Ex-bank exec charged in kickback scheme

Ex-bank exec charged in kickback scheme

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Ex-bank exec charged in kickback scheme. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A former executive who oversaw security at LaSalle Bank has been charged with soliciting $400,000 in kickbacks for steering tens of millions of dollars in contracts to a suburban firm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Simon Says

Coal City, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2007
This has been going on forever. Maybe someone should take a look at how Chicago contracts are awarded...or contracts anywhere for that matter. The rich get richer, unfortunately for them they sometimes get caught. I believe though the ones that get caught are in the minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
How to Stop a Post on "Topix" (Jan '13) 39 min Post Mortem 20
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Alyssa76 11,168
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 4 hr spud 93
Mobrose Park retards 5 hr Al Holtzman 2

Wood Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wood Dale Mortgages