Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,633)

Showing posts 752,641 - 752,660 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawsuit involved whites getting loans where blacks did not in the same area.
Redlining because of race is racial discrimination
I doubt if that ever happened, it's a sad fact that many blacks haven't acquired the skills, stability or work experience to qualify for mortgages, I blame that on decades of liberal policies, plus the harmful effects of rap and the black sub culture.

Be that as it may, my contention that the CRA started us on the path to financial disaster has not been disproved.

Something for nothing, the dems typical MO.
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
More hilarity. How do you breathe with your head so far up your ass?
THERE'S AIR UP THERE, REMEMBER, YOU PATHETIC OLD FART?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

raccoon tour wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, YEAH, SURE, SELF-DESTRUCT... THAT'S IT... I UM HESITATE TO POINT OUT THAT YOUR PARTY IS LYING IN SHAMBLES AND YOU ASS IS ON FIRE, JOHN. SURELY THAT HASN'T ESCAPED YOUR LASER-LIKE FOCUS ON THE FUTURE?
Ghost by any other name is still a phony draft-dodger.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea behind stimulus action is to pump borrowed money into the economy.
Part D was passed during reasonably good economic times & was not a stimulus action.
The ACA was funded. Part D was not.
Irrelevant dissembling. You're delusional if you think the ACA is funded, another liberal delusion.

How long have you hated seniors, including your own parents and grandparents? Couldn't we take food stamp money from grossly obese moochers to pay for part D ?
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if that ever happened, it's a sad fact that many blacks haven't acquired the skills, stability or work experience to qualify for mortgages, I blame that on decades of liberal policies, plus the harmful effects of rap and the black sub culture.
Be that as it may, my contention that the CRA started us on the path to financial disaster has not been disproved.
OH MY, HERE WE GO AGAIN... ASKING THE WINNERS TO PROVE A NEGATIVE.
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost by any other name is still a phony draft-dodger.
UH-HUH. SAY, UM, WOULDN'T A PHONEY DRAFT DODGER BE... A SOLDIER?
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant dissembling. You're delusional if you think the ACA is funded, another liberal delusion.
How long have you hated seniors, including your own parents and grandparents? Couldn't we take food stamp money from grossly obese moochers to pay for part D ?
I DIDN'T USED TO HATE THEM, BUT YOU'VE MANAGED TO BRING ME AROUND
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave is wrong again, as usual.

"Redlining" is the practice of banks declining mortgages in certain neighborhoods because of high risk. The practice is not race-specific, although many redlined neighborhoods are predominantly minority.

When the government denies banks the right to deny mortgages in high-risk areas, high default rates will occur.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baks did not like Fannie & Freddie as they thought both held an advantage over banks in the marketplace.
They went to their puppet Bush.
This "reform" was not reform at all. It was George Bush trying to take F & F oversight away from Congress & put it in the treasury department i.e. the White House.
My God, if Obama tried a power grab like that, you'd be marching in the streets.
The housing bubble provided a false economic picture that everything was fine & provided additional wealth to prop up the economy.
Proof, davey boy, proof

over site by congress? pleeeeeeese, don't make me laugh!

Bawney "dirty dik" Frank: " F and F are doing just fine"!
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans lost two Senate seats, in Missouri and Indiana, because of candidates who were idiots who made excuses for opposing abortion even in the case of rape. True Conservatism has nothing to do with religion or abortion. If the anti-abortion zealots think they can get a better deal from the Democrats, they should go ahead.
WELL, HERE'S A THOUGHT, JOHN; IF YOU EXCISE THE "IDIOTS" AS YOU CALL THEM, YOUR PARTY WILL NOT EVEN CONTROL 30% OF THE ELECTORATE. A DEVIL'S BARGAIN IF HE EVER HEARD ONE. WITHOUT THE, UM, "IDIOTS," YOU'LL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

SCARY AIN'T IT, CRACKER?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Baks did not like Fannie & Freddie as they thought both held an advantage over banks in the marketplace.
They went to their puppet Bush.
This "reform" was not reform at all. It was George Bush trying to take F & F oversight away from Congress & put it in the treasury department i.e. the White House.
My God, if Obama tried a power grab like that, you'd be marching in the streets.
The housing bubble provided a false economic picture that everything was fine & provided additional wealth to prop up the economy.
Why, this site says fannie doesn't even make loans, who's right?

What Does Fannie Mae Do?
www.fool.com/investing/.../what-does-fannie-m...

What Does Fannie Mae Do?
www.fool.com/investing/.../what-does-fannie-m...

Bill Mann

by Bill Mann - in 86 Google+ circles - More by Bill Mann
Oct 6, 2004 You keep making your loan payments to Wells Fargo, and it passes these funds on to Fannie Mae. Fannie Mae makes money because it can ...

