Three sought for hate crimes after ra...

Three sought for hate crimes after racial slurs are painted on ...

There are 25 comments on the Belleville News story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Three sought for hate crimes after racial slurs are painted on .... In it, Belleville News reports that:

Police continue to search for three people charged this week with committing felony hate crimes against two bi-racial couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fART bUBBLE

East Saint Louis, IL

#21 Jan 19, 2009
Robbie wrote:
Is Troy still backward in the aspect of racism? I thought the growth of Troy would change this problem.
YES TROY, IL IS STILL A RACIST AND BIGOT PLAY LAND, WATCH WHO YOU TALK TO AND THEY MAY STAB YOU IN THE BACK! THE CITY FORCED GAYS TO LOSE THEIR HOME, ARRESTED THEM ON QUESTIONABLE CHARGES AND SENT THEM OUT OF TROY! THERE ARE SOME VERY POWERFUL PEOPLE THAT ARE SO HATEFUL-THEY HATE THEIR OWN MOTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE ANOTHER SEX! THE AREA IS SATURATED WITH IGNORANT RACISTS-BE CAREFUL!
IT WAS THE MOST HATEFUL PLACE I HAVE EVER LIVED AND I HAVE LIVED ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Don Ohhhhhhhhh

East Saint Louis, IL

#22 Jan 19, 2009
kdd wrote:
<quoted text>what facts, s.p.l.c. veiws are to the far left , morris dees right, no left!! yeah right, no left!!!
Who asked Rush Limbaugh to give his bigotted BS lies. You are so full of it, nobody listens to your terrorist radio show, but those that have nothing but MUSH remaining between their useless ears!
Mickey

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#24 May 19, 2013
Hes A F**k*** nut he said says hes going to kill me i know were he livs in all
oh yeah

Mount Vernon, IL

#25 May 20, 2013
so, does anyone know of a good realtor in troy? sounds like it just might be the place to move to.
IRATE HONKEY

Collinsville, IL

#26 Jan 29, 2014
I don't want blacks in my neighborhood. Segregation works. Go live in e St. Louis and we'll see if you still desire to speak up for your negro pets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marquitta davis (Jul '11) May 22 Knowing 5
Nicole Miller Staunton paramedic May 17 FrankOPinion 5
Robert maintenance guy hotel selling meth in hotel May 13 Pissedoftaxpayer 3
Krissy Chapman May 11 Waylon 1
unmarked cars are taking pictures on the 4000 b... May 10 Lmao 19
Catholic Children Home 1950 (Apr '07) May 8 rose jonas 206
News Thursday morning raid in Wood River by Granite ... Apr 30 Shocked 1

Wood River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance