Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by le...

Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by leaping into pond

There are 178 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Fairfax man rescues runaway dog by leaping into pond. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Fairfax resident Patrick O'Brien saves a dog that appeared to be drowning in a pond off Bel Marin Keys Boulevard in Novato on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#82 May 3, 2013
....just like old time when marin jum used to haunt this joint.
Those were the good old days.

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#83 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Sorry Ricky My BEST FRIEND UN THE WHOLE WORLD...I've been picking on those smelly Mexicans.
Ummmm, sir, our studies indicate that your ratings with the Latino viewership drop 2.3% every time you make a comment like this. All I'm sayin...

Blairsville, Ga

#84 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Blairsville, Ga

#85 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
I hope that that Carly Simon video reassured you that, if we just stick around, maybe the days of plentiful morons like Canal Jim, supplying us with endless material, might return. Sir.

“Taste great in milk!”

#86 May 3, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm, sir, our studies indicate that your ratings with the Latino viewership drop 2.3% every time you make a comment like this. All I'm sayin...
If only I can make them move back to mexico every time I post, I'd be happier.
Louis Calhern III Tiburon

Rancho Cordova, CA

#87 May 3, 2013
One Won Bun Short Wang wrote:
Greetings from Graton! There are a lot of dogs in ponds. There is a law that says there should be dogs, geese, cats, dander, tights, sand, poo, sox and stinx in ponds. The law was passed ovbernight by the legislature of the whatsis. This proves that they are all Morons from Outer Space that cannot digest their food until it has sunk and then floated in a scum pond, as is the case on their home planet. that is all. there is a restaurant near downtown that has a chili pot that has a sign on it that warns against standing close,'cause something in that chili might just reach out and grab you and drag you down in there. Whatever it is it will be running for a seat next year, and will win with teaparty help. The chili's fate following that election is unknown at this moment.
I have not heard of this at all. Please call my people and maKE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN BY ONE OF MY PEOPLE. sooN. YOU HAVE IASSUES AND WE HAVE WARRANTS.

Blairsville, Ga

#88 May 3, 2013
Louis Calhern III Tiburon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard of this at all. Please call my people and maKE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN BY ONE OF MY PEOPLE. sooN. YOU HAVE IASSUES AND WE HAVE WARRANTS.
Welcome aboard the Novato forum. The Biggest Little Forum. Where we don't discriminate. All are welcome. The mentally-challenged, schitzoid, racist, you name it...

Blairsville, Ga

#89 May 3, 2013
Speaking of which, I wonder where our dang didily little buddy, "we the", is. Haven't heard from him in a while. Huh. Maybe those craminal cops finally got him. "we the", "we the",

YOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO, "we the"...

Blairsville, Ga

#90 May 3, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text> The Biggest Little Forum.
I wrote a private e-whatever to the Head Honchos at Topix, telling them that they should put that on our forum board. But, it never happened. Apparently, they're not into the posters re-arranging the forum boards...

“Taste great in milk!”

#91 May 3, 2013
Huh.

Blairsville, Ga

#92 May 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Huh.
Yep.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#93 May 3, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
Gloop.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#94 May 3, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome aboard the Novato forum. The Biggest Little Forum. Where we don't discriminate. All are welcome. The mentally-challenged, schitzoid, racist, you name it...
...gloop...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#95 May 4, 2013
Best Friend Un The Whole World!
What am I? Chopped liver

I'm the only one who'll chat with you two losers. At least on this forum.

Harumpfff Besties Forever, well I'll be

Blairsville, Ga

#96 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What am I? Chopped liver
HEY!! Me and the Commander have lots of friends here on this forum!! It's just that all of them are, ummmm,.........real quiet!! Yeah!! Real quiet!!

Blairsville, Ga

#97 May 4, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!! Me and the Commander have lots of friends here on this forum!! It's just that all of them are, ummmm,.........real quiet!! Yeah!! Real quiet!!
And they would rather remain quiet, and be thought of as fools, than speak up, and remove all doubt!! So there!!

Blairsville, Ga

#98 May 4, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What am I? Chopped liver
I would say maybe the bestest "5 Now viewing" in the whole wide world!!

Blairsville, Ga

#99 May 4, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
<quoted text>I would say maybe the bestest "5 Now viewing" in the whole wide world!!
No, make that the bestest "0 Now viewing"!! In the whole wide world!!

Blairsville, Ga

#100 May 4, 2013
Yessiree. BillyBob.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#101 May 5, 2013
How'd you know my real name is BillyBob ?

I'm dumbstruck!?!?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodacre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marin bench loses another judge to retirement (Jan '10) Nov 19 RICKY RAT 38
News Co-owner of bar in Oakdale murdered (Jul '06) Oct '16 Not Shady 3
Nude Swimming Pool Opens (Apr '16) Oct '16 Hopkin 4
News Gang sweep nets 32 arrests (Mar '08) Oct '16 tooldiuqil 24
News Awards for Woodacre author (Sep '14) Sep '14 Commander Bunny 2
News Lawsuit says ex-Marin executive defrauded inves... (Jul '09) Jan '14 Steph is I 76
News TV crew quizzes Marin officials on use of Taser (Sep '10) Nov '13 Steph is I 46

Woodacre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodacre Mortgages