O'Hare expansion divides hopefuls

O'Hare expansion divides hopefuls

There are 41 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 26, 2009, titled O'Hare expansion divides hopefuls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The specter of an expanding O'Hare International Airport is ever-present in Bensenville , as are the low-flying jets that take off and land from some of the busiest runways in the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Fort Wayne, IN

#41 Apr 7, 2009
Look again Richie, I mean Shelly. That airport is 1/3 done and its all on the north end. Thats because Daley cant get the rest of the money he needs due to the fact that his major financing comes from the airlines. Airlines are sucking wind. But dont worry, right after he gets the bucks for the Olympics and all the other projects he has on his docket, he will get Quinn or whoever his puppett dejour is, to pass some kind of tax increase so he can start figuring out how to get rid of the runway incursions with the runway alighnment plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wood Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 228,167
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min VetnorsGate 1,443,507
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 71,122
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Susanm 9,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 61,808
News Cesar Delvalle, Chicago Man, Charged In Shootin... (Nov '13) 3 hr alexandra D 13
News Chicago Jews for Trump Hold Forth Softly in Dee... 5 hr Synque 4

Wood Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wood Dale Mortgages