Jesse Jr

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

If I can get on baloot I can win from jail in 2014. cant wait to loot and pillage at a whole nother level.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question/john316/pjohn316/Trut h101

And now ... ShitForBrains:

YOUR TURN!

I thought you wanted to talk B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I!

I'll ask again ... how long do you need on this one?

Is 24 hours not enough time to formulate a response, bitch?

Do you need those 7 questions again? Because that's all you're gonna get - over and over - until you answer them.

I'll ask those same questions for the eighth time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you tepukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered!

Still numbered and still waiting ...

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again ) on a topic that YOU insisted on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

Get ready to spin yourself silly (again) before you run away (again). But try not to trip over that perpetual tail tucked between your legs. I wouldn't want you to blame Obama for that too!

Three ... Two ... One ...

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Resign

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Lets start over.
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe truth 101 has 5 idiot friends to judge for him.
He has to be going to 5 different libraries to vote!
Then again, these are republicans!!!!! So he may have 5 dumb friends.
Barak the Kornholer

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Where was Obama that night dickhead? Do you know? What was he doing?
Pounding your mothers mudhole.
Really Ignorant

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, fools like Reagn is a Menace relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.
Carl

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Let me guess you are a a gullible person who claims to have a political view that is liberal, but you are obviously ignorant of the facts of history and will blatantly ignore them. A person that has little or no respect for anything or anyone that has contributed to their lives in practical ways. A person who has based their political view on the fact that they either want everything given to them without earning it, or want to legalize drugs, or will habitually blame others for their own mistakes. Traditionally a person with a narcissistic, holier than thou personality that is unable to face reality, and will spend more time tearing others down, rather than doing what is needed to build themselves up. Typically those who are Godless and immoral.
really now wrote:
I can't believe truth 101 has 5 idiot friends to judge for him.
He has to be going to 5 different libraries to vote!
Then again, these are republicans!!!!! So he may have 5 dumb friends.
Dumbocrats

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Even by the jaded standards of Reagan is a Menace and Truth 101, former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.'s spending spree with his campaign cash sounds breathtakingly shameless, partly because it sounds so senseless.
Back in the early 1980s, his father, the Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, famously said in a quote that haunted his two presidential campaigns, "I'm a tree shaker, not a jelly-maker."
Now it turns out that his son also was shaking a lot of trees — and spending the fruit on a lifestyle that was lavish enough to impress the Kardashian
The final tally rung up by federal prosecutors charged the Illinois Democrat and his wife, former Chicago Ald. Sandi Jackson, with spending $750,000 in political campaign cash for their personal use on a bonanza of goodies — including a $43,000 gold Rolex watch, a $1,200 mink reversible parka, a retreat, a cruise and two mounted elk heads.
And there was the memorabilia, including a $5,000 football signed by U.S. presidents, a $4,600 fedora that belonged to Michael Jackson and other collectibles previously owned by Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Lee, Eddie Van Halen, Malcolm X and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
Hendrix's name made me wonder whether Jackson Jr. might have one of that rock star's lyrics in mind: "Manic depression is a frustrating mess.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really Ignorant wrote:
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, fools like Reagn is a Menace relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and overtaxes the nation’s citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do.
And ...
Carl wrote:
Let me guess you are a a gullible person who claims to have a political view that is liberal, but you are obviously ignorant of the facts of history and will blatantly ignore them. A person that has little or no respect for anything or anyone that has contributed to their lives in practical ways. A person who has based their political view on the fact that they either want everything given to them without earning it, or want to legalize drugs, or will habitually blame others for their own mistakes. Traditionally a person with a narcissistic, holier than thou personality that is unable to face reality, and will spend more time tearing others down, rather than doing what is needed to build themselves up. Typically those who are Godless and immoral.
You got something to say you pathetic wuss? Why don't you step up and answer some of the questions that your buddy hopeless refuses to answer?

How about less names and MORE answers?

Here's a list of the names you've hid behind/taken a beating under thus far:

Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke

And now we can add Really Ignorant and Carl to the list too.

C'mon ... try to debate me so I can embarrass the hell out of you.

Then when you get ripped up you can try to out-insult me and I can bruise the hell out of your ego in front of everyone on here.

Then you can issue "guarantees" and threaten me and then not show up which REALLY puts me in my place.

What are you waiting for besides courage and some testicles?

You must be as hopeless as hopeless is ...

Now go lick your wounds and go get another name!
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The immediate psycho-active effects of crystal meth on the brain and central nervous system are caused by increased levels of neurotransmitters. Neurons release extra dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine into the bloodstream resulting in feelings of increased energy, alertness and concentration. High doses put the user in a state of euphoria that often turns into anxiety or agitation. As the high wears off after 6 to 12 hours, exhaustion, mental fatigue and depression set in, sometimes with increased suicidal thoughts.
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
And ...
<quoted text>
You got something to say you pathetic wuss? Why don't you step up and answer some of the questions that your buddy hopeless refuses to answer?
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke
Then when you get ripped up you can try to out-insult me and I can bruise the hell out of your ego in front of everyone on here.
Then you can issue "guarantees" and threaten me and then not show up which REALLY puts me in my place.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

"Then you can issue "guarantees" and threaten me and then not show up which REALLY puts me in my place."

