 2013
Kleptocracy! I love it....

Most thiefs in Camden County seem to get their names on County/City owned buildings. So I'm most certain a building will be named in Jim Stein and Charlie Smith honor. Being that sane folks have no voice in theses decision: CAN WE PLEASE HAVE the above word placed underneath the buildings namesake?
Tokelau Islander

Saint Marys, GA

#58 Apr 7, 2013
Truth is wrote:
Kleptocracy! I love it....
Most thiefs in Camden County seem to get their names on County/City owned buildings. So I'm most certain a building will be named in Jim Stein and Charlie Smith honor. Being that sane folks have no voice in theses decision: CAN WE PLEASE HAVE the above word placed underneath the buildings namesake?
David Rainer is the only one still in office and has a school named after him. I have not seen Jim Stein ask for anything to be named after him nor have I seen him run for any office. The others you have a good point.
John Adams

Eastaboga, AL

#59 Apr 7, 2013
Keep Up. Mr. Rainer Is No Longer In Office.
Citizens Authority

United States

#60 Apr 7, 2013
What a great use of tax payers money!!! Change well known road signs and name bridges and roads after relatives of our "representatives."

Why not have crooks in Atlanta pass a bill naming St Marys' many UNELECTED authorities, boards and committees after local crooks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodbine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: No transgender individuals in military 8 min Ex Soldier 5
The 6 biggest reasons Im a climate-change skep... 3 hr LonePalm 5
St. Marys employment opportunites! 5 hr Gubor Detector 23
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman S... 5 hr The Media 8
Global Warming-----Or Not 6 hr LonePalm 31
White House purge, Im going to fire everybody, 11 hr Outside the Box 1
F with da man 22 hr CrazyLikeAFox 2

Woodbine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance