DuPage officials look into cougar sig...

DuPage officials look into cougar sightings

There are 1 comment on the Daily Herald story from Apr 13, 2009, titled DuPage officials look into cougar sightings. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Sharon Cote was letting her dogs out to do their business Easter morning when something unusual caught her eye.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Marc

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2009
They said it came to I355 and I88 yesterday. I was in that area (31St and Highland) in a wooded subdivision and spotted a coyote hybrid(coyote/dog) walking casually down the street. I wonder if that's what she saw. It had stripes on it, short hair, but coyote features. One of the people who live in the neighborhood saw it too and came outside with a camera. I know what I saw was not a cougar, it looked more like a hyena. So my assumption is I saw a coyote hybrid. About 50Lbs I would say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,402,719
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 min GEORGIA 1,783
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 15 min GEORGIA 2,838
Word (Dec '08) 16 min GEORGIA 6,541
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min District 1 219,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Juan Schanahan 103,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 9,189

Wood Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wood Dale Mortgages