San Rafael peeping suspect arrested

San Rafael peeping suspect arrested

There are 104 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 8, 2010, titled San Rafael peeping suspect arrested. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Carmen Prieto, the victim of a peeping incident last month in San Rafael, points out the suspect after following him into the street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Taco

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Good work, only a few thousand more illegal Mexicans to go.
KMB

Novato, CA

#2 Jan 8, 2010
Taco wrote:
Good work, only a few thousand more illegal Mexicans to go.
Was that really necessary?
"The most violent element in society is ignorance."
well done

Oakland, CA

#3 Jan 8, 2010
great, now he gets free room and board, healthcare and a bed to sleeping in jail since there is no work for him on the street anyway and that's why he's stealing petty stuff. He'll be out in one month rest.
Jan

San Rafael, CA

#4 Jan 8, 2010
well done wrote:
great, now he gets free room and board, healthcare and a bed to sleeping in jail since there is no work for him on the street anyway and that's why he's stealing petty stuff. He'll be out in one month rest.
hell get a free ride home too.
Martha

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2010
KMB wrote:
<quoted text>
The crime rate of illegal aliens per capita is the highest of any group. Throw in their ignorance and they set the pace. Thanks for the observation.
Jason

Rio Vista, CA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
http://www.marinij.com/sanrafael/ci_14138195

...police Chief Matt Odetto said. "If these potential reductions do take place, we're not going to be having those great reviews because something's going to have to give - something is going to happen with our customer service."

...sounds like a threat to me. I have heard threats from the SRPD before. This is a department in serious need of a DEEP public scrutiny.

...said San Rafael police Officer Elisha Adams, a resident of Vallejo, "We're not positions. We're not bodies. We're not benefits. We're thinkers. You don't want to turn this into an East Bay city."

SRPD "customer service" also includes insensitivity to victims of violent crime. I not only speak from personal experience, but think the above statement (made by a "thinker" public servant) is an EXTREMELY insensitive one wreaking of superiority complex.

I predict "Oscar Grant" like situations for San Rafael's future.
Send them to China

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Mr. Manning deserves a medal, he was willing to come to the woman's aid!

Another creep off the streets and out of the country if he is ILLEGAL.

If illegal, those aiding and abetting need to be charged as well.
Send them to China

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2010
Martha wrote:
<quoted text>The crime rate of illegal aliens per capita is the highest of any group. Throw in their ignorance and they set the pace. Thanks for the observation.
Spot on!!!! Are you listening ignorant Al Boro?

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#9 Jan 8, 2010
KMB wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!....that was totally uncalled for!
Everybody knows We need to deport 37+ million, not thousands.

On a side note, "Oscar Anibal Galicia Morales, 27"...where's the "of San Rafeal" bit, eh?

Since: Aug 09

San Rafael, CA

#10 Jan 8, 2010
Jason Manning is my hero. Thank you sir! You are a credit to humanity.
Koalabear2525

Antioch, CA

#11 Jan 8, 2010
glad they found the scum bag . but lets put him in jail for the crimes he did in San Refael area first and then let the feds do what ever they want, but before the turn his loose make him do the time here first and have him repay the money he stold and then sew both eyes shut so he wont try to be a peeping tom again and then put a chip in him so we can track him down like a dog . send all his street bums back home also . any one that comes to see him in jail send them back to mexico also. lets clean up Anderson blvd this weekend and over by the Uhaul yard also .
U cant handle the truth

Berkeley, CA

#12 Jan 8, 2010
Martha wrote:
<quoted text>The crime rate of illegal aliens per capita is the highest of any group. Throw in their ignorance and they set the pace. Thanks for the observation.
Sounds good-only it's not true. Studies have shown illegals commit less crimes than legal residents. Do you think an illegal really wants to be contacted by police?
Jason

Rio Vista, CA

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Withnail wrote:
Jason Manning is my hero. Thank you sir! You are a credit to humanity.
WOW! I'm really touched by all of the love out there!! I'm sure anyone else would've done the same thing. There was no thinking or choice involved. It just happened to go this way; it was just the right thing to do...kinda like REALLY asking what is going on in the SRPD!! WHY do they IGNORE "hot spots" as they call them? The transit center is an open air drug market. The "homes" and "apartments for rent" flier boxes are covered in the tags of the dealers and the hoods that congregate there. The police are aware of other problem areas around the city and do not patrol them (or maybe just recently started because someone hit the lights and appearances must be kept up), etc.
contractor

Mill Valley, CA

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Yeah! Justice! And from a brave citizen. Carry your cameras Marin, or, something else....
Taco

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2010
U cant handle the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good-only it's not true. Studies have shown illegals commit less crimes than legal residents. Do you think an illegal really wants to be contacted by police?
The truth is that there are more illegal aliens incarcerated per capita than any other group. I guess that they are arrested, tried, convicted, sentenced and incarcerated for being an asset. You're correct illegal aliens [who have already broken our laws by their presence] do not want to come into contact with the police, let alone the illegals that extend their behavior to felonies and misdemeanors.90% of the child molestation cases in Marin in the last few years involved illegal Mexicans dating children.Don't forget "per capita" if you can handle the truth.
Marin Libtards

San Anselmo, CA

#16 Jan 9, 2010
The reason this happened in the first place? It is because of all the libtards who have bleeding hearsts for people (scum) that have less than them. That is the reason why San Rafael is a breading ground for homeless, ex cons, and criminals. THANK YOU MARIN LIBTARDS!!! AND WE MIGHT AS WELL THANK OBAMA BECAUSE HE HAS ENTITLED PEOPLE WHOM NEVER SHOULD HAVE ANYTHING IN LIFE. GIVING FREE HANDOUTS TO PEOPLE ONLY MAKES THEM WANT MORE AND IF THEY DONT GET IT, THEY WILL TAKE IT.
San Rafael

San Anselmo, CA

#17 Jan 9, 2010
The downtown San Rafael area resembles Oakland these days. i don't visit downtown anymore because the crime rate and the people loitering is too dangerous. Marin has in fact invited these people to come here by giving handouts. Everyone in the state and other states know that Marin is full of bleeding heart liberals whom will open their wallets to anyone who needs help. San Rafael is a scoialist town where govt and people give free handouts. You marin people who donate and give money should be ashamed of yourselves for creating this mess.
Great catch

Novato, CA

#18 Jan 9, 2010
Good job by all and now we must feed the sucker and take care of him. This is wrong !!!! You missed him buddy boy and he was in your back yard.
Nobama

Mill Valley, CA

#19 Jan 9, 2010
Immigration Hold. Gee, now there's a freakin' suprise, huh? Good work, Mr. Manning. You deserve a medal.
Sober

Ross, CA

#20 Jan 9, 2010
This man is a threat to safety. Peeping Toms & 'transient" who accost strangers while masturbating are not harmless perverts. They frequently escalate into rapists. This man is dangerous and should be locked up. I'm all for deporting illegals but if this man should not be turned loose in any country, just to find his way back here to threaten people.

As for the "libtard" ranting, quit making fools of yourselves. Both sides of the political fence are for illegals, but conservatives more so. An illegal workforce keeps wages low. They are the employers dream, never making waves and working for peanuts. The same people who rant about job exports ought to look at who really benefits from having illegals here. Job exports to illegals right under your nose. It isn't the "libtards who love this, idiot, it's your own party of Rush Limbaugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodacre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Statue, Park Ceremony Slated May 14 Laww Offses 1
News San Rafaela s past and present fire employees r... May 12 Joyce Brusatori H... 1
Prez has awfu l B O and atrocious Gas? May 8 PeeeYew upchuk 1
Blah, Blah..eh, Blahh-Blaagh, Blahhht May 6 wheresmypants 1
Trump Promises 98 Cent Gas Apr 30 presdent suite 1
Russian Troops Demand More Prostitutes Apr 26 Trumptooner yay yay 1
100 days Better than 99 Days Apr '17 schnoooze 1

Woodacre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodacre Mortgages