Would you care to translate in proper English we have know idea what you are trying to say. May I suggest you put down the meth pipe or go to rehab.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing to debate you need psychiatric help.
Repub Pukes

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

You tell'um boss we don't need no schoolin f them repug pukes
<quoted text>
And ...
<quoted text>
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
Let me guess you are a a gullible person who claims to have a political view that is liberal, but you are obviously ignorant of the facts of history and will blatantly ignore them. A person that has little or no respect for anything or anyone that has contributed to their lives in practical ways. A person who has based their political view on the fact that they either want everything given to them without earning it, or want to legalize drugs, or will habitually blame others for their own mistakes. Traditionally a person with a narcissistic, holier than thou personality that is unable to face reality, and will spend more time tearing others down, rather than doing what is needed to build themselves up. Typically those who are Godless and immoral.<quoted text>
Why don't you just post under one name?
First off don't like drugs...don't think they should be legal but if they are, tax the hell out of them!

Nope your responsiable for your own mistakes. You make it you take it>

No better than anyone else, but no lower than anyone else.

Seen history, don't want it repeated (reaganomices).

Learn from mistakes and try not to make them again!

Made my money old fashion way by work and not welfare.

I believe in god but not the church..it wants your money only!
I have more morals in my little finger than you got in your whole body dipshit. Because your the one on here degrading people.

Lastly, I feel people have the right to run their own life.
Birth control...people they want to live with...how they want to live. Thats runs counter to everything you have been posting. You want to run your life and everyone elses too.

Now I have answered your questions dipshit. Let's here your excuse for being alive?

Or just answer some of menace's!!!!!!!!!!

See I have nothing to hide. Dig in your closet pull out the bones.
Who have you screwed over lately?
really now

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Hear...not here.

See dipshit..I learn from my mistakes.
Don't you wish you could do the same?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Repub Pukes wrote:
You tell'um boss we don't need no schoolin f them repug pukes<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl

I still don't see you answering or debating you pathetic wuss.

Why don't you step up and answer some of the questions that your buddy hopeless refuses to answer?

That's four more posts since last night and still ZERO answers.

I'll take that as a NO ... you can't out debate me. And a NO ... you can't out-insult me. And a NO ... you'll never have the balls to leave the basement you rent from your mom each month.

So I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

Did you ever figure out that:

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate

2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!

How much more time do you need?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Proud Communist

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Quinn is doing an awesome job as Governor!

Conservatives are evil racists, and homophobes! Instead of buying a homeless person a meal they walk right past them! Probably saving up more money to buy more guns to mass murder people with!

I'm just glad that Illinois is the top of the list of being the first full Communist State!

I love Illinois, keep up the good work!
Jessie Jackson

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Please put down the meth pipe for a few days. Learn basic grammar then post again with a coherent thought and a complete sentence.
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl
I still don't see you answering or debating you pathetic wuss.
Why don't you step up and answer some of the questions that your buddy hopeless refuses to answer?
That's four more posts since last night and still ZERO answers.
I'll take that as a NO ... you can't out debate me. And a NO ... you can't out-insult me. And a NO ... you'll never have the balls to leave the basement you rent from your mom each month.
So I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
Harry Reid

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

"First off don't like drugs.."
My God man you are ignorant let me help. You mean to say in basic grammar "First of all I have nothing to do with drugs."
really now wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just post under one name?
First off don't like drugs...don't think they should be legal but if they are, tax the hell out of them!
Nope your responsiable for your own mistakes. You make it you take it>
No better than anyone else, but no lower than anyone else.
Seen history, don't want it repeated (reaganomices).
Learn from mistakes and try not to make them again!
Made my money old fashion way by work and not welfare.
I believe in god but not the church..it wants your money only!
I have more morals in my little finger than you got in your whole body dipshit. Because your the one on here degrading people.
Lastly, I feel people have the right to run their own life.
Birth control...people they want to live with...how they want to live. Thats runs counter to everything you have been posting. You want to run your life and everyone elses too.
Now I have answered your questions dipshit. Let's here your excuse for being alive?
Or just answer some of menace's!!!!!!!!!!
See I have nothing to hide. Dig in your closet pull out the bones.
Who have you screwed over lately?
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

A survey released Thursday by Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling contained some terrible, no good, very bad news for Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn and his reelection prospects.

According to the PPP, Quinn -- not Scott Walker, Jerry Brown or Rick Scott -- is polling as the nation's least popular governor thanks to an approval rating of just 25 percent.
Proud Communist wrote:
Quinn is doing an awesome job as Governor!
Conservatives are evil racists, and homophobes! Instead of buying a homeless person a meal they walk right past them! Probably saving up more money to buy more guns to mass murder people with!
I'm just glad that Illinois is the top of the list of being the first full Communist State!
I love Illinois, keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wood Dale Discussions

Search the Wood Dale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,775
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 174,604
Amy 7-24 10 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 10 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 16 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wood Dale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wood Dale People Search