Wood River, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

need someone to give up the names of the bipedal piece of crap teenagers who tortured and killed one of two chuhuahuas in Edwardsville. No excuse for their brutality. These psychopaths need to be dealt with.
citizen

Wood River, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

SOmeone must know who these sick "kids" are. Need their names and pics posted on Youtube and facebook and this site. Absolutely no excuse for this psychopathic behavior. The community needs to know who these serial killers in the making are so they can be dealt with, b/c the "legal" system will not. I am not going to lose a family member to these two legged pieces of crap 10 years down the line. That happened to me 30 years ago b/c the perp was 16 and a "juvenile." Pls help stop these murderers.
Fed Up

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

Judged:

I agree. They need to release the names of these evil bastards. Many serial killers begin by abusing animals. No sane person does this. And any who watched without intervening are also seriously ill and just as guilty. The problem is too many kids have parents who excuse any and all bad behavior. Not allowed to punish at school, no discipline at home, and this is what we get. God bless those poor pets. Again, release their names! The families should be "shamed" at the very least, and someone needs to cut off their noses.
The Real Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I, along with a very small group of people, actually know the truth of this situation. I see that the papers have a right to post whatever they want, they seek public opinion and the truth is not of value to a story. I will not go into any detail or give any names, but there were over 20 people in this house and the son allowed them to be there. The kids whom were arrested will be in enough trouble for the things they were carrying. The dogs were both alive and well, with proof from two girls who were with them 10 minutes prior to their arrest. The police DID NOT secure the house, after the kids had told them exactly what was going on. The party went on, and another person tortured the dogs. As to whether the kid will come out and tell the truth is unknown, it seems the people that watched him are too scarred to say a thing. I hope this clears it up for many people. I bet the papers wont even post the truth of this story as it is detrimental to the EPD, as their mistake led to this.
The Real Deal is Wrong

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

The real deal is a wrong. Too many rumors.
The Real Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

You wait and see whos wrong, these are facts. I dont know how you could back any of your information. What, you think the paper has any other leads that are nearly as true as this one? Well they dont, you can stick to believing whatever but the truth is right there. I know that there are many rumors that are circulating, however this definetely is not one.
The Real Deal is Wrong

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Then why don't you tell the police? Everybody wants to be cool and say they know what happened, but only in anonymous forums. Nobody has the moral decency to tell the truth to the proper authorities.

After reading all the various news stories about this case it, they all give different accounts as to what happened to the dog. I think this is a case of sensationalism by the media.
The Real Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

The police know my information, did i ever say they did not? I just know that the papers and public will never be informed, on behalf of this making the police look like a joke. They really couldn't just go back to the house in which the kids informed them of and secure it, aswell as the kids in the house, and the dogs. This all could have been easily prevented, still the kid should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, it is horrible and demoralizing to even hear a story like this.

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

they were asian kids looking for a meal..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

the white power ranger wrote:
they were asian kids looking for a meal..
You want wonton wit dat back alley pork

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

come down an eat at teh shitty wok!!!!
G-Wiz

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

this story has gone away. looks like kids can torture the critters in Edwardsville if they want. something stinky going on in that towns politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood River Discussions

Search the Wood River Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 47,068
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,535
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Be kuel 505
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Fri jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
We need an Edwardsville failure thread Fri Reporter 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Be kuel 638
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wood River Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wood River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance