St. Rita School in Fairfax closing; p...

St. Rita School in Fairfax closing; parents vow fight

There are 1 comment on the Marin Independent Journal story from Feb 28, 2013, titled St. Rita School in Fairfax closing; parents vow fight. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Rev. Kenneth Weare, Pastor at Saint Rita School, poses for a photo at the school in Fairfax, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

terry

Berkeley, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2013
What happened to this school? When I taught science there in the 90's parents were banging down the doors to get their kids in. Volunteer parents build a high-school level science lab. We have PhD scientists today from that program. We taught organic chem to eighth graders. As we did back then, you can always turn around decreasing enrollment with energy, skill, focus, and a plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Woodacre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New owners take over Rolling Hills Club in Novato (Feb '10) Jul 22 R and M and Duke 34
News Political Road Map: How a gas tax increase coul... Jun '17 trump4everdynassty 9
Trump B O Cured by Prayer? Jun '17 Bless Donald 1
News High Court Says Taxpayer's Lawsuits Not Limited... Jun '17 USS LIBERTY 1
Trump Nude Selfie/Nato? May '17 Actual Quotes DotCom 1
News Awards for Woodacre author (Sep '14) Sep '14 Commander Bunny 2
News Lawsuit says ex-Marin executive defrauded inves... (Jul '09) Jan '14 Steph is I 76

Woodacre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Woodacre Mortgages