Teen Killed In Wood River Accident

Teen Killed In Wood River Accident

There are 18 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Apr 6, 2007, titled Teen Killed In Wood River Accident. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A Wood River teenager was killed in an accident early Friday morning. 17-year-old Jonathan Butler was driving an SUV on East Rock Hill Road when he lost control of the vehicle near Edwardsville Road in Wood ... via KSDK-TV Saint Louis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Robert Waters

Saint Peters, MO

#1 Apr 8, 2007
Jon Butler was a great person and he would of gave anything to make it to college soccer and i just wish he could of made his dream come true
zack kindle

Wentzville, MO

#2 May 10, 2007
jon was a very good kid he was all ways there for all his friends and its so sad he hade to pass its so hard and i dont under stand why all the good people have to die butt i love him to death and miss him
alex hildenstein

Council Bluffs, IA

#3 May 21, 2007
man jon was and amazing kid i never couldnt imaigine this ever happening to him..we were suppost to hangout when i came back to visit...im going to miss him alot he was a good friend to everyone..

r.i.p. jon butler
forever will miss you!!!!
carrie doyle

AOL

#4 Jun 6, 2007
Jon was the most amazing person you wouldve ever known. I only met him a couple of times and i was so close to him. He would have given up anything for anyone no matte rhow hard it was.
He couldve made his soccer dream come true. I still cant beleive this happened. It has been two months already but it seems like an eternity. Jonathan wesley butler i will always love and miss you.
xoxoxox
audrey warren

Wood River, IL

#5 Dec 4, 2007
we all loved Jon so much.. i really didnt hang out with him but my brothers and jon would go and skate in his backyard. Jon also tought them how to skateboard. I am very greatful for what he did to help[ my brothers and what he showed us when he left us to go to a better place.

R.I.P. JON W. BUTLER♥
Brittney Butler

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Jan 5, 2008
To the best little brother anyone could ever have. I love you so much jon. I wish life could have turned out diffrently for us but i really came to find out that its gods will. I miss you everyday your gone. I breathe off the things you left behind. Everything has so much memory. You were truly the best friend and brother anyone could wish for. I work so much harder everyday just to make you proud. You were the only one who ever strived me to be better and to reach higher. I look up to you baby brother. Your my angel. Rest in Peace. Love FOREVER sissy
uncle J

New York, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2008
Dude, I'm trying to get a hold of you. Myspace me.

-J
alex hildenstein wrote:
man jon was and amazing kid i never couldnt imaigine this ever happening to him..we were suppost to hangout when i came back to visit...im going to miss him alot he was a good friend to everyone..
r.i.p. jon butler
forever will miss you!!!!
Erika LaTempt

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 May 1, 2009
its been 2 years and i still miss my best friend as much as i did the day i found out the horrible news. jon was honestly amazing and funny, he always had me laughing, just at the stupid stuff he used to say. like, "word" and "thats BALLIN son!" i will never forget him or the memories ive made with him in the past. i love you jonathan wesley butler. love always, Erika <3
Samuel Sheff

Beecher City, IL

#9 Mar 24, 2010
You were my bestfriend! You were like a big brother to me.I will always miss you.
Ryan Davis

San Diego, CA

#10 Nov 23, 2010
Jon,
bro it's been 3 yrs and I still can't believe your gone. Your influence on everyone was outstanding. I still remember hanging out with Chelsea, you & Danielle. Or when we hung out with Travis, just working out in his basement. There's not a day that passes, where someone doesn't think about you. You affected everyone's life that you were apart of. I'm sorry I haven't visited you. Next time I come home I will. Promise. You'll forever be loved and missed. Love ya bro.
Brian Reader

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2011
I miss you dude. I miss building ramps and playing ditchem on your block. i remember when you hid under the porch and tagged everyone free. that shit was ballin dude. Your dad tried giving me that 1st quarter you built. i just didnt have anywhere to put it. Miss you man.
Rest

Thailand

#12 Mar 5, 2011
Rest in Peace
Samuel Sheff

Bunker Hill, IL

#13 May 11, 2011
John just thought about the days we used to run around woodriver. I miss you more and more everyday. I should have been there that night. Im sorry. With all my love. I miss you big bro
Brittney Butler

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Oct 18, 2011
Love you Jonathan!!!!!!!!!! I love how people still write you, God we love and miss you EVERYDAY!!! Your my hero and Angel I saw you in my dream the other day it was amazing we were arguing over money :) hehe <3 you!!!!!!!
Chief Gray Feather

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2011
Brittney Butler wrote:
To the best little brother anyone could ever have. I love you so much jon. I wish life could have turned out diffrently for us but i really came to find out that its gods will. I miss you everyday your gone. I breathe off the things you left behind. Everything has so much memory. You were truly the best friend and brother anyone could wish for. I work so much harder everyday just to make you proud. You were the only one who ever strived me to be better and to reach higher. I look up to you baby brother. Your my angel. Rest in Peace. Love FOREVER sissy
My son remember all times you had with your brother and cherish those times.My twin brother passed away when we were sixteen years old.I still miss him but I know the great spirit is keeping him in his arms.Don,t cry sad tears,cry happy tears knowing that some day you will never part.May mother earth keep you safe and father sky keep you and protect you from harm.
Corey hicks

Garden City, MI

#16 Dec 23, 2011
Hey buddy happy belated birthday sorry I wasnt able to make it but I just wanted to say I miss you. Its crazy that we were born on the same day just hours apart
staci hicks

Tulsa, OK

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Johnny b u always made me smile even with ur silly antics u loves to pick on me but when it was someone else n u seen the pain u were all over it I miss u everyday n now I have another angel plz take care of lil lenny while he's with u. Well see u in another life.
Louis Fischer

Glen Carbon, IL

#18 Sunday Apr 9
Just thinking about ya. When we used to play ditch'em, and skateboard, and Texas hold'em. Miss you Johnny B.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unmarked cars are taking pictures on the 4000 b... 1 hr Lmao 16
Zombie Film Shot Here In Alton (Sep '16) 15 hr News Reporter 14
Nathan Narup Apr 23 Jcp 1
Outlaws MC (Sep '09) Apr 18 hardhead 126
mikey cuvar (Mar '11) Apr 13 FriendOMike 8
Cute Apr 11 I know 1
Nicole Miller-Gulley works at Maryville and Sta... Apr 11 ConcernGrimm 3

Wood River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance