Natasha... sounds hot
whats up

Garden City, MI

#3 Mar 6, 2011
She is kool. I always digged her
Yup

Granite City, IL

#4 Apr 23, 2012
She's a nice enough girl. A bit misguided and misunderstood but nice enough. And yeah, pretty hot.
tboe

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Yea she is hot my kids mother
I party

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 6, 2016
She's a pretty girl but just like her mother. She actually is going back to prison for distribution of Meth. She was crying telling someone if the DEA would ask her she would deff snitch on anyine
I party

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 6, 2016
But she said they won't ask her for info cause she's been caught cookn three times already. Claims she loves her kids buy thinks that not seeing them is better and she was just fuckinh grayel who fucks Brandi rill who has herpes, and now she is spreading her germmm
Elmer Hickner

Glen Carbon, IL

#10 Jun 10, 2016
I party wrote:
But she said they won't ask her for info cause she's been caught cookn three times already. Claims she loves her kids buy thinks that not seeing them is better and she was just fuckinh grayel who fucks Brandi rill who has herpes, and now she is spreading her germmm
Thanks for heads-up. I betcha Brandi informs her men before bonking her too, ya right.
Dj Junior

Alton, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2016
Natasha is by far one of the niciest people you could meet .and most deffentley one of the hottest girls around here .I love you Natasha ,your guy EAST ALTON TIN PIN HARLEY.
Dj Junior

Alton, IL

#12 Jul 18, 2016
Wow Natasha is one of the nicest girls you could ever have the pleasure of knowing.Most definitely one of the hottest girls around and smart as fuck,i personally spent a lot of time with her she is a wonderful mother with a sickness called ADDICTION most of you ducks got it also but won't admit it she will get over this legal suit and persevere she is totally awesome and I love her very much .Natasha ive6 got your back always have always will .666

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Game (Feb '10) Sat Fact 4
kristin duich (Aug '15) Feb 23 Middle of the road 8
News Attorney in drug trafficking case gets sentenced (May '08) Feb 21 EYE ON YOU 19
disease? Feb 18 cleanrod 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Feb 18 SligieForMayor 177
where did it go? (Apr '15) Feb 16 Helpful 2
Trenton P Feb 16 Themovement 4

Wood River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wood River Mortgages