Police blotter for April 17

Apr 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alton Telegraph

David R. Hollenback, 17, of Granite City, Monte Ritchie, 20, of Granite City, and Kevin E. Hardwick, 17, of Springfield, were charged Friday with unlawful possession of methamphetamine manufacturing material and unlawful possession of methamphetamine precursor.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
slkdfj

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Judged:

Fantastic, 17 year old meth heads!

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Judged:

don't you just shake your head at this. dam shame.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

I think I seen atleast 1 of these names on the truest honkey thread. How sad that at such a young age they are messing with this crap. Not that it would be ok if they were older, I have a 17 yr old that is a straight A student. This crap would never even cross his mind. Parents need to pay more attention to what their kids are doing and who they are hanging out with.
WOOOWWW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

Well david is my relatives babys dad, monte is related ( but we dont even associate), and the other kid idk. when they grow up with parents who dnt give a sh*t, dont discipline, expect everyone else to take care of their kids, do it in front of them, move them into a house thats infamous for every drug known damn near even for fugitives, and is in an out of jail n the hospital for it but wont stop. They dont kno n e other way of life. Some of my realtives even tried multiple times to get monte, brittany, and kayla out of trouble but it never worked. Dont get me wrng no ones is perfect n alot of us ritchies do ahve back grounds but we got our shit together n tried helping others but soemtimes it doesnt help.
Sad to see this

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

WOOOWWW wrote:
Well david is my relatives babys dad, monte is related ( but we dont even associate), and the other kid idk. when they grow up with parents who dnt give a sh*t, dont discipline, expect everyone else to take care of their kids, do it in front of them, move them into a house thats infamous for every drug known damn near even for fugitives, and is in an out of jail n the hospital for it but wont stop. They dont kno n e other way of life. Some of my realtives even tried multiple times to get monte, brittany, and kayla out of trouble but it never worked. Dont get me wrng no ones is perfect n alot of us ritchies do ahve back grounds but we got our shit together n tried helping others but soemtimes it doesnt help.
I went to school with their dad, very sad. I am sure their lives would have turned out a lil different if he was here. Hope everything works out for your family and these young kids are able to get their lives in order.

Since: Feb 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Sad to see this wrote:
<quoted text> I went to school with their dad, very sad. I am sure their lives would have turned out a lil different if he was here. Hope everything works out for your family and these young kids are able to get their lives in order.
Yea, we all hope that. and yes if Jody Ritchie was here he definitely ( spelled wrong i kno) wouldn't of allowed any of this. Some of the family has given up, but there is a few of us hoping that some time VERY soon they will get the picture n straighten up, that drugs n the streets are not the way of life, nor is jail/prison.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Tina ritchie wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, we all hope that. and yes if Jody Ritchie was here he definitely ( spelled wrong i kno) wouldn't of allowed any of this. Some of the family has given up, but there is a few of us hoping that some time VERY soon they will get the picture n straighten up, that drugs n the streets are not the way of life, nor is jail/prison.
sometimes people have to learn the hard way. I have a brother that got into the same crap, it took him going to prison to figure out he didnt want to live like that.
ha Ha HA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Maybe...j a thought...everyone is showing at least a little concern on here, but these guys are gonna be gone for awhile and have no access to internet...how bout' writing the guys and showing that there ARE people who care.... j a thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

ha Ha HA wrote:
Maybe...j a thought...everyone is showing at least a little concern on here, but these guys are gonna be gone for awhile and have no access to internet...how bout' writing the guys and showing that there ARE people who care.... j a thought.
Not a bad idea!!
Dear Abby

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Judged:

Wow! this is so wonderful. Not the situation, but the out pouring of genuine thoughfulness to those involved. There is hope to those who have messed up, I have seen it with my own eyes. Jail is hard, but sometimes is a blessing in disguise. prayers!!
tommy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

You got to love the dope heads that live in your area and rob you blind as soon as you turn your back on them. Lock them up and throw away the key

Since: Sep 11

Traveling Onward

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

I agree!
nunya

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

way to be monte, ur sister passes away and you continute doing stupid shit, i hope u rot in prison forever
Guilty

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

nunya wrote:
way to be monte, ur sister passes away and you continute doing stupid shit, i hope u rot in prison forever
I agree
Seriously

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

nunya wrote:
You DO realize this is from last April, which was like 8 months prior to Brittney's accident, right?!? DUH
gangster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

You don't need to worry about 8 months. Brittney is a piece of shit looser. So duh that
prblm

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

nunya wrote:
i hope u rot in hell who r u to say anythingbout wat hapend u probly dont even no monte u self center
d pric
too bad so sad

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

And the biggest loser is that poor little pathetic retarded ginger kid that Britt left behind with absolutely no one to care for. She was always laying up with the latest released convict, the kid's dad is one of these revolving door convicts and she wasn't fit to raise him when she was alive. What are these fucksticks going to get him for his birthday, a huge swastika tat on his forehead?? An Easybake Methlab? All the drugs she did while she was pregnant and the genetic IQ of a turnip on both sides guarantees this kid to be an epic loser and failure at life and reserves his spot in the pen next to his sperm donor.
yep yep

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

too bad so sad wrote:
And the biggest loser is that poor little pathetic retarded ginger kid that Britt left behind with absolutely no one to care for. She was always laying up with the latest released convict, the kid's dad is one of these revolving door convicts and she wasn't fit to raise him when she was alive. What are these fucksticks going to get him for his birthday, a huge swastika tat on his forehead?? An Easybake Methlab? All the drugs she did while she was pregnant and the genetic IQ of a turnip on both sides guarantees this kid to be an epic loser and failure at life and reserves his spot in the pen next to his sperm donor.
and now he's out and on the run again. He's been threatening all of GC (LOL) that GC better wake up and look out and pay attention to him because he is on a tear (lmao). Ooooh, scary, what's he gonna do, find another stupid girl brand by tattooing his name on both sides of her neck?? That little punk thinks he has to mark his property because he is so insecure with his tiny little peen that a girl will get tired of his beatings and find a real man. He's a low-life dopeheaded loser who is a wanna-be gang-banger he tries so hard LOL. If he really ran shit like he thinks he does he would have money for food and cigarettes and have his own ride and not always be begging like a lil bitch. Ahh, soon the dog will be back in it's cage :)
Oakachaw

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood River Discussions

Search the Wood River Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min what 47,075
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Will Madison County enterprise zone get extension? 9 hr Beach Boy 1
Three charged after false R... 15 hr iBinPharteen 1
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Sat Be kuel 505
We need an Edwardsville failure thread Apr 18 Reporter 2
•••
•••
•••
Wood River Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wood River Jobs