St Louligan

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

The fire is a good team, but there coach Jerry Lakin is a fat slob. I know from first hand experience that the man lies to his players and other coaches about things.They used to be in the PASL but left because the just weren't competitive enough so they made up a new league called MASL. Hope the team does great, hope jerrys kids gets what he needs. A reality check. Go back to coaching kiddie soccer tubbo.
Piasa Fan

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

St Louligan wrote:
The fire is a good team, but there coach Jerry Lakin is a fat slob. I know from first hand experience that the man lies to his players and other coaches about things.They used to be in the PASL but left because the just weren't competitive enough so they made up a new league called MASL. Hope the team does great, hope jerrys kids gets what he needs. A reality check. Go back to coaching kiddie soccer tubbo.
So agree! Jerry lies lies lies! Vince is evil also! They did not leave the PASL they got kicked out do to complaint letters from other teams and people. He lies to all the sponsors about what lind of team he has. They both steal money from their own players and make excuse after excuse. Now they have Chartrand Coaching, LOL he is on probation for fraud and lies saying he was a federal agent , looks like Jerry and Vince are in perfect company with Chartrand! Now they are making promises to teams from other areas to get monies from them , I feel sorry for the teams . The MASL is a made up league created by Vince and Jerry. The team this year has a lot of wanna be players who didn't make the pro team like Roach,Jarid etc etc.... They plan games against teams they know they can beat LMAO , they couldn't last it he Pro league. Karma is tough and y the looks of the attendance of their games Karma is starting to arrive, I was at the opener this year and quite frankly LAUGHED . There was this short fat couple who thought hey we're hot shit to be telling people what to do cause they had fire shirts on, more of Jerry's GC minions. If anyone wants to see a real game go see a Piasa game !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood River Discussions

Search the Wood River Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,591
Jobs Jul 5 Unemployed 1
Car Surfing Jul 5 Kids first 1
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 5 rdarbin 639
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Jul 5 george 3,810
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 4 newpoly 1,828
•••

Flood Warning for Madison County was issued at July 09 at 11:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wood River Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••