|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

What's the word on the street?

In the St. Marys mayoral race, I of course, hope Chuck Trader runs and wins. Any sign of Bird intending to run for mayor? How about Cyphers?

I'm guessing that Jeremy Spencer is currently saying he will not run so that at the last minute he can claim that he is running out of noblesse oblige after dozens of supporters crawled through broken glass to beg him to.

What's going on with Calloway Nutter? Has he continued to hog the podium at city council meetings?

How about the Great Green Narcissist? Is she running?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

How about the Jaynius?
Cary Martin

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
In the St. Marys mayoral race, I of course, hope Chuck Trader runs and wins. Any sign of Bird intending to run for mayor? How about Cyphers?
I'm guessing that Jeremy Spencer is currently saying he will not run so that at the last minute he can claim that he is running out of noblesse oblige after dozens of supporters crawled through broken glass to beg him to.
What's going on with Calloway Nutter? Has he continued to hog the podium at city council meetings?
How about you Mr.Moreno? You are just the council person or mayor St Marys needs. You have got the education, brains, and you know what is wrong with St Marys. So how about it. Give it a shot. Pick your seat carefully, split the vote to your advantage. You will garner more support than you might immagine. We have had enough weak kneed political cowards. City Hall could use someone with courage.
Tara

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Carrie Paulk Gay FOR SURE!
Sara

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

More real estate types we don't need
Cory

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Jorge wrote:
How about the Jaynius?
Uranus?
Cory

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Cary Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you Mr.Moreno? You are just the council person or mayor St Marys needs. You have got the education, brains, and you know what is wrong with St Marys. So how about it. Give it a shot. Pick your seat carefully, split the vote to your advantage. You will garner more support than you might immagine. We have had enough weak kneed political cowards. City Hall could use someone with courage.
Yes, how would you handle the boat dock issue or the boating concerns?
IDK

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Why Jay, you have to go no further than your own bathroom mirror to see one of the biggest (figuratively and literally) narcissists on the Georgia coast.

Talk about projecting....
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
You calling someone a narcissist is 100 times worse than a pot calling a kettle black.
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Tara wrote:
We need a large comedic realtor on council.
PhD

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jeremy is not running, he is starting is PhD in the fall.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
He isn't running $hit head.
Vidalia

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
But Jayson:

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/st-marys-ga...
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay, if you're referring to Kearns, she'd have my vote. There's no doubt that she'd easily win a seat on council and I wish she'd run. Can we assume that, in that you profess to be the Great Brain of Camden County, you'll be throwing your over-sized hat in the ring....again?
Laughing

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

That would be so great if Moreno ran for office again. He could put up yard signs saying "I have a high IQ because I say so. And anyone who disagrees can ESAD." (Jay's favorite saying). A winning campaign for sure!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Tara wrote:
For sure for what?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Cory wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how would you handle the boat dock issue or the boating concerns?
Mine the river.
Gaulish

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Old man Larry Johnson is planning on running for Mayor. He is to old to be considered for the job.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Is Larry still alive? I have not seen him out and about in at least a year.

Keep your eye on the T&G. It's about time for the candidates-to-be to start popping up in the paper as doers-of-good-deeds, so recognized by the Kiwanians or Rotarians or whoever.
Larry Langford

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I have heard that Bob Nutter is going to make a run for Mayor. Now here is a guy that could actually do the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of344
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Woodbine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Woodbine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••