Please clarify.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fannie & Freddie participated along with the other financial institutions in the mortgage security industry.
But they did not cause it.
I know! the scumbag criminals like Bawney Frank, Dodd, Carter, Clinton and Obama did!!!!
raccoon tour

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, davey boy, proof
over site by congress? pleeeeeeese, don't make me laugh!
Bawney "dirty dik" Frank: " F and F are doing just fine"!
IT'S "OVERSIGHT" MORON, CAN'T YOU READ?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
All bills containing a poison pill. Republicans passed bills they knew would not stand a chance in the Senate.
They had no desire to pass a bill that would pass the Senate & help America.
Proof?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare Part D is funded, at least in part, by premiums paid every month by those who are covered.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,the loser is till blaming Obama for the Bush recesson,.
How pathetic.
If there were no Bush recession, none of what you posted would be as it is.
You mean the Obama/CRA/Clinton/Carter/democ rat recession.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you believe pays for the 30 million without insurance now that windup in a hospital? You think Santa picks up their bill or everyone else?
Amazon.com : Ronald Reagan: An American Hero (0635517079920 ...
www.amazon.com/Ronald-Reagan-American-DK.../d...
Amazon.com Review. This loving, even worshipful, tribute to America's 40th president is a visually stunning work of art. Packed with over 500 photographs, many ...
Ronald Reagan - American Heroes - YouTube
&#9658; 4:40&#9658; 4:40

www.youtube.com/watch... 12, 2009 - 5 min - Uploaded by JohnJ2427
Ronald Reagan speaks at his first inaugural of limiting government and letting the dreams of American ...
Ronald Reagan American Hero Communist Fighter - YouTube
&#9658; 2:32&#9658; 2:32

www.youtube.com/watch... 9, 2011 - 3 min - Uploaded by ConservativeCavalry
Ronald Reagan American Hero Communist Fighter.
More videos for reagan, american hero
Ronald Reagan: An American Hero Leather Bound
www.reaganfoundation.org/.../prod-Ronald_Reag... ...
Exclusive Leather Bound. His Voice, His Values, His Vision. The story of Ronald Reagans trials and triumphs, his character, vision and values, and the love story ...

Ronald Reagan American Hero | Facebook
www.facebook.com/...Reagan-American-Hero/1561...
Ronald Reagan American Hero - Our Presidents 1. George Washington 2. John Adams 3. Thomas Jefferson 4. James Madison 5. James Monroe 6. John Quincy ...

Ronald Reagan, a real American hero picture from Polidicks uPick ...
www.collegehumor.com/upick/.../ronald-reagan-... ...
Ronald Reagan, a real American hero. Up +177 Down. Ronald Reagan, a real American hero. Like this uPick. Share this uPick. 0 Share on Facebook Tweet ..

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever!
stupid!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Fannie Mae

The Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA; OTCQB: FNMA), commonly known as Fannie Mae, was founded in 1938 during the Great Depression as part of the New Deal. It is a government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), though it has been a publicly traded company since 1968. The corporation's purpose is to expand the secondary mortgage market by securitizing mortgages in the form of mortgage-backed securities (MBS), allowing lenders to reinvest their assets into more lending and in effect increasing the number of lenders in the mortgage market by reducing the reliance on thrifts. For a comprehensive list of articles discussing Fannie Mae, see Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: A Bibliography.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Mae

History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fannie_Mae#Histo...

Government-sponsored enterprise

A government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) is a financial services corporation created by the United States Congress. Their intended function is to enhance the flow of credit to targeted sectors of the economy and to make those segments of the capital market more efficient and transparent, and to reduce the risk to investors and other suppliers of capital. The desired effect of the GSEs is to enhance the availability and reduce the cost of credit to the targeted borrowing sectors primarily by reducing the risk of capital losses to investors: agriculture, home finance and education. Congress created the first GSE in 1916 with the creation of the Farm Credit System; it initiated GSEs in the home finance segment of the economy with the creation of the Federal Home Loan Banks in 1932; and it targeted education when it chartered Sallie Mae in 1972 (although Congress allowed Sallie Mae to relinquish its government sponsorship and become a fully private institution via legislation in 1995). The residential mortgage borrowing segment is by far the largest of the borrowing segments in which the GSEs operate. GSEs hold or pool approximately $5 trillion worth of mortgages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government-spons...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 752,641 - 752,660 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood Dale Discussions

Search the Wood Dale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,180
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min doggy doo 167,664
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 39 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Neighbor running illegal auto repair garage (Jun '10) 54 min Meme 48
Abby 4-20 59 min NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wood Dale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wood Dale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance