Clan gathers in Pa. to mark 300 years...

Clan gathers in Pa. to mark 300 years in America

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 4, 2010, titled Clan gathers in Pa. to mark 300 years in America. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Fourteen-year-old Harris Fears says he has trouble coming to grips with the idea that he has three centuries of family history in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

David

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Nice to connect one's family to history of this country.
My earliest in the country is from 1623 but the family reunions in PA have only been from the clan descended from later immigrants from 1850 onward, with around 120 max attendance.
Everyone's family has contributed in some way regardless of the time in country!
proud lib

Reading, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2010
have ancestors who fought both sides of the Revolution.....one a Hessian soldier who was a mercenary for England and another from New York State

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's back, White Male Privilege 50 min Lou 4
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 52 min Lou 924
George Norcross featured on American Greed Fri Caught 1
Drugs in the Dorf (Jun '14) Jun '14 TruthCrusader911 1
News Daily Docket (Oct '13) Oct '13 yabba dabba do 1
News Annual Book Bonanza sale coming to VF Outlet Ce... (Jul '13) Jul '13 linden 1
News Lyons found guilty of Kathy Leibig's murder (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jonestown 9

Womelsdorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages